What's new

Covid success and Imran’s resurrected political capital.

No he is speaking the truth and we should spesk the truth. Reality is that at policy level key government minister r doing well but it will take time to eliminate corruption from ground level process
Removing all notes above 100, and transitioning to digital currency will root out corruption. When money can be tracked, people will think twice.

Removing all notes above 100, and transitioning to digital currency will root out corruption. When money can be tracked, people will think twice.
And how will u ask a thelay wala to take digital payment ? Get solutions specific to your circumatces.

Furthermore u can stop small corruption by this means. Major corruption will still be there by receiving foreign currency outside Pakistan

And how will u ask a thelay wala to take digital payment ? Get solutions specific to your circumatces.

Furthermore u can stop small corruption by this means. Major corruption will still be there by receiving foreign currency outside Pakistan

Thele wala can get a shitty smartphone (7-10K) which can run android. Not a problem.

When I left I managed to duck the PCR test by paying Rs25k to the officials but that is typical endemic corruption in Pakistan which will take decades to root out.

As long as their are payers like you, you are right it will decades to root out. You could have had the test and waited for results like a good law abiding visitor and left after the results.

good going pakistan.
congratulations for containing the deadly virus.
here in india, its a mix of peculiar problems.....the cases per day in big cities have flattened or even decreased in some cases; but the small towns and villages have seen a serious spurt of increased cases.
2020 is a cursed year.

What happened to those millions of labourers? From the pictures I saw in the news it looked like the virus would definitely spread everywhere when they return home.

They can count their money just fine. Educated enough to cartelize on the main road too.
I dont understand what u guys by economy government and tax. All these things are for benefits of people and not to hurt them.

With loteracy rate of 57 people u want to achieve full dihital economy. Get out of home and bigger cities. Using mobile in enhlish is something extraordinary some people cant even understand or speak urdu.

Humans live outside the big cities and in small places as well. What the point of stopping corruption if it is going to destroy already misserable life of the poor and weak?

I dont understand what u guys by economy government and tax. All these things are for benefits of people and not to hurt them.

With loteracy rate of 57 people u want to achieve full dihital economy. Get out of home and bigger cities. Using mobile in enhlish is something extraordinary some people cant even understand or speak urdu.

Humans live outside the big cities and in small places as well. What the point of stopping corruption if it is going to destroy already misserable life of the poor and weak?

All the more reason so those people work to educate themselves and break their shackles. Also I did mention that we could keep smaller denomination notes.

He may take the undue credit of being successful in controlling COVID-19. But, actually it was because of the mercy of Allah almighty. Truth is that it was getting out of control after Eidul Fitar and 1.2 millions cases were projected by August. Than suddenly things turned around. Everyone knows that there is no cure medicine no vaccine for this disease, except social distancing which was far from adhere to.

The actual reason, I think that he has been able to recover part of his image is that he is no longer acting as an opposition leader who is obsessed with NS. Instead now he has started acting like a PM, one who is working to solve the problems this country is facing.

imagine if at first place zulfi bukhari not allowed pilgrims from iran then loss to our economy would be much less and minimal as even after infection arrived here its effect is much less
IF they were citizens of Pakistan then you can't stop them from entering the country. No country in the world would stop its citizens from coming back. The US and Canada is closed to tons of countries but always open for its citizens.

IF they were citizens of Pakistan then you can't stop them from entering the country. No country in the world would stop its citizens from coming back. The US and Canada is closed to tons of countries but always open for its citizens.
Come on man give the guy chance to shit sir against Shia's.

Back
Top Bottom