What's new

Cover up of 1971, lost half century!!

1971 Pakistan was ripped apart by Ayub-Yahya army, the hypocrisy of army and West Pak society laid naked, but army & intellectuals like altaf hasan qureshi, Salah uddin, haroon rashid, Abdul qadir Hasan and like covered it up.

Instead majority of generals to be hanged, Army hid its treachery and crimes under Nazi style Joseph Goebbels propaganda .... since then, a half century is lost and next shall be too as they are determined to rip Pakistan apart again but don't change their evil methods.
I can see you are one of those who suddenly had the awakening moment and found the real truth after being taken for a ride for 50 years. I see many of you around these days. Most of you have self-created an Imran Khan cult. Mind you, I myself support Imran Khan but I am not a personality worshipper. Bashing the army is part of that blind following.

As for your allegation about the responsibility for creation of Bangladesh, the three individuals who were responsible for creation of Bangladesh were all politicians and all three and most of their Children died a dog’s death. These three were 1) ZA Bhutto. He was hanged, his two sons and a daughter were shot, 2) Mujib ur Rehman, shot along with his whole family except for Hasina by his own Army, 3) Indra Gandhi shot by her own body guards. Her one son was assassinated, while the other one died in an air crash, which was attributed to a sabotage.

Devine retribution has already taken place. Ayub and Yahya died comfortably in their beds with their loved ones around them.

I can see you are one of those who suddenly had the awakening moment and found the real truth after being taken for a ride for 50 years. I see many of you around these days. Most of you have self-created an Imran Khan cult. Mind you, I myself support Imran Khan but I am not a personality worshipper. Bashing the army is part of that blind following.

As for your allegation about the responsibility for creation of Bangladesh, the three individuals who were responsible for creation of Bangladesh were all politicians and all three and most of their Children died a dog’s death. These three were 1) ZA Bhutto. He was hanged, his two sons and a daughter were shot, 2) Mujib ur Rehman, shot along with his whole family except for Hasina by his own Army, 3) Indra Gandhi shot by her own body guards. Her one son was assassinated, while the other one died in an air crash, which was attributed to a sabotage.
I trusted the army as majority at this forum though we knew the checkered past. Majority now distrust army after seeing the true face of the army that they killed Arshad Sharif and attempted on Imran Khan.
That has cleared 🙌 the dust of the last 70 years who was killing forefathers and leaders to keep control of the country and serve as mercenary army to keep getting perks and remain central.
Tell one party or segment of the society who don't distrust army???
Even pdm the front of criminal military Inc, distrusted and hated them before RCO. So all political parties hate establishment.
The propaganda in text books and anthems like جاگ رہا ہے سارا وطن،
Have lost their meaning as real evil has bared its face. Military Inc of Pakistan, Egypt, maynamar, all same.

Those who want to keep sleeping, keep living in فوجستان
Hope you can make Pakistan world 10 economy in the next 10 years.

Bangladesh was good riddance.

It should have been made a separate country right after independence
West Pakistan was good riddance for them. Look where they are now and look where Pakistan is. I am saying this is as Pakistani. They would have never risen to their potential if they were still part of Pakistan.

I trusted the army as majority at this forum though we knew the checkered past. Majority now distrust army after seeing the true face of the army that they killed Arshad Sharif and attempted on Imran Khan.
That has cleared 🙌 the dust of the last 70 years who was killing forefathers and leaders to keep control of the country and serve as mercenary army to keep getting perks and remain central.
Tell one party or segment of the society who don't distrust army???
Even pdm the front of criminal military Inc, distrusted and hated them before RCO. So all political parties hate establishment.
The propaganda in text books and anthems like جاگ رہا ہے سارا وطن،
Have lost their meaning as real evil has bared its face. Military Inc of Pakistan, Egypt, maynamar, all same.

Those who want to keep sleeping, keep living in فوجستان
Hope you can make Pakistan world 10 economy in the next 10 years.
Calm down and think. People like you are not helping PTI or Imran Khan. You have a passion of a new convert and are acting like someone who has just been baptized. You are on some sort of a mission to convert others to your twisted and ill informed mindset. If the Army took you for a ride for the last 50 years how do you know your new leaders are not taking you for a ride now. Stupid people get taken for a ride one way or another and your posts reflect a stupid mindset.

Last edited:
Main culprit was Bhutto who refused to accept supremacy of majority party and her right to rule the country and YAHYAH khan a greedy man to remain as president of the country sided with Bhutto and result was evident that a small force with inedequite fighting tools pitted against your own cicitizens(aproxty 50millions) and enemy (india) exploited the golden opportunity of the century other wise in a war neigther India nor Bengalies alone could won that war in hundred years time even with pakistan,s actual fighting force was only between33 to 35k soldiers.Fall of East pakistan was a purly a political defeat due to our selfish politicians who have support of greedy Genral at the top.A disciplined army always obey the orders of her high command as per their oath to defend the homeland.
and yahya as head of state should have invited mujeeb to form the govt. bhutto be damned. its not like mujeeb needed partners to form coalition govt. he had absolute majority for the overall parliament.

Devine retribution has already taken place. Ayub and Yahya died comfortably in their beds with their loved ones around them.
by your yardstick yazeed and later on hajjaj died comfortably in their beds.

It got divided because both wings didn't agree on a constitution and state language. Everything else is secondary.
Shall I posit a hypothesis? If Bangladesh was filled with tall fair skinned people, it wouldn't be separated. Bhutto and his friends would have dutifully accepted the election results.

But India lives on.. Hahaha!!!

everyone is terminal

Shall I posit a hypothesis? If Bangladesh was filled with tall fair skinned people, it wouldn't be separated. Bhutto and his friends would have dutifully accepted the election results.
That's how ur mindset works.
Your posts show you have a lot problems going on.

Painful tumor removal was all it was. Thanks to gen Sam and Indira, Pakistan are today placed in a much better position to manage their affairs, nevermind the recent turbulence.

Hardy pathans and punjabi log ho.. kya tum daal and hilsa-khor patlay patlay, kalay gandey machuraon ko bhool ni saktey ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom