What's new

Couple gets death sentence over 'blasphemous' text message

So there is a blasphemy law in Pakistan to protect the only true religion of Islam while minority and false religions are abused and insulted openly in school textbooks. Amusing to say the least.

No, idiot.

*majority* of the punishments due to blasphemy law are handed to .....Muslims!

But then again, that doesn't make it to the news.

Anyways, Pakistan sucks.

You figured out my name NOW?! lol....

I thought I made it quite obvious ;)

I think we've had a pretty heated conversation before though I don't remember on what it was. And I was focusing too much on your gibberish last time around to even notice your name.:p:

I read a bunch of people moaning about this, but I don't see anybody who has decided to do something about it.

Its not over yet, the victims can appeal in HC and SC against the verdict...The pressure group on blasphemy is very strong in Pakistan... I sincerely wish that justic is served.

If they did this then they Deserve this .. if they did not then the person who put them is this place should be give twice their sentence . Religion is not something to play with for your own benefit .

Is the only possible political response you'll consider one of violence?
There was a reason I said,"I hope Justice is served." Who is innocent and who is not is the responsibility and function of the court, not mine. All I hope is that if they are innocent, he gets cleared from the charges and vice versa.

There was a reason I said,"I hope Justice is served." Who is innocent and who is not is the responsibility and function of the court, not mine. All I hope is that if they are innocent, he gets cleared from the charges and vice versa.

Even if they are cleared from charges they are still not safe. In fact I bet they are more likely to die if they are cleared. Some defenders of Islam will come and kill them extra judicially. This happens all the time in Pakistan.

Death sentence for text message? sad and retarded all in one

Back
Top Bottom