What's new

Couple beheaded in public over love marriage

SwAggeR

Reaction score
Country
India
SIALKOT: A couple was beheaded in cold blood by the family of the girl over love marriage in Satrah village of Daska tehsil, some 65km from here, on Friday.

According to the FIR lodged with Satrah police station, Sajjad Ahmed, 27, of village Hasanabad, Sialkot, had contracted a love marriage with Muafia Bibi, 23, of Satrah on June 18.

On Friday, seven members of Muafia's family, including her father Dilshad alias Kulla, uncle Ghulam Husain, Shamshad, Afzaal Husain and Bashiran Bibi, stormed into house of the newly-weds in Hasanabad, bundled them into a van and took them to an outhouse at Satrah.

The suspects tied up the legs and arms of Sajjad and Muafia and cut off their heads with choppers in public but nobody dared stop them, the FIR said. The suspects fled from the village after the incident.

Sajjad's family told Dawn the couple had come into contact several months ago and wanted to get married but Muafia's parents didn't agree to her marriage with Sajjad which led to their love marriage. They said the couple was issued threats by the girl's family.

Police handed over the bodies to Sajjad's family after autopsy at Daska Civil Hospital. They were laid to rest amid police security.

53adec9b8e7b2.jpg

http://www.dawn.com/news/1115658

It seems TTP mentality is gaining grounds in Pakistani Punjab too.

This is how people behave madly in revenge to satisfy their so called Ghairat.
Insane and horrible

Very bad, and sad....

SIALKOT: A couple was beheaded in cold blood by the family of the girl over love marriage in Satrah village of Daska tehsil, some 65km from here, on Friday.

It seems TTP mentality is gaining grounds in Pakistani Punjab too.
not TTP mentality
it does seem like it but thats the medieval time mentality which is called Gairut.. our part of the world.
the stoning of a pregnant woman in front of Lahore high court was another example.
couples or one of the partners have been hacked to death or shot by the family members of the couples in such cases. cutting off limbs is another example

and in order to help you with your shock I will also add that in our own culture, rapping the women of the rival tribe is also considered a very noble thing and the corpses of the rival men are not given any dignity of burial. they are mutilated or thrown off the cliffs or dragged by the vehicles. our great Akbar Bugti (the gracious recipient of Indian tax payer) also expressed great pleasure in practicing this age old Baloch custom.

In Punjab another thing that rivals do to each other is do Bhangra on the corpses and then violate the women or make them walk naked. the deranged parties also sometimes mutilate limbs (including sensitive body parts of both men and women) to make a statement.

the people who migrated from India into Pakistani Punjab suffered similar atrocities at the hands of Hindu and Sikh mobs and sometimes the trains only contained corpses .. I must say there was no discrimination in age or gender.

this sad incident shows that people will continue with their age old excuse of restoring family honor because there is no fear of the state and its justice system,

Honor killing!!!!! I dono how these people justify it......How can you kill your own child????? and behead them?????

animals only kill their children ..
sorry animals only eat their children out of necessity for survival and as an instinct.
Human being on the other hand burn them alive, rape them, mutilate them and impale them.

occupation armies indulge in such practices as the punishment and lesson for the local populations, religious fanatics do that, business and political rivals do that, thugs and robbers do that and racist and xenophobe groups do that too.

the methods maybe different but the goal is same.. instill fear, set an example, show hatred, make a statement.

not TTP mentality
it does seem like it but thats the medieval time mentality which is called Gairut.. our part of the world.
the stoning of a pregnant woman in front of Lahore high court was another example.
couples or one of the partners have been hacked to death or shot by the family members of the couples in such cases. cutting off limbs is another example

and in order to help you with your shock I will also add that in our own culture, rapping the women of the rival tribe is also considered a very noble thing and the corpses of the rival men are not given any dignity of burial. they are mutilated or thrown off the cliffs or dragged by the vehicles. our great Akbar Bugti (the gracious recipient of Indian tax payer) also expressed great pleasure in practicing this age old Baloch custom.

In Punjab another thing that rivals do to each other is do Bhangra on the corpses and then violate the women or make them walk naked. the deranged parties also sometimes mutilate limbs (including sensitive body parts of both men and women) to make a statement.

the people who migrated from India into Pakistani Punjab suffered similar atrocities at the hands of Hindu and Sikh mobs and sometimes the trains only contained corpses .. I must say there was no discrimination in age or gender.

this sad incident shows that people will continue with their age old excuse of restoring family honor because there is no fear of the state and its justice system,

Get well soon.

I thought you knew the meaning of BEHEADING.

Get well soon.

I thought you knew the meaning of BEHEADING.
Hi thanks smart sir
I truly do and sorry I didnt explain and mention that beheading is also part of that honor ritual

if you pull the thumb out of your nether regions then you will realize that such acts are not exclusive domain of TTP/Al Qaeda.
but indeed there has to be a will to "let go" in order to give yourself a chance to think clearly.

Only Education would but it, i do not think its done many times sometime e heard about this type of things.

Back
Top Bottom