What's new

Countering Indian Fake News and Propaganda

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Earlier on today an Indian member posted created a thread accusing Muslim countries of making no scientific contribution to the creation of a vaccine for COVID-19.

A simple 2 minute Google search would have proven this incorrect. He knows this but posted the thread as a deliberate attempt to spread fake news about Muslims. This is a time tested method of spreading propaganda - a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth; the Indians are habitual liars. Its working too, plenty of self hating mentally weak cucks believe this nonsense.

At PDF I suggest a zero tolerance approach. When such threads are posted;

1. Members should find the evidence to refute it comprehensively and post a response.

2. Report the thread with a reference to the post number which offers a refutation.

3. Mods should check the referenced post and the OP and if they agree the lies have been refuted:

- lock the thread
- edit the title to prefix it with the word DEBUNKED
- edit the OP and reference the content from the post which refuted it

---

Alternatively if that's too much work just nuke the threads.

Earlier on today an Indian member posted created a thread accusing Muslim countries of making no scientific contribution to the creation of a vaccine for COVID-19.

A simple 2 minute Google search would have proven this incorrect. He knows this but posted the thread as a deliberate attempt to spread fake news about Muslims. This is a time tested method of spreading propaganda - a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth; the Indians are habitual liars. Its working too, plenty of self hating mentally weak cucks believe this nonsense.

1. Members should find the evidence to refute it comprehensively and post a response.

2. Report the thread with a reference to the post number which offers a refutation.

3. Mods should check the referenced post and the OP and if they agree the lies have been refuted:

- lock the thread

---

indians have been doing this since at least 1995. The good news is that our people have begun waking up and countering these lies and propaganda.

- lock the thread

---

Thanks, actually I have a novel idea if anyone is interested. We should ask Indians to prove such assertions, and if they cannot, they should be banned.

Mods should take the Indians up on their posts. This is why I would support @masterchief_mirza as a mod. He is good at this. @PAKISTANFOREVER also can be used for this task. Give them some titles, and see the Indian troll menace whittle away.

Maybe there needs to be a section on this forum to send all these threads and let them try to prove their assertions or face a perma-ban. We will see if their long tongues are any use then.

I have another idea for a subforum, if anyone is interested, make @Verve a mod and make the subforum on Pakistan Identity, Pakistan Narrative, Pakistan Studies. Make it off-limit to Indian trolling.

Just some random ideas which I am thinking about.

Thanks, actually I have a novel idea if anyone is interested. We should ask Indians to prove such assertions, and if they cannot, they should be banned.

Mods should take the Indians up on their posts. This is why I would support @masterchief_mirza as a mod. He is good at this. @PAKISTANFOREVER also can be used for this task. Give them some titles, and see the Indian troll menace whittle away.

Maybe there needs to be a section on this forum to send all these threads and let them try to prove their assertions or face a perma-ban. We will see if their long tongues are any use then.

I have another idea for a subforum, if anyone is interested, make @Verve a mod and make the subforum on Pakistan Identity, Pakistan Narrative, Pakistan Studies. Make it off-limit to Indian trolling.

Just some random ideas which I am thinking about.

In total agreement with this. I second that!

There is a valid reason for that. While the lazy Muslims were busy eating beef kabab, Indians found miraculous cow urine that can cure everything from malaria to cancer

- lock the thread

---

- lock the thread

---

Sir it is not his fault but it is actually googles fault & how google works. In past when people use to shed their opinion it had to do a lot with education & study they had received but in today's world & the current fast pace of development the most of education people get is via online social media or google results. now google works on SEO & in India the search engine will only show results which BJP IT cell has brought to top & that is how they source their knowledge. Yes there are few aged Indians which even today have their good educational base line but most of youth are effected by propaganda & fed wrong knowledge.

That person used the name vaccine & lack of his knowledge was that the very medical science of vaccine was invented by Muslims. He was blaming Muslims of doing nothing about covid19 using the word vaccine which was invented by Muslims. I was laughing at that post and planning my reply that thread was closed. That saved him a lot of embarrassment.

- lock the thread

---

Excellent idea.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan your suggestion of placing the burden of proof immediately on the thread OP for making audacious unsubstantiated claims is even better and would instantly discourage such malevolent and malicious conjectures. I would say keep highlighting such instances anyway, even if rule changes do not transpire because highlighting trolling to other users at least puts pressure on the perpetrators. You know you'll always get backed up against clear and obvious trolling.

- lock the thread

---

This effort should be led by ISPR and Pakistan's Ministry of Information but sorry to say ISPR after Asif Ghafoor is turning into a disaster which is seriously not good. ISPR could cause the kind of harm to Indian mindsets which even a weapon won't do.

@waz @BHarwana @AgNoStiC MuSliM they are very active, and quick to counter the propaganda, and Putting Indian trolls in their position ... Yes the forum is not perfect but it can be, yes there will always be fake news and propaganda but we can always counter it, @Foxtrot Alpha is one of my fav member of PDF, the way he counter the BLA propaganda is unparalleled.

Countering them is the only way, you can censor it here but can you censor other places?
Countering is the only way and don't fall to be like them aka mentioning benefits of cow urine in COVID infected person.

Sir, there should be a proper subforum, heavily moderated and based on strict standards, for these types of controversies. The burden of proof lies with them.

However the whole forum should not be a dumping ground for their inane theories and propaganda.

We had a thread, for example, discussing Aya-Sofya returning to a masjid, and these same usual suspects derailed it by their Islamophobic posts.

We had a thread from a dubious source about supposed abduction of a Christian, which gave them license to declare and repeat over and over that no Non-Muslims are safe in Pakistan. Even when Pakistanis like Bharwana and Starlord answered these trolls, they kept repeating the same statements again and again. Eventually they start insulting Islam directly.

You are all witness to the thread about vaccines and Islamic countries. Even with the burden of proof to the contrary of their points, there is simply no change in their behavior.

There are numerous other examples lately, I feel we are shifting back into just useless back and forths between Indian and Pakistani members. It is destroying the value of the forum for everyone.

If you get input from Turkish, Iranian, Chinese, Arab, Indonesian members, I am sure they will agree.

Back
Top Bottom