What's new

Counter Narrative to Terrorism - What are Brelvis of South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
suffis never taught to bow before
Keep deluding yourself :D

Plz paste me reference of book of Sunni/Sufi especially of Imam Ahmad Raza Barelvi in which they ask Muslims to bow infront of graves?

113.jpg

55.jpg

6612414233_06ddc61044_b.jpg

then why do barelvis in pakistan do this. i said i had seen this. i also mentioned that sufis never taught that. now this means modern barelvis have differ from their original teachings.

the only question i ask barelvis here are:
Q1:whats the date of birth of MUHAMMAD (SAW) mentioned by ala hazrat, ghous e azam and modern barelvi scholars?
Q2: Whats his(saw) death date mentioned by them and historians?

plz give reference too.

I mean seriously???

people like you exists in Iraq and Iran. and people like you are the reason for disturbance in those regions. Common grow up. Do you have enough knowledge and proofs to support your verdict? Do you really have confidence to have a debate (In Peace) with any scholar from opposite sect?

If yes then go for it and if you don't (Which i think) then stop your propaganda against your own kind. (Which you think are not)

@Admins Discrimination is prohibited on this forum.

then why do barelvis in pakistan do this. i said i had seen this. i also mentioned that sufis never taught that. now this means modern barelvis have differ from their original teachings.

Ignorant mostly charsi, bhang pee kar Tun kind do dhamals and all other shits on Shrines, Sunni Sufi with iota of knowledge about what Ulema have said about shrine will never indulge in this kind of shit.. like myself.. i only once or maybe twice visit shrines of Abdullah Shah Ghazi (r.a) in Pakistan in my entire life that too in my childhood..

suffis never taught to bow before

the only question i ask barelvis here are:
Q1:whats the date of birth of MUHAMMAD (SAW) mentioned by ala hazrat, ghous e azam and modern barelvi scholars?
Q2: Whats his(saw) death date mentioned by them and historians?

plz give reference too.

What that have to do with Iman? anyways your answer is most ulema agree on 12 Rabiulawa as birth dayl, while some say 6,8 11 etc.. its not important..

Many non-Muslims in the world do not recognize the difference between Sufi & Salafi Islam. The terrorism linked to the religion of Islam is considered as the implementation of the concept of "Jihad" by some fundamentalist Muslims. All this confusion is far from reality.

Pakistan is facing the worst kind of terrorism from last one and a half decade. A specific school of thought motivated by salafi ideology is killing people of Pakistan inorder to implement the salafi ideology on a national level. This project is stated as "QITAAL" by them. Main salafi (deobandi/wahabi) leadership of Pakistan vowed to achieve their goals in Pakistan in a procession at Minar e Pakistan in heart of Lahore. According to their own interpretation of Islam, all other Muslim school of thoughts are literally practicing the "Shirk" and "Biddah" at a mass scale due to which they are not Muslims anymore so they should be killed on a mass level inorder to bring reforms to the society. Abdul Wahab Najdi introduced this concept more than 100 years ago from now due to which his followers started a revolt against Ottomans and after killing thousands of Muslims in Hejaz province, they seized the control of Makkah and Madina. Those boundaries made them able to announce their own Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan, a faction of Afghan Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab, Boko Haram, ISIS/ISIL and several other salafi groups are following the same path due to which we see several bombings and killings from Istanbul to Baghdad to Islamabad to Dhaka etc.

Brelvis of South Asia and specially Pakistan are prime target of Saudis and their clerics in Makkah and Madina are specially advised to keep an eye on Pakistanis because they consider them potential "mushriks" and "biddatis". TTP, TNSM and other terrorist organizations have killed more than hundred thousand Pakistanis on following the lines of "QITAAL". They are equally recruiting the fresh blood and collecting funds but unfortunately none of our governments worked on this aspect of war against terror. This is the reason that why Shia and Sunni/Brelvi clerics openly issues fatwas against terrorism but salafi/deobandi clerics are reluctant to even condemn TTP and other terrorist movements.

Following is a link to a TV talk show in which the real image of Brelvi school of thought and their Imam Al-Shah Ahmad Raza Brelvi (r.a) is being discussed. This program will help many salafis and other school of thoughts to understand the real essence of Islam. Otherwise salafis will keep killing the Muslims and non-Muslims by implementing violent fatwas of Abdul Wahab Najdi and his successors.

this man hates Salfi Muslims and may be he called them Kafir But reality is every sect of Islam has evils like Shia has Hizab ul Mujahedin wing, Barilvies has Shabab e Islami, Deoband has Sipa Sahaba, Taliban and Salfi Wahabi has LET and Al Qaida
Every sect has open their business in every religion field
If someone want to learn Islam even Muslim he should read Quran with Translation and Sahi Hadis only
You don't need to go to Molvi when you have Library

Barelvis are only known for their contemination of Naats by adding disco beats, Does anyone hear anything about barelvi fought for Kashmir or Afghanistan or any other oppresed Muslim country. Infact you find them arguing for the proof of Milaad.

Let me give you some more jalan, peerh, saar, acidity, jealousy :D

Reactions: Max
Ignorant mostly charsi, bhang pee kar Tun kind do dhamals and all other shits on Shrines, Sunni Sufi with iota of knowledge about what Ulema have said about shrine will never indulge in this kind of shit.. like myself.. i only once or maybe twice visit shrines of Abdullah Shah Ghazi (r.a) in Pakistan in my entire life that too in my childhood..

What that have to do with Iman? anyways your answer is most ulema agree on 12 Rabiulawa as birth dayl, while some say 6,8 11 etc.. its not important..
i had asked 2 questions you didn't answered second one. the first wasn't even answered completely. plz do answer my question so that i may know the truth

deobandis in pakistan also follow sufism too but they are limited in their acts under strict shariah laws which they think are right. they also have peers and mureeds system. the do say naats and hamds like barelvis.

Yes they are good copy. But copy is always a copy :azn:

this man hates Salfi Muslims and may be he called them Kafir But reality is every sect of Islam has evils like Shia has Hizab ul Mujahedin wing, Barilvies has Shabab e Islami, Deoband has Sipa Sahaba, Taliban and Salfi Wahabi has LET and Al Qaida
Every sect has open their business in every religion field
If someone want to learn Islam even Muslim he should read Quran with Translation and Sahi Hadis only
You don't need to go to Molvi when you have Library
I think hizb ul mujahidin are Sunni.

Why do u want to ask that Questions in first place?

who are they? whom they target? hearing first time about them..
you know the truth but don't want to answer. isn't it right?

you know the truth but don't want to answer. isn't it right?

Yes i know the truth... but why you are asking this Question? what dates have to do with subject?

as i said clear your intention so i can answer you according to your intention.. Ulema from all our the world have difference of opinion on death and birth dates of personalities , does it make any effect on our Aqaid? does that make Sunni terrorism exporter like Wahabbi deobandis?.

Last edited:
You choose the words. But copy is copy :D
deobandi and barelvis both belonged to same school of thought i.e.hanfi. naat culture was inherited from there. yeah barelvis got some lovely voices of naat khwan in their stocks.

Yes i know the truth?... but why you are asking this Question? what dates have to do with subject?

as i said clear your intention so i can answer you according to your intention.. Ulema from all our the world have difference of opinion on death and birth dates of personalities , does it make any effect on our Aqaid? does that make Sunni terrorism exporter like Wahabbi deobandis?.
u call all ulemas from around the world khawarij sometimes kafirs blah blah. so my question is regarding the 2 persons ala hazrat sahab and ghous e azam sahab.respect for both as u follow their them.

u call all ulemas from around the world khawarij sometimes kafirs blah blah. so my question is regarding the 2 persons ala hazrat sahab and ghous e azam sahab.respect for both as u follow their them.

I consider those Khwarij who chant

Yeh bhi Kafir, wo Bhi Kafir

Jo na mane wo Bhi Kafir :D

those who dont chant this are my brothers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom