Counter Narrative to Terrorism - What are Brelvis of South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghazwa e Hind

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Many non-Muslims in the world do not recognize the difference between Sufi & Salafi Islam. The terrorism linked to the religion of Islam is considered as the implementation of the concept of "Jihad" by some fundamentalist Muslims. All this confusion is far from reality.

Pakistan is facing the worst kind of terrorism from last one and a half decade. A specific school of thought motivated by salafi ideology is killing people of Pakistan inorder to implement the salafi ideology on a national level. This project is stated as "QITAAL" by them. Main salafi (deobandi/wahabi) leadership of Pakistan vowed to achieve their goals in Pakistan in a procession at Minar e Pakistan in heart of Lahore. According to their own interpretation of Islam, all other Muslim school of thoughts are literally practicing the "Shirk" and "Biddah" at a mass scale due to which they are not Muslims anymore so they should be killed on a mass level inorder to bring reforms to the society. Abdul Wahab Najdi introduced this concept more than 100 years ago from now due to which his followers started a revolt against Ottomans and after killing thousands of Muslims in Hejaz province, they seized the control of Makkah and Madina. Those boundaries made them able to announce their own Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan, a faction of Afghan Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab, Boko Haram, ISIS/ISIL and several other salafi groups are following the same path due to which we see several bombings and killings from Istanbul to Baghdad to Islamabad to Dhaka etc.

Brelvis of South Asia and specially Pakistan are prime target of Saudis and their clerics in Makkah and Madina are specially advised to keep an eye on Pakistanis because they consider them potential "mushriks" and "biddatis". TTP, TNSM and other terrorist organizations have killed more than hundred thousand Pakistanis on following the lines of "QITAAL". They are equally recruiting the fresh blood and collecting funds but unfortunately none of our governments worked on this aspect of war against terror. This is the reason that why Shia and Sunni/Brelvi clerics openly issues fatwas against terrorism but salafi/deobandi clerics are reluctant to even condemn TTP and other terrorist movements.

Following is a link to a TV talk show in which the real image of Brelvi school of thought and their Imam Al-Shah Ahmad Raza Brelvi (r.a) is being discussed. This program will help many salafis and other school of thoughts to understand the real essence of Islam. Otherwise salafis will keep killing the Muslims and non-Muslims by implementing violent fatwas of Abdul Wahab Najdi and his successors.

Dude what happened to taking PDF MODs to court ??????

Or you were not seriously talking about your law and constitution !!!!!!!!!
If so then it is also an insult too !!!!!!!
You better keep your words.

Dude what happened to taking PDF MODs to court ??????

Or you were not seriously talking about your law and constitution !!!!!!!!!
If so then it is also an insult too !!!!!!!
You better keep your words.
I do not have enough resources to go to courts! Hope that i will find resources to bring every blasphemer and their supporters infront of law. Pakistani government have a policy to save the blasphemers inorder to take guarantees for their regime from international establishment.

:offpost:

I do not have enough resources to go to courts! Hope that i will find resources to bring every blasphemer and their supporters infront of law. Pakistani government have a policy to save the blasphemers inorder to take guarantees for their regime from international establishment.
Does Pak courts have a "PIL" provision??? If yes it shouldn't cost much. And I think there must be fellow country men who share your views. They can help.
I though it would be easy to collect money to go to court when your objective is to uphold the Isalamic law.

BTW how much you think you will need

Many non-Muslims in the world do not recognize the difference between Sufi & Salafi Islam. The terrorism linked to the religion of Islam is considered as the implementation of the concept of "Jihad" by some fundamentalist Muslims. All this confusion is far from reality.

Pakistan is facing the worst kind of terrorism from last one and a half decade. A specific school of thought motivated by salafi ideology is killing people of Pakistan inorder to implement the salafi ideology on a national level. This project is stated as "QITAAL" by them. Main salafi (deobandi/wahabi) leadership of Pakistan vowed to achieve their goals in Pakistan in a procession at Minar e Pakistan in heart of Lahore. According to their own interpretation of Islam, all other Muslim school of thoughts are literally practicing the "Shirk" and "Biddah" at a mass scale due to which they are not Muslims anymore so they should be killed on a mass level inorder to bring reforms to the society. Abdul Wahab Najdi introduced this concept more than 100 years ago from now due to which his followers started a revolt against Ottomans and after killing thousands of Muslims in Hejaz province, they seized the control of Makkah and Madina. Those boundaries made them able to announce their own Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan, a faction of Afghan Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab, Boko Haram, ISIS/ISIL and several other salafi groups are following the same path due to which we see several bombings and killings from Istanbul to Baghdad to Islamabad to Dhaka etc.

Brelvis of South Asia and specially Pakistan are prime target of Saudis and their clerics in Makkah and Madina are specially advised to keep an eye on Pakistanis because they consider them potential "mushriks" and "biddatis". TTP, TNSM and other terrorist organizations have killed more than hundred thousand Pakistanis on following the lines of "QITAAL". They are equally recruiting the fresh blood and collecting funds but unfortunately none of our governments worked on this aspect of war against terror. This is the reason that why Shia and Sunni/Brelvi clerics openly issues fatwas against terrorism but salafi/deobandi clerics are reluctant to even condemn TTP and other terrorist movements.

Following is a link to a TV talk show in which the real image of Brelvi school of thought and their Imam Al-Shah Ahmad Raza Brelvi (r.a) is being discussed. This program will help many salafis and other school of thoughts to understand the real essence of Islam. Otherwise salafis will keep killing the Muslims and non-Muslims by implementing violent fatwas of Abdul Wahab Najdi and his successors.

I am a Salafi and guess what I was former Barelvi and knows lies and distortions of Barelvis in and out. In 95 % cases if you ask these Barelvis of proof of what they say from Quran and Sunnah they fail to do But in 99 % Salafis will show you proof from Quran and Sunnah and I have habit of reading myself also. So I verify everything

Barelvis are a counter-narrative to terrorism?

Sorry, but that point is laughable. Barelvis are probably the counter-narrative to authenticity of religious texts and Muslim traditions.

@Ghazwa e Hind We all know this is a fact but discussing it here is not a good idea mate. It's gonna be a war zone soon.

I am a Salafi and guess what I was former Barelvi and knows lies and distortions of Barelvis in and out. In 95 % cases if you ask these Barelvis of proof of what they say from Quran and Sunnah they fail to do But in 99 % Salafis will show you proof from Quran and Sunnah and I have habit of reading myself also. So I verify everything

Salafis are way to intolerant, see the difference between Misbha (Barelvi) and Inzimam ul haq (salafi). Inzy ghenda never got along with players who were barelvis like Shoaib Akhtar .

Barelvis are a counter-narrative to terrorism?

Sorry, but that point is laughable. Barelvis are probably the counter-narrative to authenticity of religious texts and Muslim traditions.

lol.. and two century old cult called wahabbism is authentic Islam :D salute to you Wahabbi, now dont try to blow this thread..

Please shut this thread down, mods.

NO RELIGIOUS THREADS ALLOWED! @waz @Oscar

Sufi islam is almost extinct in Pakistan. Brelvis if they support Mumtaz Qadri are another problem.
Eeeeehhhh, from what I've seen, Sufism is actually growing in Pakistan.

Salafis are way to intolerant, see the difference between Misbha (Barelvi) and Inzimam ul haq (salafi). Inzy ghenda never got along with players who were barelvis like Shoaib Akhtar .
using anecdotal evidence isn't a good way to prove yourself right.

Sufi islam is almost extinct in Pakistan. Brelvis if they support Mumtaz Qadri are another problem.

Sufi Islam is still fairly popular, people just tend to be more closeted about it due to recent events.

Any extremes are wrong. I have a question to both...was our beloved Holy Prophet (ﷺ) a Barelvi or Salafi?
Did his companions supported any such grouping?
Why do we overlook the clear instructions by Holy Quran on following the Quran and remain united and not get involved into sectarianism?
Why do we want to play into plots of our enemies?
Where this division has brought us today?
Does difference in interpretations warrant killing each other and attacking mosques and shrines?
If we believe in the day of judgement, then why don't we leave this to Allah Almighty to decide who is wrong and who is right?
Believe me I can prove any sect wrong using holy Quran but I don't do that because Quran teaches me to be peaceful and commands us reconcile our differences not to enflame them.

Why do we learn from Quran that Haroon (Aaron), in absence of prophet Moses, let the Israelites to worship the lamb (idol) and waited until Moses returned to find his community is clear disobedience of Allah Almighty and Moses asked Haroon why did you not stop them from worshiping the idol and Haroon replied I refrained from using the force lest the people may get divided into groups.

I request mods to stifle this discussion right here as I see a potential of needless trolling and slurs without any reasoning.

@Horus @Oscar @waz
If we have to discuss such topics...a seniors cafe may be a better option, but every wannabe with 5 posts will declare a war.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom