What's new

Could China save the planet? China’s massive reforestation plan

There's a bigger change for China to save the planet by massive reforestation compare if the same program done by the West or others.

First of all, China is one party country, their development program is consistent.

Second, Chinese officials are very discipline, they get the job done better than others.

Third, China is efficient, the cost of reforestation is much cheaper compare with others.

Fourt, China reforestation technology is also one of the best and cheapest in the world.

You don't need to see the future, just look at the past and current evidences, it's China who made the biggest progress in human made reforestation.

It's undoubtfully.

explain what?

That dude is an incel who can't get laid with a white chick and stupid enough to not pay for them and kill a lot of people.

How does that explain what I said in this thread? This thread is not about white chick nor getting laid. Or you think throwing up random thing explain anything??
About you

There's a bigger change for China to save the planet by massive reforestation compare if the same program done by the West or others.

First of all, China is one party country, their development program is consistent.

Second, Chinese officials are very discipline, they get the job done better than others.

Third, China is efficient, the cost of reforestation is much cheaper compare with others.

Fourt, China reforestation technology is also one of the best and cheapest in the world.

You don't need to see the future, just look at the past and current evidences, it's China who made the biggest progress in human made reforestation.

It's undoubtfully.
It's actually no.

Because you need to look at the scale of Forestry, there cannot be a forest where people live, because we don't live in Trees. Which mean it's always a battle between habitable land and forest.

China being the world most populous country, which mean the demand of habitable land is always going to be more, compare to a similar size country (like US - which only had 337 million population and Australia - which only have 25 million population) even if China speed up the re-forestation rate to 100% and led all other countries away, the amount of Forest China can gain back is capped, unless you kill off a couple of million of Chinese, or stack them up high, there are only a certain percentage of land you can turn into forest in China.

Which mean the rate China reforesting is the least affecting the world. Countries like Russia and Australia would have more impact than China because it had more uninhabited land with respect to the size of their country.

The way you think. You share more in common with him than you care to admit.
The way he think and I are similar?

That dude think the women is the problem for not going out with him, instead of changing himself, he harbor the grudge with women, and that mindset is the reason why he refused to get help or even releases his tension and blown up to a point he kills all those people.

I change a lot for women over the years, to a point I have to learn a new language and move to Sweden, second of all, I would simply just admit defeat if someone not interested in me, and if I can't find a woman to have sex with, I will most definitely pay for it.

Do tell me how much I think and he think are in common?

The way you think. You share more in common with him than you care to admit.
The way he think and I are similar?

That dude think the women is the problem for not going out with him, instead of changing himself, he harbor the grudge with women, and that mindset is the reason why he refused to get help or even releases his tension and blown up to a point he kills all those people.

I change a lot for women, second of all, I would simply just admit defeat if someone not interested in me, and if I can't find a woman to have sex with, I will most definitely pay for it.

Do tell me how much I think and he think are in common?
That’s not it, his insecurities stem from deeper issues. His hatred of women are the symptoms of his insecurities not the root.

That’s not it, his insecurities stem from deeper issues. His hatred of women are the symptoms of his insecurities not the root.
The problem is, how the "Hatred" of women first harbored in his mind.

In most case, it's either abused by a female, or come from a dysfunctional family. In most report, this was not the case, the only red flag I can see is after his dad divorced his mom, he is not getting into gear for his stepmom, but that wouldn't raisen to a level of hatred of women, instead, if this is the case, he should have harbor hatred for men. Because in his mind, his dad divorced his mom and found another woman.

The "hatred" stem from multiple rejection and that could be anything, he may set his target too high, or too hung up on something, not being his shrink, I wouldn't know, but that hatred still wouldn't turn into a killing spree unless that was handled the wrong way around. Which he did. I mean, nobody in the sane mind will commit mass murder just being rejected by girls 6 or 16 times in a row. There is issue with him, maybe him being a Narcissist and these all turn into Narcissistic Psychopath. I don't know. Insecurities does nothing unless it is paired with other mental issue. The issue is not him feeling small, the issue is he think the other was wrong not him, because feeling small would still mean he could have know it's his issue, but ignoring that, that is the actual issue here, and it wouldn't be if he is insecure.

It's actually no.

Because you need to look at the scale of Forestry, there cannot be a forest where people live, because we don't live in Trees. Which mean it's always a battle between habitable land and forest.

China being the world most populous country, which mean the demand of habitable land is always going to be more, compare to a similar size country (like US - which only had 337 million population and Australia - which only have 25 million population) even if China speed up the re-forestation rate to 100% and led all other countries away, the amount of Forest China can gain back is capped, unless you kill off a couple of million of Chinese, or stack them up high, there are only a certain percentage of land you can turn into forest in China.

Which mean the rate China reforesting is the least affecting the world. Countries like Russia and Australia would have more impact than China because it had more uninhabited land with respect to the size of their country.

Not really.

China is the only country in the world where the forest area is getting larger year by year, it means with current population size and standard of living, it still not yet goes beyond the level of unsustainable.

For the future, China population is capped, even if it's growing, it's just growing little by little.

Despite the standard of living improving dramatically, it still won't go beyond the level when the forest area is shrinking.

China is also at the front in reforestation technology and far cheaper compare with others. This technology can help other countries as well.

Not really.

China is the only country in the world where the forest area is getting larger year by year, it means with current population size and standard of living, it still not yet goes beyond the level of unsustainable.

For the future, China population is capped, even if it's growing, it's just growing little by little.

Despite the standard of living improving dramatically, it still won't go beyond the level when the forest area is shrinking.

China is also at the front in reforestation technology and far cheaper compare with others. This technology can help other countries as well.
You misunderstood my point.

I am not saying the progress of China reforesting affect the world, it would, just how much

The issue here is there are only a % of land you can reforest, because people need to live somewhere, and since China have the MOST POPULATION on earth, which mean the forestable land is going to be pretty small, unless you have these people live inside a forest. That mean even if China completed their reforest program and reforest all the land they could in China, that size is going to be small compare to other countries with large land area with smaller population.

That is the issue. You can have the most advance tool and the most aggressive policy to reforest, if the area you can reforest is small, it really means nothing. It would literally works better for China to apply their advance technology to, say, reforest Amazon Forest, because that would yield more Forestable land than doing it back at home ever could.

You misunderstood my point.

I am not saying the progress of China reforesting affect the world, it would, just how much

The issue here is there are only a % of land you can reforest, because people need to live somewhere, and since China have the MOST POPULATION on earth, which mean the forestable land is going to be pretty small, unless you have these people live inside a forest. That mean even if China completed their reforest program and reforest all the land they could in China, that size is going to be small compare to other countries with large land area with smaller population.

That is the issue. You can have the most advance tool and the most aggressive policy to reforest, if the area you can reforest is small, it really means nothing. It would literally works better for China to apply their advance technology to, say, reforest Amazon Forest, because that would yield more Forestable land than doing it back at home ever could.

In term of forest area, China forest is smaller compare with country like Russia and Brazil.

But if we see the UN report that the world's forest area is getting bigger every year.

And one of the contributors is China.

If China is able to increase the total forest area of the entire world, yes, it's helping.

In term of forest area, China forest is smaller compare with country like Russia and Brazil.

But if we see the UN report that the world's forest area is getting bigger every year.

And one of the contributors is China.

If China is able to increase the total forest area of the entire world, yes, it's helping.
Hence my "I drove an electric car and I am saving the world argument." Statement.

The problem is, how the "Hatred" of women first harbored in his mind.

In most case, it's either abused by a female, or come from a dysfunctional family. In most report, this was not the case, the only red flag I can see is after his dad divorced his mom, he is not getting into gear for his stepmom, but that wouldn't raisen to a level of hatred of women, instead, if this is the case, he should have harbor hatred for men. Because in his mind, his dad divorced his mom and found another woman.

The "hatred" stem from multiple rejection and that could be anything, he may set his target too high, or too hung up on something, not being his shrink, I wouldn't know, but that hatred still wouldn't turn into a killing spree unless that was handled the wrong way around. Which he did. I mean, nobody in the sane mind will commit mass murder just being rejected by girls 6 or 16 times in a row. There is issue with him, maybe him being a Narcissist and these all turn into Narcissistic Psychopath. I don't know. Insecurities does nothing unless it is paired with other mental issue. The issue is not him feeling small, the issue is he think the other was wrong not him, because feeling small would still mean he could have know it's his issue, but ignoring that, that is the actual issue here, and it wouldn't be if he is insecure.
Nah man, it’s much more racial than that. He hated Asian men too, just like somebody here. He blames them for his failures and is jealous when one does succeed. It stems from his own self hatred and insecurities knowing his mom is some cheap mail order bride and his father never understanding him as a minority in a white world. He idealized white women to reaffirm his whiteness and hated Asian men to distance himself from his asianess. But women smell insecurity from a mile away, he could not handle the disappointment and he lashed out.

Hence my "I drove an electric car and I am saving the world argument." Statement.

Kinda...

Hahaha

But I'm not as good as you...

I drive my gasoline powered old motorcycle and saving Jakarta from having a blue sky that makes woman skin darker.

Back
Top Bottom