What's new

Coronavirus shocking revelations: Conspiracy Theorists Welcome

Hello

I was arguing with one of the conspiracy theorist saying the issue of coronavirus epidemic is all true and not man-made and she asked me to watch the movie Contagion. I was utterly shocked after watching this movie that was made in 2011 and clearly shows every single event that is happening as if someone traveled from 2011 to 2020, eye witnessed it and then made that movie.

I strongly recommend everyone to watch this movie and compare with coronavirus. It was true reflection of every single event happening in coronavirus issue such as the virus originating from China (Hong Kong), in 1 scene the mosques were shown empty, people were asked to maintain 2 meter of distance, wash hands regularly, use hand sanitizes, people rush to buy all toilet roll, hand sanitizer, people are encouraged to self isolate, virus spreads from touching, air and sneezing etc, people comparing it with flu etc....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contagion_(2011_film)

after watching this video she further spoiled my mood by showing me the pages from the book written in 2008 (originally written in 1980s)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eyes_of_Darkness

2U7GKTE.jpg

g4kML0a.jpg

u2AvduJ.jpg

WsWMac2.jpg

By design.

Why?

Watch this and other interviews of David Icke: https://londonreal.tv/the-truth-beh...id-19-lockdown-the-economic-crash-david-icke/

thank you.. onl 10 percent deeath rate so far.. 96 percent people in mild condition and 4 percent in critical condition... not bad at all.. we are just being showsn infections and not recoveries .. just creating mass panic ..
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

why it only talks till 2020 .. why not anything after? when it was published? during covid 2019?
i feel its a joke
I don't know if I should reply to your post as you have clearly not read my post well enough... And more interested in making your point

The book was written in 1981... Republished in 2008... And the same page also talks about 2030... But it doesn't matter as you just wanted to make your point

Virus in movie was originated from hong kong and the virus in this movie engulfs the CNS and people eventually die of seizures and CNS collapse whereas in corona virus the death is due to pulmonary failure. This movie was inspired by sars the previous outbreaks in china back in 2003 .You also dont need to be genius to predict that most viruses originate from China due to their huge wild life markets and horrible treatment to animals. The bird flu and swine flue came from china. Population of china is I.4 billions so its always a matter of time to when next virus develops through china so a movie being made about a disease originating in china is not a big deal

Secondly why would any country intentionally spread a virus when any virus has the capability of turning into a pandemic and this pandemic has not affected one country or one economy but all major economies china/India/US/UK/AUS etc suffering because of it. The dollar has dropped , the US stock market got crashed , people are getting unemployed and business are suffering because of lockdown. It affected everyone

Virus in movie was originated from hong kong and the virus in this movie engulfs the CNS and people eventually die of seizures and CNS collapse whereas in corona virus the death is due to pulmonary failure. This movie was inspired by sars the previous outbreaks in china back in 2003 .You also dont need to be genius to predict that most viruses originate from China due to their huge wild life markets and horrible treatment to animals. The bird flu and swine flue came from china. Population of china is I.4 billions so its always a matter of time to when next virus develops through china so a movie being made about a disease originating in china is not a big deal

Secondly why would any country intentionally spread a virus when any virus has the capability of turning into a pandemic and this pandemic has not affected one country or one economy but all major economies china/India/US/UK/AUS etc suffering because of it. The dollar has dropped , the US stock market got crashed , people are getting unemployed and business are suffering because of lockdown. It affected everyone
Well yes I agree the virus is shown more deadly than Coronavirus so it could be inspired by SARS but the outcome relates to exactly the same steps taken for coronavirus. The schools are shut, gyms pubs and restaurants are closed, the entire cities are quarantined and the other points mentioned in the first post... It's like the European governments decided to take action after watching that movie... We did not take such measures when SARS was at its peak

Well yes I agree the virus is shown more deadly than Coronavirus so it could be inspired by SARS but the outcome relates to exactly the same steps taken for coronavirus. The schools are shut, gyms pubs and restaurants are closed, the entire cities are quarantined and the other points mentioned in the first post... It's like the European governments decided to take action after watching that movie... We did not take such measures when SARS was at its peak
coronavirus is a different disease, with a different incubation period, transmissibility and symptom severity and school/pubs/restaurants/cinema closures are a common tool that public health officials use to slow or halt the spread of contagious diseases. You dont need to watch movies to take these steps to reduce the spread of virus and there is no evidence which suggests that the virus is man-made as they were originated in bats/animas and got transferred in humans

@Zaki I've not had a chance to search for the 2012 or ? paper from Rockefeller group re an identical outbreak, that David Icke talked about in the video I linked earlier. If you get time, please look into that paper.

To a layman, any scientific predictions would seem a conspiracy after the fact. But in the scientific community coronavirus' have been an inevitability for decades.

Its like if you could use your phone to predict a storm next week to a caveman - he would think you caused it.

Unqualified people should avoid passing analysis on scientific matters. I am sure there are plenty of Pakistani, Somali etc scientists out there who are doing that for us.

Watch this show from National Geographic based on true events. How Ebola and other viruses spread because of interaction between wild life and humans.
This Ebola virus is still wreaking havoc in Africa but we don't hear about it on the news. Maybe because Africans are less human beings than us white and brown people.
Here I also like to thank Pakistan security forces for sending troops to these war torn and disease infected regions to give them security, stability and breathing space they critically need under UN peace keeping missions.
Video description.
In 1989, Ebola landed on U.S. soil. After appearing in a research lab in D.C., a heroic U.S. Army scientist put her life on the line to prevent an outbreak. Inspired by true events and starring Julianna Margulies, THE HOT ZONE premieres this Memorial Day.
Video description.
Three health workers risk their lives to battle Ebola in a war zone. FRONTLINE reports from inside the second-largest Ebola outbreak ever in a region of the Democratic Republic of Congo devastated by decades of conflict.

Last edited:
I don't know if I should reply to your post as you have clearly not read my post well enough... And more interested in making your point

The book was written in 1981... Republished in 2008... And the same page also talks about 2030... But it doesn't matter as you just wanted to make your point

I was banned for proposing that Dengue larva was planted in Lahore by RAW.
I supported my claim with various news and arrests reported in conjunction.

When it is related to Pakistan, everything become abhorrent for you team, but here we are trying hard to prove that Iran is hit by some western conspiracy. Carry on.

the chinese are crafty people . they make biological weapons by eating bat soup and armedillo . they don't need their DF-19 intercontinental ballistic missiles to deliver the COVID-19.

------------------

anyone who's seen chinese tourists and their socio-hygenic habits doesn't need a conspiracy theory . spitting on the sidewalk is a chinese tradition.
Pangolines to be correct.

Now it is immaterial for whatever the cause of the KhooniVirus is ... what is material, however, is what can we do about it...

A country like Pakistan is facing a pandemic of unknow proportions.... and what will happen after this is over...

Everyone is being tested here...

In case of Conspiracy...Cui bono?
KhooniVirus!!!! , nice lol... Creative naming of this WABAI KhooniVirus...

I was banned for proposing that Dengue larva was planted in Lahore by RAW.
I supported my claim with various news and arrests reported in conjunction.

When it is related to Pakistan, everything become abhorrent for you team, but here we are trying hard to prove that Iran is hit by some western conspiracy. Carry on.
Iran is hit for not taking early measures. The entire Europe is locked down and yet the virus is spreading rapidly. The Iranians did not take the thread of virus seriously at early stage. Pakistan would have been in worse situation if the virus had penetrated Pakistan in December/January. Iran was clearly not anticipating the aftermath of this virus and so are most nations in the world

The worst nations to have been hit by this virus are European nations where the economies have tumbled. The damage in Iranian economy is only 0.01% compared to European markets that are tumbled by this deadly virus and Pound/Euro have crashed so badly alongside stock markets that have never been witnessed before. I find it funny if someone blames West for this mess as they are hardest hit nations in the world by this virus. Its unbelievable to see empty streets in London despite the fact London is among the few cities are not yet fully locked down. The most number of deaths are in Europe, the worst economic impact have been in Europe, the most number of effected people are in Europe... It is Europe the center of epidemic right now...

PS: I don't know which Moderator you are referring to but you are free to disagree with me.

I will add this person and listen to him, our Hero EX-ISI agent, please ignore his missing wording and slow talk, he once faced third-degree torture and his nail was pulled out by Notorius Indian Agency RAW...

Last edited:
Iran is hit for not taking early measures. The entire Europe is locked down and yet the virus is spreading rapidly. The Iranians did not take the thread of virus seriously at early stage. Pakistan would have been in worse situation if the virus had penetrated Pakistan in December/January. Iran was clearly not anticipating the aftermath of this virus and so are most nations in the world

The worst nations to have been hit by this virus are European nations where the economies have tumbled. The damage in Iranian economy is only 0.01% compared to European markets that are tumbled by this deadly virus and Pound/Euro have crashed so badly alongside stock markets that have never been witnessed before. I find it funny if someone blames West for this mess as they are hardest hit nations in the world by this virus. Its unbelievable to see empty streets in London despite the fact London is among the few cities are not yet fully locked down. The most number of deaths are in Europe, the worst economic impact have been in Europe, the most number of effected people are in Europe... It is Europe the center of epidemic right now...

So is it conspiracy or not?
If it is, than why we ridicule those who propose dengue larva as a conspiracy against Pakistan.

You said Iran wasn't anticipating.. maybe, but when it hit Iran, it hit hard, but they didn't gave a hoot to zairin.
Here comes my interest, those zairin were crossing borders into Pakistan every day and their numbers were in thousands.
On Pakistani side leadership remain unmoved by risks of virus spilling out of Iran via zairin.
I'm not going to discuss the role of local govt. or army as hinted by Imran Khan and the holier than pop zulfi bukhari, but i'm surely going to hold Imran Khan responsible because he's head of state and he his negligence is criminal.
What's the background of this negligence... may be he was not updated by foreign ministry and health ministry! In such case he shall come out and rusticate respective ministers... but he's keeping his lips sealed on one more issue and that is role of zulfi bukhari in circumventing immigration process for few selected.

Back
Top Bottom