What's new

Coronavirus is spreading in Afghanistan and Govt needs to be cautious. We need to close the border.

How can we keep safe? Daily life routine is such here that u just cannot. U meet people at work and so does ur family members and then u come home n meet ur kids n all. Even the incubation period is long, so how can we keep safe. I hope it doesnt spread here.
Everyone should follow this guideline strictly:

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:

• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
  • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
  • Stay home when you are sick.
  • Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
  • Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
  • Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
    • CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
    • Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
  • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
    • If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website

For information specific to healthcare, see CDC’s Hand Hygiene in Healthcare Settings

These are everyday habits that can help prevent the spread of several viruses. CDC does have specific guidance for travelers.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html

How can we keep safe? Daily life routine is such here that u just cannot. U meet people at work and so does ur family members and then u come home n meet ur kids n all. Even the incubation period is long, so how can we keep safe. I hope it doesnt spread here.

It's actually simple. Use gloves. Wash your hands and face regularly and don't touch your face...

Don't make pathetic claims... Its Iran and India where the spread is happening after China... So stop being an ISPR without any authentication..

Corona detection kits are expensive and rare. Many patients, whether treated or die, unfortunately not given the correct diagnosis. The disease will reach all countries ...

Keep sanitary guidelines...
But the truth is... If you happen to stay near/speak to someone positive... Then it's over...

@Alternatiiv

Your thoughts? Still want the students back?
If the virus reached Pakistan ,even when the pakistanies in China are kept in China ,then what .will you start throwing every infected person in to the sea

India has 3127 people infected with it. Indian govt is trying to keep a lid on it but it will soon explode.
No it's actually 7321 :-)

It does seem like bioterrorism by US. China, then Iran is too much a coincidence.

Poor Afghans, they will just have to ride the wave. Really, the border with Iran should be closed on their side, what are they thinking?

I am proud of Pakistan administration and establishment for being on top of things, including keeping students in China and getting kits from the Chinese. First time I have seen Pakistan on top of things healthwise since dengue outbreak and polio vaccines.

If the virus reached Pakistan ,even when the pakistanies in China are kept in China ,then what .will you start throwing every infected person in to the sea

No it's actually 7321 :-)

What on EARTH are you talking about..?

Nope no case in Pakistan so far. The media is very anti govt and opposition is praying for a coronavirus case in Pakistan to make bilawal declare it IK virus trust me they will not miss a single chance.

We have already had cases with Chinese in Pakistan and even atleast one student who came back from Pakistan.

Plenty more dangerous diseases running amok that make coronavirus remain the slightly strong flu it is.

that's what i m thinking same is case with Pakistan... i have news of mysterious deaths in two different hospitals

@Alternatiiv

Your thoughts? Still want the students back?

Yes. Controlled and planned won't result in such a disaster.

In Afghanistan, this happened due to people normally going between China and Afghanistan.

For your kind information, that's still the case for Pakistan as well where flights are resuming.

Flights from China were stopped for a meer three days and resumed early Feb. Whomever believes the virus is not in Pakistan is truly living in a fools paradise.

Flights from China were stopped for a meer three days and resumed early Feb. Whomever believes the virus is not in Pakistan is truly living in a fools paradise.
Are you sure? i heard China is only boarding people who they are sure are virus free,
If they cant do a simple thing like this how can they take care of a pandemic situation.

Are you sure? i heard China is only boarding people who they are sure are virus free,
If they cant do a simple thing like this how can they take care of a pandemic situation.

You heard wrong. They are only boarding people who are symptom free. Which is different from virus free.

Back
Top Bottom