What's new

CoronaVirus in Bangladesh - Updates & Discussion

Say the guy whose first punch is the word bitch? Sure do not sound like ever had any breast milk in your life. Now eat shit and spew your guts somewhere else pleb
Come back barking when you or your family gets infected by it and dies. If not stfu and don’t just speak rubbish about stuff you have little idea about. Pseudo intellect
You are a son of a wh*re, its what you are. No wonder it came out first. No I didn't have any breast milk in my life, probably you are still having it from your wh**re of mom.
Stupid idiot cow you better think what you will do when your low class family get this thing.

Stupid people like yourself think they know everything, and their IQ is Einstein level. I am tired of watching these cows all over the internet. So Mr cow, what are you doing here with your HUUUUGGEE intellect! Go colonise the Mars before Elon Musk.

It's even funnier you had to use Michael Corleone(Al Pacino) poster to boost up your phoney character, people like you always need something artificial to make up their lacks. Sad

With the lowest test per capita in the world only 2000 for 170 million Bangladeshi....it is the worse prepared country to face a pandemic. Now a days any one dies from fever ppl assume they have covet 19 lol wtf. And they show up for testing for dead body. What a dumb **** approach. The whole thing is a joke.
These thing is no joke brother. I had no interest on BD politics or anything for more than six years, I never watched TV or read a newspaper since then.
However mismanagement of coronavirus pandemic was way too much to tolerate even for me. That was the reason I opened this thread, intended to cover all the mismanagement of this dictator.
But I got a very bad flu(I never had this kind of thing) symptoms were similar to corona virus. My recovery started from the day 7, I am still in self quarantine. There is no test, no treatment exist practically, no matter how much money or connection you have. If you get something(even its not covid19) you recover by yourself or you die.
Stay safe, you are lucky you left the country.

Govt should take stronger step against garments owners I believe. People are walking to Dhaka. They should have waited till 12 April since other leaves are extended to 9 April and 10 and 11 April are holiday!

What regime will give you the actual number
Not the dictator Hasina and her pets, that's for sure.

You are a son of a wh*re, its what you are. No wonder it came out first. No I didn't have any breast milk in my life, probably you are still having it from your wh**re of mom.
Stupid idiot cow you better think what you will do when your low class family get this thing.

Stupid people like yourself think they know everything, and their IQ is Einstein level. I am tired of watching these cows all over the internet. So Mr cow, what are you doing here with your HUUUUGGEE intellect! Go colonise the Mars before Elon Musk.

It's even funnier you had to use Michael Corleone(Al Pacino) poster to boost up your phoney character, people like you always need something artificial to make up their lacks. Sad

These thing is no joke brother. I had no interest on BD politics or anything for more than six years, I never watched TV or read a newspaper since then.
However mismanagement of coronavirus pandemic was way too much to tolerate even for me. That was the reason I opened this thread, intended to cover all the mismanagement of this dictator.
But I got a very bad flu(I never had this kind of thing) symptoms were similar to corona virus. My recovery started from the day 7, I am still in self quarantine. There is no test, no treatment exist practically, no matter how much money or connection you have. If you get something(even its not covid19) you recover by yourself or you die.
Stay safe, you are lucky you left the country.

Not the dictator Hasina and her pets, that's for sure.
You will recover. I dont know what to tell you. Bangladesh is more like a jungle land how hasina handling the situation. Ask your family to stay separate if they can. God bless you brother.

I and my brothers here but my parents struck in dhaka. I am worried about them. They were supposed to fly by Emirates a week ago but flight got canceled.

You will recover. I dont know what to tell you. Bangladesh is more like a jungle land how hasina handling the situation. Ask your family to stay separate if they can. God bless you brother.

I and my brothers here but my parents struck in dhaka. I am worried about them. They were supposed to fly by Emirates a week ago but flight got canceled.
I recovered brother Alhamdulillah, today is day 17 and I feeling great, starting T25 workout.
Whatever I got it was really bad, especially night time was worst. And I got the thing after I visited PG, DMC.
I am praying for your parents, fly them to Canada as soon as possible. May Allah forgive and help us.

I recovered brother Alhamdulillah, today is day 17 and I feeling great, starting T25 workout.
Whatever I got it was really bad, especially night time was worst. And I got the thing after I visited PG, DMC.
I am praying for your parents, fly them to Canada as soon as possible. May Allah forgive and help us.
I am glad you recovered. I am trying hopefully by beginning of may they will be able to leave.

Bangladesh reports 4 more coronavirus deaths, 29 new cases
1027384_drhd.jpg

Dhaka April 06, 12:31 PM 35 Views

https://unb.com.bd/m/category/Bangl...-4-more-coronavirus-deaths-29-new-cases/48854

Four person died from coronavirus and 29 more people tested positive for the virus during the last 24 hours, Health Minister Zahid Maleque said Monday.

“Death toll from the virus infection is now 13. Twenty-nine more people were tested positive for coronavirus in the last 24 hours, raising the total number of cases to 117,” he said in an online briefing.

The global death toll from novel coronavirus (COVID-19) reached 69,480 as of Monday.

The virus, first reported in China, has so far infected 1,274,346 people around the world, according to worldometer.

It is not that significant.

BD population is younger and healthier than populations in the West which will help mitigate Covid-19.
If you come to Bangladesh sometimes you should visit other parts of it except Sylhet.

We do not know that.

BD has a younger and healthier population and numerous studies have shown that coronavirus finds hot conditions hostile for it's survival.
Brother, you are right. And also I think we have more resistance ,because we are living in polluted and and western countries would be locked down if their aid polution was like Dhaka or other areas in Bangladesh. I read it somewhere.

Another thing we eat adulterated food without consciousness. It also increased our immunity system I think. You know the story that chanakiya used to feed chandragupta mouriya slight amount of poisonous food, to make him immune from poison.

I am not saying that we should keep eating adulterated food, but I would say every negative thing has some positive sides. It's like the hearsay , "Allah za kore valor jonno kore". So I am optimistic that we will be able to control the covid 19, we just need consciousness and strict monitoring.

Today govt banned jamat namaz and only masjid staffs are allowed to do jamat but only 5 people at a time and in Jumah 10 people at a time. Sadly govt should have done this long ago. Still I would say better late than never.

I don't know why some of our compatriots are behaving weird. They should forget who is in power. They should keep in mind that if we spread rumor and become pessimistic, the whole nation will suffer.

It's truly sad that many of us looks cursing nation only because their favorite party isn't in power! Too bad!

I just learned Bd has only 1800 ventilators and those are only available for VIP patient. :undecided:

IEDCR reports three more COVID-19 deaths, 35 fresh cases

DHAKA, April 6, 2020 (BSS) – Bangladesh today feared the novel coronavirus
to expand its clutches with an extra wrath in the next one month as the virus
overnight claimed three more lives and infected 35 others increasing the toll
to 12 and number of infected people to 123.

“Three more COVID-19 patients died in the last 24 hours,” Institute of
Epidemiology, Disease Control and Research (IEDCR) director Professor Dr
Meerjady Sabrina Flora told a virtual media briefing, also joined by
directorate general of health services (DGHS) Professor Dr Abul Kalam Azad.

Flora added that detection of fresh 35 cases during the period now took the
number of coronavirus cases to 123 in the country while 64 of them were found
in Dhaka, 23 in Narayanganj, 11 in Madaripur and five in Gaibandha.

She said the rest of the cases were reported from elsewhere as COVID-19
appeared to have spread its clutches on at least 15 of the country’s 64
districts.

Flora said the fresh 35 cases were detected as “we have tested 468 samples
though 14 labs across the country in the last 24 hours” while among the
infected 30 were male and five female and 11 of them were in their 40s and
six in their 20s.

Health minister Zahid Maleque earlier today at a meeting warned the country
was likely to be exposed to extra COVID-19 risks in the next 30 days as
healthcare officials said “community transmission” of the virus began.

Maleque during the meeting, however, quoted the overnight COVID-19 death
figure to be four, which Azad later called “a mistake” caused by erroneous
double counting of one of the victims.

The minister appeared before the media virtually emerging from an
emergency meeting with concerned officials under the purview of his ministry,
representatives of doctors’ forums including Bangladesh Medical Association
(BMA) and non-government organizations.

Maleque urged all to be more cautious against COVID-19 in the next one
month saying “the next 30 days are very crucial”.

A health ministry spokesman later told BSS that the meeting discussed ways
to keep people indoors and ensure use of protective gears including masks and
germicides alongside enhanced engagement of private hospitals during the
pandemic.

Health officials said Dhaka’s Tolarbagh and Bashabo, Madaripur, Narayanganj
and Gaibandha appeared to be the worst coronavirus-prone areas while Flora
today called Dhaka and Narayanganj COVID-19 “hotspots” as maximum number of
cases were detected in the two cities.

Azad told the briefing that so far 66,810 people were kept at both home and
institutional quarantine and of them, 299 were under surveillance at
institutional quarantine.

Current of quarantined people, he said, was 11,330 as 55,483 people were
released after they showed no symptom of COVID-19 during the quarantine
period.

Azad said 14,41,793 people so far received healthcare services from
hotline mobile numbers and health web portals as the government formed a
group of medical professionals comprising 13,262 doctors to provide emergency
health services to the people.

“They’re providing healthcare services through online,” he earlier said.

The contact hotline and mobile numbers – 16263; 333; 10655 and 01944333222
– to receive information and treatment facilities on Covid-19.

https://www.bssnews.net/?p=371872

Namaz at home, Zohr instead of Jum’a: Ministry

6470362_New%20Project%20(6).jpg

Dhaka April 06, 05:11 PM 236 Views UNB NEWS - UNB NEWS

UNB File Photo
email.svg

No religious congregation to be allowed, it says

The Ministry of Religious Affairs on Monday directed all to avoid mosques and offer prayers at home to prevent the transmission of fast-spreading coronavirus or COVID-19.

The ministry issued an urgent notice in this regard.

It asked people to offer Zohr prayers at home instead of Jum’a on Friday considering the current situation of coronavirus.

It also asked the people of other regions to offer prayers at home instead of congregation at religious institutions.

WhatsApp%20Image%202020-04-06%20at%2016.11.18.jpeg
UNB File Photo

Also Read:Bangladesh reports 3 more coronavirus deaths, 35 new cases in 24 hrs

Maximum five people, including Khatib, Imam, Khadem and Muazzin will hold jamaat at mosques and maximum 10 people can attend the Jumma prayers on Friday at mosques but no outsider will be allowed to enter mosques.

No religious gatherings like Waj mahfil, milad, Tafsir mahfil and Tableeg gathering will be allowed, said the notice.

Meanwhile, the death toll from coronavirus rose to 12 in Bangladesh as the country confirmed three more deaths on Monday. So far, 123 people have been infected in Bangladesh, 35 in the last 24 hours alone.

https://unb.com.bd/m/category/Bangladesh/namaz-at-home-zohr-instead-of-juma-ministry/48883

Brother, you are right. And also I think we have more resistance ,because we are living in polluted and and western countries would be locked down if their aid polution was like Dhaka or other areas in Bangladesh. I read it somewhere.

Another thing we eat adulterated food without consciousness. It also increased our immunity system I think. You know the story that chanakiya used to feed chandragupta mouriya slight amount of poisonous food, to make him immune from poison.

This isn't a good way of thinking things, this is not a poison or an environmental toxin. It is a virus. Not the best comparison, though the Chanakiya comparison only works once you recover from the virus, you won't get it again.

Nope. Have you seen the yearly medical refugee crisis that comes india's way from BD in a normal year? Theres literally no such thing as an actual BD doctor.
Thats cruel @Nilgiri

Don't count on higher temps slowing things down.
No science or research to prove this Warm/higher Temp- Theory will work- Right now the best thing is to socially distance and assume you have it in order to slow the spread.-- Thats the only right approach at this time--Not just for Bangladesh, but for the whole world.

I work on the front lines and we have already had suspected cases but nothing confirmed as of yet.
You are a true real life Hero Sir- Please stay safe- Kudos to you-Respect for what you do.

Tongue in cheek. If you persist here, you will learn its best to go full monty and not hold anything back.

Nuanced discussion is thing of the past and waste of time here. Just give thapaad to stronk-mob, and the few wise ones that still stay here will filter through in better but rarer moment.

It is actually fair what I give to this mob here since they drove away their best (Anubis, Loki, many others) by themselves, by their stupid antics... long ago.

Such members were worthies (never complained to mods about me, just discussed, debated and fought me when needed), I only see bluesky left now among the old worthy-regulars. Oh, big surprise, he is being called hindu indian false flagger again by the mob o_O

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom