What's new

Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan - 1973

Neutron

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why 1973 constitution of Pakistan is not part of syllebus in our education system?

It is very important for every citizen of Pakistan to learn about fundamental rights & constitutional mandate of different institutions. Are we still dont want to accept the only social contract between people of this country - That is constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan - 1973?

They should actually remove some of the history of pakistan parts, like we don't really care about the British do we? 9ths Book is a total shithole

Why 1973 constitution of Pakistan is not part of syllebus in our education system?

It is very important for every citizen of Pakistan to learn about fundamental rights & constitutional mandate of different institutions. Are we still dont want to accept the only social contract between people of this country - That is constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan - 1973?

Dear, you are right but if this constitution is able to provide any relief to the commons in Pakistan.
Presently there is no significance in including another 'piece of crap' in the syllabus to increase the woes of the public.
The present constitution was drafted by filths, the ancestors of the present bunch of criminals in the government. This constitution is only good to provide 'basic rights' to the criminals and our judicial system and courts do not leave any stone unturned to abetting.

As I have said multiple times, es constitution ki 32 bana kar asharafia or mafias ki bay main day do. It was crafted by them for them, public haven't got anything from it.

my question is why we did not use it in public toilets so people will have few minutes to read it before wiping gentles with it .

I would love to understand this hostility towards the constitution on this forum. Is that also somewhat indicative of perceptions maintained by Pakistanis outside this place?

In India, for a lot of people (including yours truly) — the constitution is something to be treated with a certain kind of respect, deference and reverence. Not for the book or the paper or some misattributed sense of divinity — but for of the ideals it carries and the thinking that went behind it. We are taught - in great detail - about the process of its formulation, the architects of its foundational principles, the heated debates that led to its final* form and the intrigue behind the scenes. It is hard not to feel a sense of awe and respect when you take all that into account. Atleast for me as an Indian citizen.

Last edited:
I just look at my book self and found my 7 ands 8th class textbook, rest of text books i gave it away .In 9th we had nigel kelly pak studies text book and it only breifly tells of 1973 constitution , mind you this was in 2005.

20220427_232857.jpg

Attachments

• 20220427_234846.jpg
    20220427_234846.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 36
I would love to understand this hostility towards the constitution on this forum. Is that also somewhat indicative of perceptions maintained by Pakistanis outside this place?

In India, for a lot of people (including yours truly) — the constitution is something to be treated with a certain kind of respect, deference and reverence. Not for the book or the paper or some misattributed sense of divinity — but for of the ideals it carries and the thinking that went behind it. We are taught - in great detail - about the process of its formulation, the architects of its foundational principles, the heated debates that led to its final* form and the intrigue behind the scenes. It is hard not to feel a sense of awe and respect when you take all that into account. Atleast for me as an Indian citizen.
Sadly due to our political leaders treating the constitution as merely a piece of paper and breaking, disobeying what it says, this is what has led to this current mindset which prevails over here.

I just look at my book self and found my 7 ands 8th class textbook, rest of text books i gave it away .In 9th we had nigel kelly pak studies text book and it only breifly tells of 1973 constitution , mind you this was in 2005.

View attachment 838490
Can't hold myself from admiring how astute your 12 years old self was in recognising the human character.
1651141360768.png

Same respect goes for this elderly lady for predicting the future.
addtext_com_MDYzMzAzMjA3ODA2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom