What's new

Connection between Fiji and Quetta

I doubt, he was taking Selfie there.. :lol:

He actually was, believe it or not.

12541138_10153925142452174_6193437585683552271_n.jpg

Thanks for sharing.

Enemy will always try to damage, thats why he is called an enemy.

Regarding Baluchistan, here is a video.

What a dead give-away!

An Indian minister quotes a Pakistani propaganda figure, now no longer retained by Pakistanis themselves.

700,000 Indian troops in Kashmir? This is a classical Pakistani trope.

@punit
@Indika

Please ignore the phony OPs by this particularly bent member. Look up his past posts to see the quality of his posts. They are worth a good laugh, nothing more.

With all due respect your I didn't judge I ignored you most of the time saw show some respect if you don't like my comment don't like its your problem no need of doing negative adds for me I know how much people hate you infect one of the member made a thread especially dedicate to you only but i didn't write anything ok

One thing is for sure, this war can never be won in being defensive. We have to take the war to the enemy in order to incapacitate her mentality. And for that to happen its economy must be targeted.

With all due respect your I didn't judge I ignored you most of the time saw show some respect if you don't like my comment don't like its your problem no need of doing negative adds for me I know how much people hate you infect one of the member made a thread especially dedicate to you only but i didn't write anything ok

Let me ask Bill:

O what a tangled web we weave
When first we set out to deceive.

Are you making me responsible for all of your negative ratings? Or were others of a similar view?

Haha seems like he hit a RAWnerve somewhere of Indians. So much butthurt. Javed bhai zindabad.

Don't try to debate with the useless, unless he will bombard you with the negative ratings. He's distributing negative ratings like baba ji ka parsaad in here & admins don't have the guts to ban this MF.

Let me ask Bill:

O what a tangled web we weave
When first we set out to deceive.

Are you making me responsible for all of your negative ratings? Or were others of a similar view?

Ask Bill or Your PM I don't give a damn if your country man can post these rented protesters who pretend to be Balochs why can't i post something reality about you guys i have said people like you belong to Face Book go their enjoy life with teens

Ask Bill or Your PM I don't give a damn if your country man can post these rented protesters who pretend to be Balochs why can't i post something reality about you guys i have said people like you belong to Face Book go their enjoy life with teens

Why go to such trouble, when I can enjoy life with you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom