What's new

Connecticut School District on Lockdown Following Shooting Report

There are reports that the shooter was one a parent of one of the sckool kid. RIP to the dead.

It is more than unfortunate .. today we are living this sad news.

Mankind has plumeted to such low level that today our children are being killed at our own hands.

The only happiness and light in this world is because of these little angels, may they all be safe.

Man kind collectively needs to rethink the cause ( media, social pressure, etc etc etc ) and what ever cause it may be
must be cured at what ever cost.

Finally a sane post by a Pakistani,now I can sleep in peace.
Nite!

Very disturbing, this is becoming a frequent issue in the states. :(

Think about it.. Others will get lot more chances to say this about Pakistan than you will be able to say about USA..

others already doing their best abut pakistan including USA .

:disagree: - Imran Bhai -what you have posted here is totally wrong.

WHENEVER i see such things i remember what they did to us .

American Terrorist have killed 27 people as of latest 27 people dead including 14 children.

Sad Fact is US has a brief 70 Years of school-college world's largest shootout yet America does not recognize it as Terrorism but terms killers as sadistic people.

You don't know the meaning of the word terrorism if you believe this is terrorism.

Not every murder is terrorism, not every mass killing is terrorism.

I hope there is an afterlife for special cases like this, because if there is this man is going to burn for a loooong time....:angry:

Thats why they should ban all the guns. Ofcourse guns dont kill people, but with a gun u can kill much more people until the police arrive than a knife.

I just heard it on the radio coming home: 28 deaths, 18 are kindergarteners, one gun man died and looking for in other in a van with shot-out windows. One of the gunman's mother is a teacher at the school

You don't know the meaning of the word terrorism if you believe this is terrorism.

27 people dead by American Terrorist. Believe me the sooner you believe it is Terrorism the sooner you people would be aware Terrorism in US is home grown larger issue that needs to be addressed not by issuing weapons license but by banning weapons.

I just heard it on the radio coming home: 28 deaths, 18 are kindergarteners, one gun man died and looking for in other in a van with shot-out windows. One of the gunman's mother is a teacher at the school

Back
Top Bottom