What's new

Congrats: Zero Auto Sales for Monoply of Corolla, Suzuki & Honda in Pakistan

I don't know by what logic of economics they work I beyond me...
If their cars are cheaper, many Pakistanis would but. Some car makers are unable to give mirror behind the shade in front of car...
Their are unable to give handles.

so you are telling me you can make the bomba but not some cars?

Adam Motors kay paise hi wapis kara do Zardari se

so you are telling me you can make the bomba but not some cars?

Adam Motors kay paise hi wapis kara do Zardari se
I think you are replying someone else or don't understand the meaning of my post?
But whatever.
There are some truths and ground realities. Non of your tycoons and great rich elite invest in pakistan or make plants that make cheap cars. You can't compare cars to bombs.
Considering the security situation of Pakistan, thank God we are able to make bombs. Well anyway mostly indians give this argument.
The private sector is not motivated. They need easy money. That's why we have tycoons like malick Riaz, who even if he has done shady deals in lahore bahria Town, but then in karachi he does the same. Even after becoming a billionaire he never changed his way. Other billionaires like moan mansha and stuff always asking for suncidies and wanting tenders to run their awfully in efficient plants and Pakistanis continue to buy their expanaive stuff.
Or other big companies always investing in very limited amount of things.
There is a demand for a sturdy cheap cars. And if anyone would make good one people would buy.
The Malaysian proton would be very nice addition in some tests. Hope they are cheap. The problem right now in pakistan is that people want a cheap and durable car just like they get in India or China or other eurpeon countries.

I think you are replying someone else or don't understand the meaning of my post?
But whatever.
There are some truths and ground realities. Non of your tycoons and great rich elite invest in pakistan or make plants that make cheap cars. You can't compare cars to bombs.
Considering the security situation of Pakistan, thank God we are able to make bombs. Well anyway mostly indians give this argument.
The private sector is not motivated. They need easy money. That's why we have tycoons like malick Riaz, who even if he has done shady deals in lahore bahria Town, but then in karachi he does the same. Even after becoming a billionaire he never changed his way. Other billionaires like moan mansha and stuff always asking for suncidies and wanting tenders to run their awfully in efficient plants and Pakistanis continue to buy their expanaive stuff.
Or other big companies always investing in very limited amount of things.
There is a demand for a sturdy cheap cars. And if anyone would make good one people would buy.
The Malaysian proton would be very nice addition in some tests. Hope they are cheap. The problem right now in pakistan is that people want a cheap and durable car just like they get in India or China or other eurpeon countries.

Show me one country where business is run on a 200 percent profit like Pakistan.

The economy is structured in a design unfavourable to the small and middle businessmen and bug tycoons anywhere don't need given examples of.

Government banned imports of cars and termed it as a luxury item and aimed to promote mass transit or electric driven cars when there is a power shortage.

Its like living on mars and governing pluto.

Pakistan is probably the only country where SUVs are called Jeeps when actually no real Jeeps are sold in Pakistan hehehe :D

2) I tried to talk some sense into my cousins in Pakistan. But it is very hard to change aqal e kul mindset in Pakistan. Pakistanis always chasing after resale value and brand prestige. Car is practically worshipped if it is "impotted".

Many congratulations. These are thieves. This should be for a few months. But I guess they will still not reduce prices? On a slight change in dollar price upwards, they increase the prices manifold. When dollar comes down, they never decrease the price.

I think they took this idea from Canadian Gas pumps, oil price goes down 10 dollars and price of gas goes down 1 cent but oil price go up one dollar price at gas pump goes up 10 cents.

Pakistan is probably the only country where SUVs are called Jeeps when actually no real Jeeps are sold in Pakistan hehehe :D

2) I tried to talk some sense into my cousins in Pakistan. But it is very hard to change aqal e kul mindset in Pakistan. Pakistanis always chasing after resale value and brand prestige. Car is practically worshipped if it is "impotted".

so that seems odd to you but not when they give you their email address abbas@gmail.com? (Abbas at the rate of gmail.com)

Such Childish comments and approach ,the auto dealers like any other Mafia operates and got protection due to inability of Govt to run things smoothly .e.g Govt failure to manage economy and devaluation of rupee has resulted in increase price of cars as localization factor is closed to 66 (for Indus) only remaining are less .Why less our country offers closed to 0.4 Mil Cars (inclusive of import) 1/3 approx is smaller market then compared to other that leads to poor economies of scale and makes manufacturing plants importing key components viable ,Our cost of electricity is among the highest in the region so we can not produce surplus parts like Thailand ,our labour is one of the least productive labors of the world ,In short we have poor infrastructure ,poor labor ,uneducated skill sets , high input cost ,Working for MNC`s you realise it is more riskier to invest in Pakistan then in India ,so in order to get investments into Pakistan the rate of return or margin is kept higher this is the rule of business .Auto sector of Pakistan employs more than 4/5 Million people indirectly and celebrating zero sales means we are witnessing o earnings for poor chain and people linked with it .

Stop talking nonsense. You are not going anywhere.
you are right . im just saying if got it that would be my prefered option.

May Allah protect you and your loved ones and all of humanity from such diseases and Give you a Long Healthy life with Happiness
Jazak Allah, same for you. Ameen.

Such Childish comments and approach ,the auto dealers like any other Mafia operates and got protection due to inability of Govt to run things smoothly .e.g Govt failure to manage economy and devaluation of rupee has resulted in increase price of cars as localization factor is closed to 66 (for Indus) only remaining are less .Why less our country offers closed to 0.4 Mil Cars (inclusive of import) 1/3 approx is smaller market then compared to other that leads to poor economies of scale and makes manufacturing plants importing key components viable ,Our cost of electricity is among the highest in the region so we can not produce surplus parts like Thailand ,our labour is one of the least productive labors of the world ,In short we have poor infrastructure ,poor labor ,uneducated skill sets , high input cost ,Working for MNC`s you realise it is more riskier to invest in Pakistan then in India ,so in order to get investments into Pakistan the rate of return or margin is kept higher this is the rule of business .Auto sector of Pakistan employs more than 4/5 Million people indirectly and celebrating zero sales means we are witnessing o earnings for poor chain and people linked with it .
And whose fault is this?

And whose fault is this?
Investing in non development sectors like debt servicing / defense has laid to shrinkage of PSDP and no priority was given for infrastructure development like ,power plants ,roads basic health ,TEVTA in the end it is the mindset which is ruling the country for last 73 years

Investing in non development sectors like debt servicing / defense has laid to shrinkage of PSDP and no priority was given for infrastructure development like ,power plants ,roads basic health ,TEVTA in the end it is the mindset which is ruling the country for last 73 years
Education my man. We haven't spent a dime on education.

I feel the same, I wanted to buy a car but it cost like 8 lakh for old Toyota Corolla. They call it 2D car :lol:

8 to 9 lakh for this
IMG-20200512-WA0047.jpg

Education my man. We haven't spent a dime on education.
TEVTA = Technical Education and vocational trainings .

5d0031de6a917.jpg

I feel the same, I wanted to buy a car but it cost like 8 lakh for old Toyota Corolla. They call it 2D car :lol:
8 lakh is not important where every thing is linked with dollar in dollar term the car is 5000 US $ in comparison to new car which costs around 28,000 US $

Lets not get too happy about this although these Car monopolies sell us teen daba But they employ thousands in the car industry and a lot jobs could be at risk.

Back
Top Bottom