What's new

Congrats to Russia & Khabib on win vs McGreger

To put it bluntly, Just because you know muslims doesn’t mean you know the religion.
A good chunk of my extended family is in India and in politics there, doesn’t mean by knowing them all I know all Indians or all Indian muslims or what they teach in Indian schools. I know because I ask the right questions and bless my grandfather for teaching me this, get multiple views before reaching a conclusion.

I've replied to I.R.A above on pretty much the same train of thought.

I've never claimed to be an expert on Islam.

Insomuch as it relates to the holy scriptures or the theological concepts.

It's not my faith. Nor have I studied it.

But I have lived with Muslims all my life. And I am a reasonably intelligent, inquisitive, observant man who is a keen student of cultures and peoples and their buttons and interdynamics.

My interjections online are always people related.

Religion and faith are private and personal affairs for me.

I do not go out of my way to explain mine or try and educate others unless asked for or if I see or hear something inaccurate.

My interactions with a few Muslims here and elsewhere on matters of faith are usually civilizational and blood and soil related. To either historical or current perspectives and how one colours the other.

Obviously as a Parsi I have no love lost for Arabs, but I call one of the same lineage a close friend here. So I'm not a close minded bigot. But I do have my strong prejudices.

Cheers, Doc

I've replied to I.R.A above on pretty much the same train of thought.

I've never claimed to be an expert on Islam.

Insomuch as it relates to the holy scriptures or the theological concepts.

It's not my faith. Nor have I studied it.

But I have lived with Muslims all my life. And I am a reasonably intelligent, inquisitive, observant man who is a keen student of cultures and peoples and their buttons and interdynamics.

My interjections online are always people related.

Religion and faith are private and personal affairs for me.

I do not go out of my way to explain mine or try and educate others unless asked for or if I see or hear something inaccurate.

My interactions with a few Muslims here and elsewhere on matters of faith are usually civilizational and blood and soil related. To either historical or current perspectives and how one Colorado the other.

Obviously as a Parsi I have no love lost for Arabs, but I call one of the same lineage a close friend here. So I'm not a close minded bigot. But I do have my strong prejudices.

Cheers, Doc
Fine line between prejudice and bigotry.
I would know, I have one against certain groups and sects within Islam.

Fine line between prejudice and bigotry.
I would know, I have one against certain groups and sects within Islam.

If I was a bigot I would never have flipped and spoken up for our Muslims after the BJP came to power.

You very well know what I was earlier.

Cheers, Doc

If I was a bigot I would never have flipped and spoken up for our Muslims after the BJP came to power.

You very well know what I was earlier.

Cheers, Doc
Well, if you dont it wouldn’t be long till they come for you guys.
Happened with the Nazis.

Yeah this Pakistani Muslim subtle ummah racism towards our Muslims is not new.

What I believe is what I have heard from our Muslims. More than once, across social strata.

Which is that Pakistani Muslims took the easy (buzdill is the word often used) way out.

Our Muslims stuck around in the midst of a billion Hindus.

Pakistanis took the help of the British to live separately.

Now lets see how both sets of Muslims performed.

Pakistani Muslims fought the Hindus with an army. And lost.

Indian Muslims fought the Hindus without an army. And lost.

You guys chant Thank you Jinna. Our guys lament that had you guys (and the Bangladeshis) had the guts to stick around and stand up to the Hindus, today you would have been a 600+ million strong community. Living in a united superpower. Not in a Muslim nation on financial life support from the IMF and miscellaneous world powers.

So pardon us non Muslims for not buying into your self proclaimed hype of purity of faith and bravery.

Personally I'd give it to our Muslims for guts any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

@jamahir @AfrazulMandal @KapitaanAli

Cheers, Doc

Yes, but live as a minority amongst a billion hindus for what purpose?

We hate hindus

We wanted a independent muslim state not stuck with those pagans for the rest of existence

Indian muslims are still 200 million and they can still show guts, they just choosh not to

Yes, but live as a minority amongst a billion hindus for what purpose?

We hate hindus

We wanted a independent muslim state not stuck with those pagans for the rest of existence

Indian muslims are still 200 million and they can still show guts, they just choosh not to

To what purpose?

You are asking a Zoroastrian Parsi that?

How about because it was YOUR land.

YOUR heritage.

YOUR people.

Cheers, Doc

Khabib doesnt really have "Russian heritage", in fact he comes from a lineage which is famous for resisting Russian invasions and occupations.

Well, if you dont it wouldn’t be long till they come for you guys.
Happened with the Nazis.

I knew you would take that out.

Self preservation instincts of the refugee minority.

So nicely fitting this piece of the jigsaw.

Never mind the fact that it took two years for the hardcore sanghis here to accept that it was the real deal and not an attempt at reverse polarization by the apex Sanghi.

Cheers, Doc

To what purpose?

You are asking a Zoroastrian Parsi that?

How about because it was YOUR land.

YOUR heritage.

YOUR people.

Cheers, Doc

We are on our land

We are with our people

Safeguarding our heritage

What does it benefits us to be a minority in amongst 1 billion hindus

Khabib doesnt really have "Russian heritage", in fact he comes from a lineage which is famous for resisting Russian invasions and occupations.

Russia has dozens of different ethnicities. As for Khabibs lineage "resisting" Khabibs family, including his father were in the Russian military proudly serving and even recently Khabib was teaching Russian soldiers fighting techniques. You don't need to be ethnically Russian to be Russian. It's pretty funny how People that have no connection to Russia or Dagestan, the language, culture, history or traditions try to claim Khabib as one of their own.

We are on our land

We are with our people

Safeguarding our heritage

What does it benefits us to be a minority in amongst 1 billion
It's pretty funny how People that have no connection to Russia or Dagestan, the language, culture, history or traditions try to claim Khabib as one of their own.

El Nichod.

(the essence, the squeeze)

@newb3e @war&peace

Cheers, Doc

It's pretty funny how People that have no connection to Russia or Dagestan, the language, culture, history or traditions try to claim Khabib as one of their own.
Who said it is about ethnicity? we are not racist people. We have a stronger bond than that. He is our brother in faith but more importantly we are happy because he beat the crap out of the asshole who abused the person, his country and our religion so even morally speaking Khabib comes out a much better person and deserves to be supported since he beat a hate mongering loser. And if the situation was the opposite, then we would have supported the Irish guy..so it is not about ethnicity.

Last edited:
You came into this thread started derailing it and making unfounded accusations against me as well as unsolicited attacks against me. As for Trump that is completely off topic and it's obvious you are trying to pivot the conversation by mentioning him. He is conservative and left wing media which is 90% of media makes lies against him. Me having a favorable view about his foreign policy, strong border laws and tax reforms makes me a nazi in the eyes of leftist race Baiters like you. In the end this is just a sad and desperate attempt to save face on your part.

This is just despicable on your part and a lie. I just literally finished having dinner with my Muslim Immigrant friend and wife when I opened and read these accusations. I support enforcement of borders for all countries regardless of who or where because I believe in laws and keeping dangerous people out. For a race baiter like you that automatically means someone is a nazi.

Again you are an absolute liar. Quote me justify violence of any kind against Muslims. My best friend is a Muslim. Bring in the Webmaster if you can prove this slander, let him judge who is a liar.

To sum up your embarrassment. You accused me of being a white supremacist that hates immigrants and Muslims and was rooting for McGregor.

I am a big Khibab supporter.
I hate McGregor
I am Jewish
I have a girlfriend that is not white
I had family killed fighting nazis
My best friend is a Muslim immigrant.
You got burned :lol:
unfounded accusations? What I said mostly was a reflection of your posts and views.I might have been wrong about the khabib and mcgregor thing but the rest is accurate.

A russian living in jordan favors trump because of border laws and tax reforms? Are you sure it's not his antics and xenophobia that draws your support? :undecided:

You keep playing the jewish card and I am a race baiter :bunny:

By keeping dangerous people out what kind of darkies do you have in mind? sh*t skin or monkeys?:lol:
I never said you were a nazi "german supremacist" who are different from white supremacists.

Normally I don't get into religious conflicts or have any religious affiliation but I would like to quote @Zibago who have butted heads with in different threads to give my claims brevity.

You have to try a lot harder than that if you want me to burn.Man you let these people down this time big time
main-qimg-6c32c2a7252aa1a18573f720bfe3b376.webp

main-qimg-fac615bd40d83d0cc918bb7984bc61e9.webp

unfounded accusations? What I said mostly was a reflection of your posts and views.

Great now pull up any of my posts where I make some kind of racist remarks against anyone or otherwise be prepared for the admins to take action against you for making fake accusations. This is the last warning.

I might have been wrong about the khabib and mcgregor thing but the rest is accurate.

Yet I told you to pull up my quotes and you still can't find anything after 6+ days of searching. Now wipe the egg of your face.

A russian living in jordan favors trump because of border laws and tax reforms? Are you sure it's not his antics and xenophobia that draws your support? :undecided:

what I'm sure of is that you got egg on your face and you can't dig yourself out of the hole you got yourself into. Most of "racist" things Trump is accused of saying or doing is outright fake liberal lies, For instance people claim most Trump voters are white males which is a lie that has been debunked by exit poll results, another popular claim is Trump ordered illegal families to be locked in cages when pictures serculating of children locked in cages date back to Obama, the 'make America White' slogan is fake, almost everything floating around about him is fake lies spread by libtards. Trump has been licking Israeli and Saudi behinds, so much for racist white supremisist.

You keep playing the jewish card and I am a race baiter :bunny:

Yet you keep playing the dumb card. You look like a fool with your uncilicited and random attacks against me in multiple threads in which you call me a white supremacist even though I have Jewish heritage as well as family that fought and died against Nazis. In your head I am a "white supremacist" based on my conservative views on border security and (some) favorable political views I have of Trump in regards to economics. Ironically you are one of the biggest racists on this forum and your comments make Trump look good.

By keeping dangerous people out what kind of darkies do you have in mind? sh*t skin or monkeys?:lol:

This is beyond pathetic. I have never said anything of the sort in reference to "sh*t skin or monkeys", as I said my girlfriend is a darker skinned Asian but let's look at one of your recent posts which were blatantly racist by calling Latinos especially Porto Ricans a "filthy breed" . But but but Trump....Trump is racist.

IMG_2794.PNG

Hiding your profile page won't stop me from pulling up your racist garbage.

I never said you were a nazi "german supremacist" who are different from white supremacists.

I never said you called me a "German Supremacist" so stop quoting the phrase to try to make it seem like I said it.

You called me a white supremacist which backfired spectacularly:

Here is the proof:

IMG_2795.PNG

You can't even keep your story straight when it comes you your lies which I debunked many times.

Normally I don't get into religious conflicts or have any religious affiliation but I would like to quote @Zibago who have butted heads with in different threads to give my claims brevity.

In other words you can't find any racist quote so you desperately try to tag someone to help you out in your pathetic argument about me being racist but then throw in religion instead of race :lol:

Where are those racists quotes of mine? All my posts talking about religion are backed up with sources and links and are from a historic and or factual perspective but nice try. In closing religion has nothing to do with race and my arguments were aimed at people claiming something similar to 'white Christians are all animals that attack poor Muslim and go around starting wars'. I challenge that notion by posting examples of Muslims invading and ruling Europe, the Armanian a genocide, African genocides, North African conquests, Arab Israeli wars, Iran-Iraq war, Iraq invasion of Kuwait, etc.

You have to try a lot harder than that if you want me to burn.Man you let these people down this time big time
main-qimg-6c32c2a7252aa1a18573f720bfe3b376.webp

main-qimg-fac615bd40d83d0cc918bb7984bc61e9.webp

Yep you really got me by posting broken links.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom