What's new

Congrats to Jana for 15000

Mubarkaan Jana ji... Hopefully very soon you will cross 20,000 with this pace.. :P..

You are PDF's Lady Sachin tendulkar whose post is increasing day by day as little master's runs..

Congradulations dear Jaaaaaana

congratulation252525252.gif

redheartbouquet7076.jpg

congratulation32is7.png

Congrats Jana for your 15000 post, Though your post has nothing to with reality I mean most of them totally based on conspirancy theories, fiction and of course full of frustraition ..:argh: :D

But Still I am impressed with your posting skill :sick:...

Congrats and happy always jana ;) and Ramadhan kareem..

regards

Jailer

and the starter of the thread seems to be a immature INDIAN kid..what a waste of bandwidth.. could've used few words & smilies:tdown:

Congrats Jana for your 15000 post, Though your post has nothing to with reality I mean most of them totally based on conspirancy theories, fiction and of course full of frustraition ..:argh: :D
But Still I am impressed with your posting skill :sick:...
Congrats and happy always jana ;) and Ramadhan kareem..
regards
Jailer
being a new member out of curiosity I went thru few posts of Janajee..and most were as jailer said..r one liners--anti Indian :no: & highly out of a frustrated mind

Congratulations Jana for getting the number! The way you post I am sure you will hit 25000 pretty soon. AnGrz_Z_K_Jailer has spoken golden words about your posts and I agree with him. I wish to see unbiased posting from a journo like you.

and the starter of the thread seems to be a immature INDIAN kid..what a waste of bandwidth.. could've used few words & smilies:tdown:

Even though there may be difference in views and opinions we still have a "rapport" which will be hard for you to understand.

Everything doesn't need to be addressed out of hatred or enmity.

If you dont like a topic , you can ignore or let it pass.

If you ever cross in my line and pass personal comments against me , i will take you down.

Even though there may be difference in views and opinions we still have a "rapport" which will be hard for you to understand.

Everything doesn't need to be addressed out of hatred or enmity.

If you dont like a topic , you can ignore or let it pass.

If you ever cross in my line and pass personal comments against me , i will take you down.

Hey benny thank you for adding that blue Jana sig as i have it as a banner for my site.

:cheers: thanks once again. I ignored some immature diatribe by some members in this thread .

Hey benny thank you for adding that blue Jana sig as i have it as a banner for my site.

:cheers: thanks once again. I ignored some immature diatribe by some members in this thread .

Already the site's header is of blue.. you will have to work on it make it look distinctively.

Ask Waqas119 to work out a design.. He is good at it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom