What's new

Confirmed: Suzuki Vitara Makes its Entry in Pakistan

Suzuki vitara is £14,500 in england
Suzuki vitara s is £21000 in england

There are hardly any good bikes in Pakistan dafauq I feel bad for Young Guys.
Importing Is another case.

Things have changed in 100cc and above, when it comes to motor bikes in Pakistan. Baneli and Keeway have entered in market and Suzuki, Honda and Yamaha have introduced newer models too.

From "The Ten Best Used Vehicles for Exploring the World" at Jalopnik:

8: Suzuki Vitara (1999-2003) $uper Cheap
Overland Journal contributing editor's Grand Vitara

Suzuki makes awesome little 4wd vehicles. They are the ultimate stealth, economical and reliable little adventure wagons. I have driven a Suzuki Jimny (think Samurai) through 23 countries and for 17,800 kms across Europe, Central Asia and Asia, ending with crossing northern Mongolia, the hard way. Not a single mechanical failure, not even a flat tire. These vehicles are global platforms and will give mid to high 20s on MPG. They are also extremely tough and durable and will go most places you wish to visit with just an Old Man Emu suspension, rear limited slip or locking differential and one size larger LT all-terrain tires. Feel the Suzuki love!

Pros:

• World platform and motors
  • Excellent reliability
  • Way under the radar
Cons:

• Limited payload
  • Lack of comfort and refinement
  • Limited technical terrain performance
Summary: If you can leave your vanity at the door, this little machine will take you around the world.

Editor's Field Experience: Numerous test of Suzuki Grand Vitara, including a recent test in Iceland. Editor drove a Suzuki Jimny through 23 countries, nearly half-way around the world.

2.5 lakh

It starts from 20,000 basic to 30,000 AUD with full trims in Australia.
Considering the costly and small Pakistani auto market, where new 660cc Alto is around 1.2 million PkR, Vitara would easily be around 3 million PKR

How much this costs in India ?
30 lakh rupees }? ?? This shit costs us 2 lakh I india

Pak Wheels Mentioned 3.0 Million
3 mil PKR :o: that's like 2 mil INR. Way too much for a Vitara. Way way too much. The quality of interior plastics is not worth that much.
20-25 lac mein toh Honda CRV aa jayegi bhai. By the way how much does a Honda CRV or a Skoda Yeti cost in Pakistan?

So are you guys gonna get a petrol power plant or diesel? The top end model here in cities like Mumbai & B'lore cost about 11 Lacs. I think Pak Suzuki should get the Ignis also into Pakistan.

Things have changed in 100cc and above, when it comes to motor bikes in Pakistan. Baneli and Keeway have entered in market and Suzuki, Honda and Yamaha have introduced newer models too.
Benelli ki kounsi 100cc. Moped hai kya. Can you post the model please.

Here in India we get the TNT 300, TNT 25, TNT 899 & the TNT 600 i

3 mil PKR :o: that's like 2 mil INR. Way too much for a Vitara. Way way too much. The quality of interior plastics is not worth that much.
20-25 lac mein toh Honda CRV aa jayegi bhai. By the way how much does a Honda CRV or a Skoda Yeti cost in Pakistan?

So are you guys gonna get a petrol power plant or diesel? The top end model here in cities like Mumbai & B'lore cost about 11 Lacs. I think Pak Suzuki should get the Ignis also into Pakistan.

Benelli ki kounsi 100cc. Moped hai kya. Can you post the model please.

Here in India we get the TNT 300, TNT 25, TNT 899 & the TNT 600 i

I didn't say that benelli have introduced 100cc bike but there are other vendors who have introduced new or upgraded 100cc models in past few years.

Keeway.

14138134_959638020831144_7181416679411347185_o.jpg

14188632_959637074164572_3579091938247893108_o.jpg

Benelli.

14939568_1285291591533935_4283000378703797562_o.jpg

No one will buy it if it exceeds 3 million mark.

Look at this car.

Cheapest yet loaded with all features which o other car offers.

Features-PNG.png

9.png

zica-gallery-img.png

Starting price 3.2 lakh and highest model costs 5.2 lakh with unbelievable features.

Height adjustable seats, 22 spaces to keep somethinng, 8 speaker music system, ABS, air bag , Blu tooth and everything which is available in any other small car. phenominal value for money.

you can get the TATA Tiago in that price,
Its Currently very very popular here. And reviews are real good.

http://www.tatamotors.com/product/tiago/

What is with the advertising of Indian vehicles? Save it for those markets who actually want those vehicles. By comparison, this Suzuki Vitara is better served based on the reliability of the engine alone. :D

Maruti Suzuki is most reliable brand in India, thats why they do so well here.
I wonder why its not performing in Pakistan.

India runs on 'kitna deti hai', mileage is everything not reliability.

Suzuki cars sold in India have tin build quality, most selling Swift got 0 in NCAP rating, There are no structural reinforcements and ABS/Airbags are not mandatory. Same Swift is 180 KG heavier in European market.

India does have good build quality cars in Tata and Skoda, Tata Zest recently got 3 in same crash test. Even VW has gone Suzuki route with Made for India Ameo, Toyota sells overpriced junk in Etios and Liva.

Indians are also sheeples, no other reason for Swift, Activa sales.

Suzuki Vitara Brezza and Renault Duster are 'pseudo' SUVs, costing around million rupees in India.

These are nothing but an overgrown hatchback.

It should be delivered free of cost for start 1 month then ppl may take it serious...... :-)

Sir, what's a "peepa"? I looked into the dictionary and couldn't find a meaning :o:o_O

'"Peepa" is a special word of Punjabi, don't search it into English dictionary. :-):cheesy::-)

I drove a Suzuki before, it sucked, bunch of maintenance problems. stick to Toyota, those things last 250 thousand miles, it just never dies.

Back
Top Bottom