What's new

computer freaks Need help---URGENT

indian_foxhound

Reaction score
How to bypass the CRC errors in rar files??
just downloaded some imp data 3rd time as i m getting error again and again while unziping via "winrar"....
i tried under miscellaneous, check "Keep Broken Files" but didnt worked for me.and abt the source they say that dey uploaded successfully
Its urgent please HELP
data is around 1.5gb

Thanks

How to bypass the CRC errors in rar files??
just downloaded some imp data 3rd time as i m getting error again and again while unziping via "winrar"....
i tried under miscellaneous, check "Keep Broken Files" but didnt worked for me.and abt the source they say that dey uploaded successfully
Its urgent please HELP
data is around 1.5gb
Thanks

I googled your problem and found the answer in 30 seconds.
If you can't be bothered to do the minimum then why should we help you?
BTW, if you still don't want to Google it, send me 20 dollars USD to my paypal account and I will tell you how to solve it.

Also, don't call people who you need help from "freaks" it's not nice. And don't demand answers by saying "it's Urgent" no one cares if it's urgent or not, that is your problem.

I googled your problem and found the answer in 30 seconds.
If you can't be bothered to do the minimum then why should we help you?
BTW, if you still don't want to Google it, send me 20 dollars USD to my paypal account and I will tell you how to solve it.

Also, don't call people who you need help from "freaks" it's not nice. And don't demand answers by saying "it's Urgent" no one cares if it's urgent or not, that is your problem.

even i googled dude... tried 2 3 things but didnt worked.... will if u dont wanna help i dont care... i dont give a damn... there are many good people to help me... even i helped many WITHOUT ASKING FOR MONEY
i don't give a **** if you help me or not.

even i googled dude... tried 2 3 things but didnt worked.... will if u dont wanna help i dont care... i dont give a damn... there are many good people to help me... even i helped many WITHOUT ASKED FOR MONEY
i don't give a **** if you help me or not.

My My, is this the manors they teach you in India?
No please, no Thank you, no nothing, just demands.
You are the one asking for help so stop being a pr!k about it.

Did the rar have recovery part too? If so it may be possible to recover it. If you are facing the error even with the recovery file, then better download the corrupted part again. Not the entire 1.5G mind you.

Did the rar have recovery part too? If so it may be possible to recover it. If you are facing the error even with the recovery file, then better download the corrupted part again. Not the entire 1.5G mind you.

bro its just one file of 1.5gb..
i tried to download 3 time but same error pop up at 99% of unzipping
anyways thanks

what program you use to download the file. , try to tell the program to only download one part at the time and don't segment the file .
also if you can provide the link to the file it'll be great

Back
Top Bottom