What's new

Complete ban on complete ban requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is opened by a Turk in support for Israelis. @Aspen dear brother, Even if mods completely ban Israelis, Turks are here to do their job. Look, this thread was opened to Take down your thread About Israelis. SMH

This thread is opened by a Turk این support for Israelis. @Aspen dear brother, Even if mods completely ban Israelis, Turks are here to do their job. Look, this thread was opened to Take down your thread About Israelis. SMH
I feel so powerful. Is that how Jews feel? *lililili li i li ilili* Zion *lilikilililililili*

This thread is opened by a Turk in support for Israelis. @Aspen dear brother, Even if mods completely ban Israelis, Turks are here to do their job. Look, this thread was opened to Take down your thread About Israelis. SMH

Why are you Iranians so antisemitic?

Actually it is because of @Aspen taking sides of you Iranians and abusing Turks.

Anyway, Iranian antics on this forum recently are not much better than Indians.

I think my call is reasonable.

Quite funny thread brother. I do like your humor.

@Aspen is more than just Iranian supporter though, he is an important Pakistani member here who posts about Pakistan affairs as well.

Why are you Iranians so antisemitic?

A zionist is not a Jew, rather one who has hijacked Judaism for political exploitation. A zionist is an impostor, one who uses every means necessary to dominate, through lies, deception and killing. Therefore being anti-zionist is not being anti-semite. Besides, a brown skinned man who decries zionism, isn't racism, it's realism.

Learn the difference!!

I feel so powerful. Is that how Jews feel? *lililili li i li ilili* Zion *lilikilililililili*

Nope, you're either a "Donmeh" or someone not all up there. Regardless, you ain't powerful, nor intelligent enough, just a cheesy time waster.

A zionist is not a Jew, rather one who has hijacked Judaism for political exploitation. A zionist is an impostor, one who uses every means necessary to dominate, through lies, deception and killing. Therefore being anti-zionist is not being anti-semite. Besides, a brown skinned man who decries zionism, isn't racism, it's realism.

Learn the difference!!

Nope, you're either a "Donmeh" or someone not all up there. Regardless, you ain't powerful, nor intelligent enough, just a cheesy time waster.

So much conspiracy theory in your post. Zionism is just a movement for Jewish self determination in their historical homeland. That's it.

And Donmeh conspiracy theory is bullshit. Ataturk was not a Jew. You guys can make anybody a Jew, you made Imran Khan a Jew because of Jemima.

So much conspiracy theory in your post. Zionism is just a movement for Jewish self determination in their historical homeland. That's it.

And Donmeh conspiracy theory is bullshit. Ataturk was not a Jew. You guys can make anybody a Jew, you made Imran Khan a Jew because of Jemima.

Jews are parasites they subvert host societies but expect other nations to support them in the Zionist movement through lobbying

Really?! So if it is just a movement, then why is there the most powerful lobby of zionists sitting in america? If it were just a movement then they would've just shut-down after israel was created. That isn't the case, so stop misinforming people about things that you have zero knowledge on.

Rrriiiiight!! Keep telling yourself that, cupcake. If it makes you sleep better at night. Donmeh is much more of a problem for Turks then it is for any of us. Calling something that exists, bull$hit is like turning a blind eye to snakes in the snake-pit, while standing in it.

Great work chum!!! Keep at it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom