What's new

Competing with India!

Can you ensure us that india won't invade Pakistan as it did back in 1971? And by the way do you think taliban will be defeated if we solely put our consideration into our economy

If India wanted to invade Pakistan, it would at least tried doing so in the last 65+ years (not commenting on whether it would have been successful or not). I think even the Pakistani Military Establishment recognizes this fact - although they would never acknowledge it publicly for obvious reasons.

OTOH, if you (or any ordinary Indians/Pakistanis) still harbor delusions that Pakistan's growing N-arsenal is purely for deterrence and self-defense, it is time to open eyes!! Pakistan reached those deterrence levels long ago.

Pakistan's growing N-arsenal seems to have only one goal -- enforcing 'their version' of final solution for Kashmir problem on India when it feels confident enough of its capabilities.

View attachment 189141
As per recent reports 21.4% of total poor population of world lives in india.

Considering that roughly 20% of the entire world's population lives in India, isn't that poverty number (of 21.4% of total poor) proportional?

Not trying to deny that India needs to do a lot more to bring a large part its population out of debilitating poverty, but people here seem to deliberately forget the size of Indian population when quoting total poverty figures! Is it because it sounds more sensational this way?

While the military establishment and their elitist cohorts have their vested interests, the middle class idiots are still clinging on to jingoism and utopian night dreams.

Pakistan has accommodated neolithic man since at least 7500yrs. The vedic civilization converted to budhism, yet the budhists were butchered and replaced by "hindus" that literally hardly knew what the veda were when Islam took over. In their desperation to see hinduism not being walked over by the muslims (as budhists under asoka) hindus started accepting everyone and everything non-muslim within its fold. If I offend anyone, read the vedic literature (pre-G Budh) and count the animists within 'hinduism'.

Eurasia today is but exponentially running towards the revolution of HSR. The biggest economies to bridge are China and EU. Russia could have done that yet it compromised its relations with EU over ukraine. The other route is turkey, iran, and pakistan. Afghanistan and C Asians could also offer some competition. Other mentionable points worth bridging are russia, ME, and india. The latter will clearly be blocked by Pakistan.

Shale technology is mainstream. Pakistan is all set to become an oil exporting country in the near future. If in the face of SUCH prospects anyone points to the population or territory of india, wow!

Pakistan is a country with water, hydrocarbons, geo-strategic position -- the natural bridge between ME and china, EU n china, n even russia n the I ocean -- and a population that seems to have been hand picked and arranged in a vase by the Creator. Yes the animists (that r incorrectly called hindu) also managed to find themselves muslim scientists and became a nuclear power, yet India is doomed to remain as isolated as new zealand.

Competing with india! my bloody foot!!

Pakistan has accommodated neolithic man since at least 7500yrs. The vedic civilization converted to budhism, yet the budhists were butchered and replaced by "hindus" that literally hardly knew what the veda were when Islam took over. In their desperation to see hinduism not being walked over by the muslims (as budhists under asoka) hindus started accepting everyone and everything non-muslim within its fold. If I offend anyone, read the vedic literature (pre-G Budh) and count the animists within 'hinduism'.

Eurasia today is but exponentially running towards the revolution of HSR. The biggest economies to bridge are China and EU. Russia could have done that yet it compromised its relations with EU over ukraine. The other route is turkey, iran, and pakistan. Afghanistan and C Asians could also offer some competition. Other mentionable points worth bridging are russia, ME, and india. The latter will clearly be blocked by Pakistan.

Shale technology is mainstream. Pakistan is all set to become an oil exporting country in the near future. If in the face of SUCH prospects anyone points to the population or territory of india, wow!

Pakistan is a country with water, hydrocarbons, geo-strategic position -- the natural bridge between ME and china, EU n china, n even russia n the I ocean -- and a population that seems to have been hand picked and arranged in a vase by the Creator. Yes the animists (that r incorrectly called hindu) also managed to find themselves muslim scientists and became a nuclear power, yet India is doomed to remain as isolated as new zealand.

Pakistan HAS BEEN a country with water, hydrocarbons, geo-strategic position for past 67 years yet Pakistanis managed to fvck it up to its present state. Pakistan in the hand of Pakistanis is like Bandar Ke Haath Mein Ustara.

Competing with India! what a joke why not compete with china or japan for a change?this is what's wrong with our mentality oh pak did so should we why not go a step further an compete with china america or japan?competing with India is regressive it will only drive you back to being uncivilized barbarians filled with hate, ego and racism

I do respect monkeys....sir.
Then it appears to me that (maybe wrong) you are branding all Pakistanis status of GOD.....by referring them indierectly Hanuman
dddddd - Copy - Copy.png

Wow, great prospects indeed,
A prudent achievement would be if pakistan could build a locomotive engine

or even a decent car,

Best post ever. :)

Hope you 'bloody foot' heals quickly. :agree:

The Pakistanis are under the illusion that geo-politics is done by passion, emotion and sentimentality. They mistake political groups as street gangs that pledge allegiance unto death.

Unfortunately for Pakistan politics is cold business and nothing else. Today China sees merit in Pakistan as a counter against India. Tomorrow when Pakistan outlives its utility then Chinese will prop up Bangladesh/Nepal or simply seek better relations with India. Pakistan is committing the fatal blunder of handing over its destiny to either USA or China and they fail to see the flaws in their logic.

Pakistan hates India, that's not a surprise. What is a surprise is Pakistan expects US and China to hate India because of some "alliance". The cold war is over and so are the "oaths of alliance" taken during cold war. Ukraine and eastern Europe was Soviet bloc during cold war and now they are applying to join NATO their mortal enemy 2 decades ago. This should have been a clear indication to Pakistan that politics changes with time.

The author has made a good point. Countries respect wealth and opportunity not dogma. If Pakistan had a strong economy, industrial base or labor force it would have had more respect. But to do that they need to push their army to secondary status which is impossible to do.

Thus while India focuses its energy on industry and economic growth Pakistan focuses its energy on military and Kashmir. And at the end of the day Pakistanis still wonder why the world refuses to hear their pleas.

Pakistan is a country ruled by a military.

It is a group of people whose only job is to ensure a life of luxury for Pakistan Army and its minions.

Like one forumer said before, India becoming one of the biggest economy by 2050, thriving to moon and mars,son of bilawal bhutto still talking about kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom