What's new

Comparative strengths of Bangladesh and Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really @tarpitz, this forum gave me a lesson in very short time and that is ,a gentleman shouldn't act as gentleman with savages .

If a gentleman need to counter a savage , then he has to become an worse savage otherwise he will lost the combat .
I was always irritated with my country folks here because they show anger , they make racist remarks , blah blah blah ...
But since last month when I became regular here and start browsing some old threads , I saw some peoples from both inda and miyanmer making extremely insulting remarks not only to BD peoples but also to the existence of bangladesh .

Now I realize that why BD peoples sometimes over reacted even in some posts where no reason to over react . They over reacted because you guys were always champion to flame bait .
And this is the reason why our peoples used to become angry most of times .
Why did you write that word kala ?
If someone is black or white does that really matter ?
I myself is very light/fair skinned person , but does that make me Superior ? My mother is brown and my father is even fairer than me. Should I love my father and degrade my mother because she is brown ?
Why you have tried to degrade us ?
There are many light skinned folks in Bangladesh, some are too much light that you will be surprised.
Many ladies are extremely light skinned.
But is it any type of qualification?
Melanin control the skin color , as far I know . So what make you guys think like this ? You guys are pathetic!

So now if my country folks now call you monkies ,still do you think that peoples like me will be advocate against racism another time ?

Now I know it's better to counter racist peoples with racism , abusive peoples with extreme form of abusive behavior.
Why are you reacting so much? As far as I know, burmese do not use the word 'Kala' in a same meaning as we do.Their word 'kala' came from Pali word 'kula' which means noble family.Mainly because Gautama Buddha and the earlier Budda's avatar who preached Buddhism in burma was Indian/Bengali origin and looked like us.They are using the word 'Kala' for thousands of years without any negative connotation.It only acquire some negative connotation during the British colonial period when large number of Bengali/Indian origin people moved to burma to do administrative jobs, business or agriculture.They replaced burmese people from all walk of life and became dominant.During the British rule, all the major Burmese cities were Indian/Bengali majority and they controlled burmese economy.burmese nationalism was more anti-Indian than it was anti-British, as they considered former a grater threat than the later.So the word 'kala' transform into a negative word.They use kala to denote all the inhabitants of the sub-continent, be it Bangladeshi, Indian or Pakistani.It has nothing to do with skin color.

Their word 'kala' came from Pali word 'kula' which means noble family.Mainly because Gautama Buddha
So he mean that bangladesh is a noble country ,and bangladeshi are noble folks .
And also bangladeshi called them monkey because the epic ramayana said that, those areas were inhabitant by noble monkies?
I am convinced .
However let it go. If you guys find such remarks natural, there is nothing I can do. But some of you will over react with my positive thinking because I don't think in the same way( ideologically ) like some of you .

Last edited:
So he mean that bangladesh is a noble country ,and bangladeshi are noble folks .
I am convinced .
I said it acquired negative connotation during british rule.But the actual word was not a negative word rather a positive one.If you don't believe me then you can search internet to know by yourself.

FYI our newest 135m Kyan sit thar flight 2 frigate will be ready in next year. and then u will know where we are heading to. lol :P
2 kyan sit thar class frigates next year OMG lol
2 Type53H3 (re-armed) frigates and 2 Shadhinota class Corvettes are joining this year :P
Besides these, 2 AW159 wildcat and 2 Dornier MPAs are also joining this year
and not to mention, new generation Frigate construction will start at the end of this year, so where we are heading ? :D

lol if so SG's formidable class also thinnest steel ? a chimp's logic. lol
View attachment 450898
FYI our newest 135m Kyan sit thar flight 2 frigate will be ready in next year. and then u will know where we are heading to. lol :P

mind ur own business. and check SG's formidable class and chill. lol

coz we will use it different purpose. AK -630 is better to deter the threats like illegal fishermen from chimp nation.

dont be wrong with ur C-704 lol it's C 802 onboard. :P

1. it's assembled in Myanmar.
2. it can operated in both manual and Remote controlled. burn !!!
it's also fitted in other smaller ships. testing RC mode.
View attachment 450902

who care. !! 491 have C-802 which have 120km in range and its have sonar too :P
This ship is looking old & cheap painting.

lol if so SG's formidable class also thinnest steel ? a chimp's logic. lol
View attachment 450898
FYI our newest 135m Kyan sit thar flight 2 frigate will be ready in next year. and then u will know where we are heading to. lol [emoji14]

mind ur own business. and check SG's formidable class and chill. lol

coz we will use it different purpose. AK -630 is better to deter the threats like illegal fishermen from chimp nation.

dont be wrong with ur C-704 lol it's C 802 onboard. [emoji14]

1. it's assembled in Myanmar.
2. it can operated in both manual and Remote controlled. burn !!!
View attachment 450902

who care. !! 491 have C-802 which have 120km in range and its have sonar too :P

@Aung Zaya bro
Myanmar Defence Industries reverse engineered Chineses Type 75 14.5 mm quad AAHMG.

It is called Type 91DI.

There are little variations.

You can see differences in the photo.

Chinese Type 75 is recoil operated but Myanmar DI Type 91DI is gas operated.

Also the barrel is different.

They are fully automatic and integrated with Fire Control System and Electric Mechanical Tracing system.

But in case of necesscary, can also be operated remotely with the fire director.

4 types of 14.5 mm naval AAHMG are being produced in DI, single barrel, double barrels, quad barrels and six barrel gatling.

Both quad barrel and six barrel are integrated with FCS.

Quad barrels are installed on corvettes and FAC.
Six barrels gatling can bee seen on frigates.

IMG_20180131_092948.png

Myanmar Defence Industries reverse engineered Chineses Type 75 14.5 mm quad AAHMG.
i know that. but it's not sure. :P that's why i said just assembled. now i see. bro. good job.!! navy :P

2 Type53H3 (re-armed) frigates and 2 Shadhinota class Corvettes are joining this year :P
lol waiting .!!!

lol how many members of BD tried to stop them when they called us 'monkey'.
At least I speak against it . And that's I was talking about
I hate racism that's all I wanted to say if you read this reply carefully and also my other replies.
Dishonor, hate, racism , in short profane words aren't acceptable in modern world I believe .

Last edited:
2 kyan sit thar class frigates next year OMG lol
2 Type53H3 (re-armed) frigates and 2 Shadhinota class Corvettes are joining this year [emoji14]
and not to mention, new generation Frigate construction will start at the end of this year, so where we are heading ? :D
Read it again.

He is saying flight 2. Not 2 frigates.

BTW. . . Again second hand frigates?

Anyway your navy is your business. As long as you happy with it, it is ok.

We acquired two ATR 42-320s. Israeli installed laser, radar and optronics on them.

And finally we commissioned two ATR 42-320 MPA two months ago.

For the future plans, you may have your plans and we have our plans.

yPxYeWX.png

I hate racism that's all I wanted to say if you read this reply carefully and also my other replies.
Dishonor, hate, racism , in short profane words aren't acceptable in modern world I believe .
Sorry for that. I am not a racist.

it can operated in both manual and Remote controlled. burn !!!

How is it remote controlled?? Every remote controlled gun have a radar and FLIR sensor with it and all of them are only one barreled gun. Like this one below.

26814754_10204085832782258_3828572415759793759_n.jpg
LOCAL201312211430492856174567966.jpg

But the gun mounted on your ship doesn't look like it have any radar or FLIR sensor. It's based on Russian ZU-23 or Chinese Type 85 which are only manually operated.

upload_2018-1-31_17-6-36.png

http://www.navyrecognition.com/inde...attack-craft-fac-m-delivered-to-the-navy.html

Like this one below.

maxresdefault.jpg

If you still want to say it can remotely operated then show us a picture with radar and FLIR sensor with it. If you can't then don't start babbling and waste our time.

How can you remotely operate your AA gun mounted on your FAQ when Igla SAM on Kyan Sitta is pedestal mounted?? o_O

26169710_10204004141540028_7767662454439615677_n.jpg

491 have C-802 which have 120km in range

Without tactical data link it's range only limited to 34km range like our C-704. Same goes for our C-802 and Otomat missile too. But that will change as the Bangladesh Navy awarded a contract to South Korean LIG Nex1 for a Tactical Data Link (TDL) system covering 16 platforms including its:

3 x Shore Stations;
2 x Submarines;
2 x Guided Missile Frigates;
4 x Guided Missile Corvettes;
1 x Large Patrol Craft;
2 x Maritime Patrol Aircraft;
2 x Naval Helicopters.

The project will be completed by the middle or end of 2018.

appreciated ur effort. but as u know there are many bangladeshi members in this forum. let the moderators handle this. @The Eagle bro please.
I agree that using monkey was a racist and improper approach, but responding with racism in return isn't a good response. Granted, given the fact that you're willing to see both the terms "monkey" and "kala" restricted is certainly commendable.

Why is this forum is still going? I though we already agree that the Burmese have garbage tiered army.

Also one great advantage that Bangladesh have is that it is one people, one race. Compared that to Burma where the other ethnic groups can't even stop killing each other.

How is it remote controlled?? Every remote controlled gun have a radar and FLIR sensor with it and all of them are only one barreled gun. /QUOTE]
It can be remotely operated by fire director.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom