What's new

Company has only two sides

Unless Pakistanis pick up weapons, this Napak fauj will continue to oppress us.

Something fundamentally has to change otherwise Pakistan will be left behind the rest of the world. Pakistan has been the sickman of South Asia for well over 4 decades now ... and we now know the reason why.

The formula that Pakistan has, is not used elsewhere because it is a broken formula.

I hope it can be achieved without guns - but it may have to come to that if people don't relent. The incumbents have lost all the intellectual arguments on their formula ...

Just 2 sides ?

Divide a Company in platoons, you will get more sides.

Just 2 sides ?

Divide a Company in platoons, you will get more sides.
That wouldn’t be wise.
The company’s institution as a whole with foreign aid won’t be able to suppress the civilians and you suggest they divide down to platoons?
I know the company has created an image of surrender and incompetence for it self but they should at least stand their ground for their last ever fight. But ofc, the mansions in London and Paris are collecting dust sitting vacant.
This isn’t something the mercenaries of the company are use to. This won’t be overwhelming firepower against a bunch of cavemen (whom the company still struggle to defeat). This will be the civilians fighting for a rightful cause and the company being the outnumbered ones.
But don’t worry, the civilians and defenders of Pakistan will serve them fantastic tea.
Btw I would recommend you start searching for a new job. Once your current employers in ghq are put to Justice, you won’t receive +10 rupees from ISI IT cell.
Our eastern neighbours are famous for their IT cell jobs. Maybe you can try applying there?

Just saw video of well geared TTP ... I was thinking what is there difference between them and our company.. nothing... nothing at all ... we call them army .. otherwise they are just an other terrorist outfit.

Fear Allah bro.

I despise the Generals and thier stooges too, but when they are blowing up market places, mosques and beheading people on the streets, flogging women in public and forcing your daughters from your homes to marry them - then compare them to the TTP.

Until then let's try and remain sensible in our judgement.

Fear Allah bro.

I despise the Generals and thier stooges too, but when they are blowing up market places, mosques and beheading people on the streets, flogging women in public and forcing your daughters from your homes to marry them - then compare them to the TTP.

Until then let's try and remain sensible in our judgement.
they too grab lands, pick up people, kill them, torture them, even bomb them. and are actually running the country.

they too grab lands, pick up people, kill them, torture them, even bomb them. and are actually running the country.

Put it this way - all those comparing DHAstan Army to TTP would be unwilling to move drom DHA occupied Pakistan to Afghanistan. Why is that?

Don't get me wrong - they need a complete top to bottom reset, as well as the judiciary, police and bureaucracy, but lets not forget the tens of thousands killed and injured by the TTP and it's kind. To make such comparisons for political point scoring, it's not good.

They should make peace with TTP and induct them in a new unconventional Janniseri Corps of the Army in which a Muslim from anywhere in the World can join.

Does anyone know if this circular pertaining to Gujranwala schools is real?
If so, then Company's propaganda machine is stooping to North Korea level ...... not surprising though.

1679479144251.png

Put it this way - all those comparing DHAstan Army to TTP would be unwilling to move drom DHA occupied Pakistan to Afghanistan. Why is that?

Don't get me wrong - they need a complete top to bottom reset, as well as the judiciary, police and bureaucracy, but lets not forget the tens of thousands killed and injured by the TTP and it's kind. To make such comparisons for political point scoring, it's not good.
Sir, it's not that black and white. Company vs TTP.
Company is the biggest reason for this situation we are in.

TTP damage regardless how brutal it was in a short span of time and country can recover from that and am not underestimating the cruelty they inflicted.
However 75 years of these cancerous cells they created and damage they have done is not excusable. I have enough of these patriotic songs and vibes and need action taken and resetting the course.
One thing i am convinced we need to put these criminal element of generals to the sword for once and all including current Munir and his associates. They got away with the 1971 tragedy and continue to leech the country as we never held them accountable. Our country needs to change and without them towing the line and knowing there place nothing will happen.

View attachment 921461

Sir, it's not that black and white. Company vs TTP.
Company is the biggest reason for this situation we are in.

TTP damage regardless how brutal it was in a short span of time and country can recover from that and am not underestimating the cruelty they inflicted.
However 75 years of these cancerous cells they created and damage they have done is not excusable. I have enough of these patriotic songs and vibes and need action taken and resetting the course.
One thing i am convinced we need to put these criminal element of generals to the sword for once and all including current Munir and his associates. They got away with the 1971 tragedy and continue to leech the country as we never held them accountable. Our country needs to change and without them towing the line and knowing there place nothing will happen.

I agree with both of you, just saying we can't cross the line between a genuine criticism and hysteria. What is at stake is too important. We have an opportunity to change our country which is a once in a multi generational opportunity. Can't let it slip by letting them get influence of the narrative through fringe elements being hysterical is not condusive to our end goal. If we start calling the armed forces terrorists, they'll be publishing our comments next to pictures of the TTP, BLA, other violent seperatist elements and accusing us of being the same. It's easy for them to undermine us.

In the past, 20 years ago - the opinions of people on the internet didn't matter, today with the wave of social media, the common man and his voice has become a nano-influencer.

Back
Top Bottom