What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

Ok...dude...it is you opinion...
I will stick with mine...And I like present rule more than earlier ones.
BTW, I also keep some knowledge about boxing , may not be as much as you...

congrats guys for 4×400mts relay and javelin throw.. and 10 mts diving..

We are DQ NM and LT chill guys..

Ok...dude...it is you opinion...
I will stick with mine...And I like present rule more than earlier ones.
BTW, I also keep some knowledge about boxing , may not be as much as you...
it's your personal opinion. . but this rule may favours few countries. . you can't expect quality of boxing ... in future we will see each boxers waiting waiting waiting they will try to guard more than attacking ...

did we win any medal in javelin and relay race ?
yes we received disq and no marks .. and last ... We are the only team didn't score any thing in javelin throw
only team who received disc in relay..

last in diving ...lol

Lots of silver ware today for India and of course silver for Pakistan.Having seen the bouts, bar Laishram and Waseem I thought the other boxers from South Asia let themselves down badly.

Anyway all the best to any more contenders. I believe Indian hockey final tomorrow?

Lots of silver ware today for India and of course silver for Pakistan.Having seen the bouts, bar Laishram and Waseem I thought the other boxers from South Asia let themselves down badly.

Anyway all the best to any more contenders. I believe Indian hockey final tomorrow?
Yep its Men's hockey final twomorrow IND Vs AUS......
ek aur silver paka :D

it's your personal opinion. . but this rule may favours few countries. . you can't expect quality of boxing ... in future we will see each boxers waiting waiting waiting they will try to guard more than attacking ...
I wonder you are in boxing and saying this!

The old system was dependent on count of punches. However, it is impossibe to keep acurate count then and there Then, there was the question of effective punches, ineffective punches etc. Boxers could see the points after any round. So, it was common that the boxer leading by point would take time wasting strategy at the end. If you are in boxing, you must remember the fight between Suranjoy Singh and the Chinese Boxer in Asian Games semi-final, the Chinese boxer with a lead of 7-6 resort to running away from fight through out the last round and won, India's Vikash Kishan did the same against a Chinese boxer in final to win gold,

Now, boxers cant know the score till end,

Instead of punch count, overall dominance is considered by three different Judges from three different nations,,,, So a boxer who believes he is leading cant go for full defensive mode as Judges can go against him for passiveness,,,In earlier rule there was no such scope,,,

I cant see how the present rule favours some and not others unless one bribes ateast two of three judges

Back
Top Bottom