What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

With the head-gears the chance of wining gold in major event has gone for India, Unless pro- boxing is coming and becoming popular in India, forget wining medal in next Olympic. The day of boxing for a government job is over. Only Devendro fought bravely despite having a top boxer in front of him. Other two failed to show enough agressiveness.

vijender lost...fowler should have been penalised though...but fowler definitely fought better.

he convicted foul game.. though I agree with jhangra bout... not devendro. . He clearly got upper hand ... If we count energy in punches and point of contact. . still he lost for unknown reasons. .

@Indischer @waz

let this be a lesson. Never mess with New Zealand, it will just end in tears for India and Pakistan in terms of sports.

With the head-gears the chance of wining gold in major event has gone for India, Unless pro- boxing is coming and becoming popular in India, forget wining medal in next Olympic. The day of boxing for a government job is over. Only Devendro fought bravely despite having a top boxer in front of him. Other two failed to show enough agressiveness.

actually the rules been changed .. previously they will display score for every punch landed on right zone... I don't even understand how the hell they are giving points..

We missed quality of boxing... azzhole rules..

he convicted foul game.. though I agree with jhangra bout... not devendro. . He clearly got upper hand ... If we count energy in punches and point of contact. . still he lost for unknown reasons. .

No...it was Vijender who did the wrong by downing head blindly....

Devendro showed brave character but there is no surprise he lost. Burnes had better defence and nullified most of Devendro's attack. If you see the match in slow motion, you can see how solid the defence was for Burnes...he immidiately goes back to full guard just after making the punch...and those close range punches...Devendro had no answer...

@Indischer @waz

let this be a lesson. Never mess with New Zealand, it will just end in tears for India and Pakistan in terms of sports.
Now a days you can't see quality in sports because of some shitty rules which favours few countries. .

No...it was Vijender who did the wrong by downing head blindly....

Devendro showed brave character but there is no surprise he lost. Burnes had better defence and nullified most of Devendro's attack. If you see the match in slow motion, you can see how solid the defence was for Burnes...he immidiately goes back to full guard just after making the punch...and those close range punches...Devendro had no answer...

that is called ducking...
you can't win a game just guarding your face... in boxing you need power aggression .. landing punches right place with full force... devendro punches landed perfectly ...

Now a days you can't see quality in sports because of some shitty rules which favours few countries. .

you can't win a game just guarding your face... in boxing you need power aggression .. landing punches right place with full force... devendro punches landed perfectly ...

I was just joking,

Ducking??? And the eopponent landed three punches on head! And you are blaming opponent for that?

The current rule is far better than earlier ons where we saw some day- light rubbery....Remember Sumit Sangwan's defeat in Olympic? Now, total dominance in the ring is considered on the basis of opinions of three judges rathere than count of punches.

BTW, 60-70% of Devendro's punches go off target.

I was just joking,
it's ok.. I'm just replying lol...
@sab I mentioned about jhangra bout clearly ... you can go back and check them.. I will not accept Devendro he got clear edge over his opponent. .. see the first round... His opponent received many solid punches. . He banged on right spot..

Ducking??? And the eopponent landed three punches on head! And you are blaming opponent for that?

The current rule is far better than earlier ons where we saw some day- light rubbery....Remember Sumit Sangwan's defeat in Olympic? Now, total dominance in the ring is considered on the basis of opinions of three judges rathere than count of punches.

BTW, 60-70% of Devendro's punches go off target.

you are talking about when he fell down .. His opponent convicted three punches on his head... don't you saw that he fell down???

Doesn't matter. Rules apply to both equally. It's only the excuses that are one sided.
do you saw devendro bout??? and deepu darling squash game yesterday.. so you think they applied rules equally to both...??

Last edited:
@sab I mentioned about jhangra bout clearly ... you can go back and check them.. I will not accept Devendro he got clear edge over his opponent. .. see the first round... His opponent received many solid punches. . He banged on right spot..

Bro...it was your opininon...But, I will go with the referees. I agree Devendro showed the agressiveness and fought till end but, Burnes had better accuracy and better defence. Devendro's boxing is very attractive but, he has to learn how to deal with a guy with better defence and quick counter attack.

Vijender did not even show the urges to attack when he was behind by points.

What we need professional boxing in India so that our boxer can be hardened for top level competition.

you are talking about when he fell down .. His opponent convicted three punches on his head... don't you saw that he fell down???

do you saw devendro bout??? and deepu darling squash game yesterday.. so you think they applied rules equally to both...??

Boxer gets warnings for downing head in close range. Bijendro was in crouching position when he got the hits. He was lucky that he was not knoocked out then. Please check some videos how boxing is fought in professional arena.

Bro...it was your opininon...But, I will go with the referees. I agree Devendro showed the agressiveness and fought till end but, Burnes had better accuracy and better defence. Devendro's boxing is very attractive but, he has to learn how to deal with a guy with better defence and quick counter attack.

What we need professional boxing in India so that our boxer can be hardened for top level competition.

i am not arguing on behalf of Vijender. . His opponent perform better.. but I'm saying punching on his head when he fell down. . is foul game..

I will not agree in devendro bout.. I got quite experience in boxing .. even my trainer also agreed with foul judgement. .

Boxer gets warnings for downing head in close range. Bijendro was in crouching position when he got the hits. He was lucky that he was not knoocked out then. Please check some videos how boxing is fought in professional arena.
Dude that's quite lot... I been in boxing bout.. ok I know about the arena very well..

Again I am repeating it doesn't matter many boxers down their heads during session. . they might get warning ... but you can't launch punches when they are defenceless position... don't talk about videos ok..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom