What's new

Commercial products manufacturing cell:Pakistan

Holy crap the PAC-eBOOK has a 7" screen with a 1920x1280 resolution!

I hope that's not a typo cause that's pretty awesome!

WHy would an "Aeronautical complex" build a tablet ?....Is this company about to go bust ?

au contraire...

by the way, PAC isnt a private company. It's run by the PAF. It does employ also civilian personnel.

Good luck to the developers, designers and all others @ PAC. Make the nation proud.

may it see fruition....

even the Ipad you have to buy an HDMI adaptor chord...this would come with built in ready to use HD output

resolution looks good; 1 mp camera sounds pretty crappy though, but that can always be changed in later editions

Price of PAC-PAD1 = Rs. 15000/-
Price of PAC-eBook1 = Rs. 8500/-
Price of PAC-nBook1 = 23,900/-

Visit the following website for detailed specification about these 3 products.
CPMC - PAC-PAD 1

Detailed Presentation about these 3 products
CPMC - Presentation

woah, nice little development.

1 GB processor, I GB RAM, pretty decent to cater to the lower middle class people.

Now the army is also going into this IT sector much more, recently 505 EME Wkshp did some ToT with a private company about something.

hopefully it would be success. its a descent price and andriod system!!!!!!!!!

This is extremely pathetic stuff. Why is PAC selling Chines e-readers, tablets and Laptops? Let this Innavtek, whateversell on its own. Government, especially defence sector, has no role in selling or making this stuff. It's not like there's a shortage of companies selling Chinese electronics in Pakistan. Now we have PAC stamped laptops. Tomorrow HIT stamped TVs and KRL mobile phones !

What are private companies doing? Do they have better product(and affordable) than these?

This is why engineering and manufacturing are best done by private sector.

Now when you start thinking why JF-17 does not have export customer already... you must know the answer.

Soldiers are not good at this job.

I would love to buy and promote these products in the UK. But I want fully indeginous product from Pakistan (PAC) not in collaboration with China.

I would also consider buying for myself and family and probably consider for promotion if the product is really competitive with the International market and not like those cheap products of China.

Waiting for more specs and prices :coffee:

Awesome presentation of these gadgets from the link provided in the first post of this thread

CPMC - Presentation

Very competitive prices for PAC-PAD1 & PAC-eBook1 but not impressed with PAC-nBook1. Here is the comparison of prices for each device. (Print screens taken from the presentation link posted above)

PAC-PAD 1

288taqf.jpg

PAC-eBook 1

14uw037.jpg

PAC-nBook 1

rllvk7.jpg

This is extremely pathetic stuff. Why is PAC selling Chines e-readers, tablets and Laptops? Let this Innavtek, whateversell on its own. Government, especially defence sector, has no role in selling or making this stuff. It's not like there's a shortage of companies selling Chinese electronics in Pakistan. Now we have PAC stamped laptops. Tomorrow HIT stamped TVs and KRL mobile phones !

PAC has signed MOU with innavtek

i dnt think so it means they are totally china's project

beside this best electronics companies like sagem are developing Military+commercial stuff

Back
Top Bottom