What's new

Commanding Officer, Family Among 7 Killed in Militant Attack in Manipur

That’s evil targeting his family, poor folks RIP.
On the greater topic I’m not sure why things have got very bad there now.

Very sad but not alarming.
Casualties in entire North East are at aView attachment 792947 record low.
Only 3 Security forces casualties before this incident so far in 2021.

Almost double the incidents, triple the civilian casualties compared to last year (as of BEFORE THIS ATTACK), but "not alarming" at all. Bravo. Though I don't know what else to expect from a shameless sissy country who refuses to acknowledge the fact that China snatched 1000km^2 of their land last year.

Initial reports suggest that Manipur-based People’s Liberation Army could be behind the attack. (Representational Image: ANI)

Initial reports suggest that Manipur-based People’s Liberation Army could be behind the attack. (Representational Image: ANI)

An Army officer, along with his wife and son, were killed in a militant attack in Manipur on Saturday, while three injured were taken to Behiang Primary Health Centre.

Four soldiers and the commanding officer of 46 Assam Rifles along with his son and wife were killed in an ambush by militants in Manipur’s Singhat on Saturday. Three injured in the incident were taken to Behiang Primary Health Centre. Initial reports suggest that Manipur-based People’s Liberation Army could be behind the attack.

The commanding officer has been identified as Colonel Viplav Tripathi. Manipur Chief Minister N Biren Singh said that the perpetrators would be “brought to justice". “Strongly condemn the cowardly attack on a convoy of 46 AR which has reportedly killed few personnel including the CO & his family at CCpur today. The State forces & Para military are already on their job to track down the militants," he tweeted.

(details awaited)
Read all the Latest News, Breaking News and Coronavirus News here. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram.

Commanding Officer, Family Among 7 Killed in Militant Attack in Manipur (news18.com)
I agree however, have Indian army been raping in this area. In that case people will not spare you

A perfect example to not worry about Indian losses be it 1 or 7. Like expendables, they are. This makes the difference.
As i said before, it only concerns Indians if something happens in Mumbai or Delhi or in line with Indian wishes and obsession, an incident occurs in Pakistan or on LOC. Rest is irrelevant to them, most probably don't even know where Manipur is exactly located.

May be Fake Data,
It can only be confirm by International Media, If Allowed There..
That’s evil targeting his family, poor folks RIP.
On the greater topic I’m not sure why things have got very bad there now.

May be Al Qaeda affiliated groups now active there..

Interesting data. Is the source SATP or an internal Indian db?
As i said before, it only concerns Indians if something happens in Mumbai or Delhi or in line with Indian wishes and obsession, an incident occurs in Pakistan or on LOC. Rest is irrelevant to them, most probably don't even know where Manipur is exactly located.

Just like most urban Pakistanis are used to now seeing 2 or so troops martyred in Balochistan or FATA every week or other week. People become desensitized. Violence in far-off underdeveloped areas becomes just numbers. It's sad.

Last edited:
Just like most urban Pakistanis are used to now seeing 2 or so troops martyred in Balochistan or FATA every week or other week. People become desensitized. War in far-off underdeveloped areas become just numbers. It's sad.

Yes as always you had to drag in Pakistan as an example. Well let me ask you this, how many suicide attacks, vechiular or otherwise has Indian forces faced, how many Indian civilians were randomly killed by miscreants, has any other army with limited resources had to fight such a bloody campaign, does India shares a border with a volatile neighbour as Afghanistan, unlike Pakistan, all Indian insurgencies are confined to mainly border areas,
And No, we haven't become a nation showing apathy, every sacrifice by our soldiers or civilians touches our hearts so don't just give off the cuff remarks.

Very sad. Should never happen. However please note in an ambush you don’t have time to think and just lay fire. I think the family just happened to be at the wrong place and time.
Also don’t forget how Indians actively supported MBs and Bengal Rifles slaughtered innocent West Pakistan officers and NCOs and their wives and children. That was truly a willful act. Indians are ruthless and have shown no mercy or ethics in how it conducts warfare.

Last edited:
Very sad. Should never happen. However please note in an ambush you don’t have time to think and just lay fire. I think the family just happened to be at the wrong place and time.
Yes.
Also don’t forget how Indians actively supported MBs and Bengal Rifles slaughtered innocent West Pakistan officers and NCOs and their wives and children.
Wrong example. Else, the panjayati verdicts and plice-gardi like punishing the close relatives is justifiable.

Yes.

Wrong example. Else, the panjayati verdicts and plice-gardi like punishing the close relatives is justifiable.
Why is this a wrong example. I am arguing that Indians did that to our soldiers and families. So pointing out their hypocrisy and also their lack of ethics in warfare. I genuinely want to understand why you think that is a wrong example? Maybe I am missing something.

Back
Top Bottom