What's new

Commander Kulbushan Jadhav second confessional video released by ISPR

I told you thousand times that Mubarak Patel is involved in act of terrorism why you are repeating this question again and again.
In Pakistan Terrorism cases are only dealt by Military not civilian court due to lack of capabilities. Our civilian court voluntarily outsourced this department to military.

Well when people do not have hard evidence that's the excuse they give.

access by the people of embassy that means counsellor access.
Those involved in terrorism cannot allow to meet any one even families this is rule everyone have to follow. We even apply it to our own terrorist.
Own Terrorist hahaha funny word.

Well when people do not have hard evidence that's the excuse they give.
Which evidence you need in this case. Grow up this is intelligence based operation where only evidence is confession.
The word confession is very popular in Game of thrones remember when High Sparrow trialed Cercey Lannister for confession. :woot:

Pakistan is banana nation with no value of constitution which has been violated by military at will where Army Cheif is at par with PM or maybe his boss. I am talking about international norms in such cases.
Very valid arguement.

It's still a better state than one .. whose PM was barred from entering western countries for attrocities in his state.

And which has clowns who call for raping dead Muslim women as chief ministers.

Those involved in terrorism cannot allow to meet any one even families this is rule everyone have to follow. We even apply it to our own terrorist.

ICJ verdict says give counsellor access
and some members here say he is serving officer so he is POW and under Geneva convention he should be granted counsellor access.

ICJ verdict says give counsellor access
and some members here say he is serving officer so he is POW and under Geneva convention he should be granted counsellor access.
We provided him counselling he already admitted in his video. We are following every rule according to ICJ and Geneva.
He is not a Prisoner of War he is a terrorist who did crimes against nationals of Pakistan and he already appeal for mercy after confession.
Are you guys follow Geneva convention in Kashmir.

Do you even read? sartaj states that he shared the chargesheet to the press and not to the indian governement, read the entire article properly.
So Indian media has access to chargesheet but its government does not?

are there restrictions to change the name and adopt new religion? Not in Hinduism.
So he is a Muslim, we will have to give him namaz e janaza:lol: , in regards to Hinduism, my mistake I should not have bought it up as their is no such thing as Hinduism, neither the supreme court of India nor could the erudite Nehru define it.

Do you even read? sartaj states that he shared the chargesheet to the press and not to the indian governement, read the entire article properly.
Indian and Pakistan Media has access to the charge sheet but Indian Government does not?
And Please tell what is his name? Is he Mubarak Patel or Jadhav? And His Family has not surfaced on media. Can the Indian Media not locate them. Last time, I heard your military moved them away from their residence.

So Indian media has access to chargesheet but its government does not?

Are u really dumb, he states that in pakistani media.

Which evidence you need in this case. Grow up this is intelligence based operation where only evidence is confession.
The word confession is very popular in Game of thrones remember when High Sparrow trialed Cercey Lannister for confession. :woot:

very funny, the only thing pakistan has is a fake video.

We provided him counselling he already admitted in his video. We are following every rule according to ICJ and Geneva.
He is not a Prisoner of War he is a terrorist who did crimes against nationals of Pakistan and he already appeal for mercy after confession.
Are you guys follow Geneva convention in Kashmir.

when no one from embassy went there neither reported to ICJ how can you say

Since the H!ndians are constantly suggesting we hand over Hafiz Saeed, the time has come for the feeble NS administration to ask the H!INDIAN govt for the RAW official Anil Kumar, this swine is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of my countrymen, we need to go the UN and ask for extradition.

Since the H!ndians are constantly suggesting we hand over Hafiz Saeed, the time has come for the feeble NS administration to ask the H!INDIAN govt for the RAW official Anil Kumar, this swine is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of my countrymen, we need to go the UN and ask for extradition.
Leave it ...Like ehsanullah i think all terrorist should confess and then get pardon..This seems plot as he is asking for pardon from COAS and then he will request to President and as a good will gesture will get it..Remember kashmir singh and raymon davis

Back
Top Bottom