What's new

Commander: Iranian Version of S-300 System to Join Air Defense Network Soo

brother Iran's regime is their internal matter i don't think it is fair for us to campaign against it, as it may cause suspicion & division among the Islamic world which leave an negative impact on islamic world power projection lets not fall for this divide & rule policy

regards

Brother I beg to disagree with you! without denying the world politics, for division among the Islamic world or the current situation in the region, blaming others (outsiders) or some campaigns is sometimes sounds like a form of escapism to me! and this escapism renders any self criticism highly impossible for us! we have to see the fact that current governments or the rulers of our countries so many times are the main obstacle to find a common ground among us! and I have to say I have sympathy for the green movement! they are still there and I still cordially wish them luck and all the best!

regards

Whats up with the change of flags mate??

oh god not again not the flag question at first i had two Canadian flags side by side thus allot of confusion was arising because of my friendly nature with the Indian members hell i was even called an Indian by my own people allot of them asked about my country of origin & thus i had enough of it so i put both flags of Bangladesh & Canada as i am a dual national Bangladeshi & Canadian though i grew up in Saudi Arabia & that is the country which i love the most

oh god not again not the flag question at first i had two Canadian flags side by side thus allot of confusion was arising because of my friendly nature with the Indian members hell i was even called an Indian by my own people allot of them asked about my country of origin & thus i had enough of it so i put both flags of Bangladesh & Canada as i am a dual national Bangladeshi & Canadian though a i grew up in Saudi Arabia & that is the country which i love the most

Lol...Alrite mate!! :cheers:

I am sure if you have a minimum requirement of democracy in Saudi. Iran and your new regime will establish better relation

Actually no people are pissed at Iran for what they are doing in Syria. Everyone knows Iran is sending kill teams to Syria to kill off the protesters and Arabs are angry as hell about it. That is why if there was democracy the one who says we will destroy Iran to bits will get the most votes so be careful what you wish for.

Actually no people are pissed at Iran for what they are doing in Syria. Everyone knows Iran is sending kill teams to Syria to kill off the protesters and Arabs are angry as hell about it. That is why if there was democracy the one who says we will destroy Iran to bits will get the most votes so be careful what you wish for.

explain how you will ever be able to do that?

I hope the new regime is friendly to our country peace with Iran is something we all seek.
if you keep funding terrorist against shia's then there is no chance for iran to make friendship with al-saud.

for you information 90% of jihadis in Syria are foreigners and all of us knows that who is funding them...breaking pakistani jails and sending those criminals to syria is the game played by saudia.what the **** is this jihad bin nafs for jihadis sending women to syria for jihadis to enjoy with them.do you really think that this is jihad.if this is then tell those fuckers to go and fight with israel which is killing muslims and not to fight against a muslim independent country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom