What's new

'Coming soon', says Islamic State poster in Bengali, hinted attack on Bangladesh or West Bengal

Lol, what?
Indian admin is loose with only kashmiri 'combatants', not with other terror outfits. During the balakot standoff, India alongwith Myanmar completely eliminated NSCK (K) that was hiding in burma with massive ops.
India was also tracking Towaheed that carried out blasts in SL, India provided intel months prior to the blasts and also just minutes before the blasts.
It shows how we have changed our intel gathering capabilities.

Here....infact BD doesnt have any force like this probably barring its mil SF, infact even Pak doesnt have any force like this. National Security Guards aka Black Cats.
nsg2.jpg

198781247.jpg

slider-two.jpg

28nsg5.jpg

28nsg10.jpg

28nsg7.jpg

28nsg6.jpg
wearing fancy gear dosnt makes a better SF operator its all about skills and training
we have one the oldest special force in region which date backs to 1950s we are training SF operators from dozens of countries
In ops where your forces takes days to blow up buildings along with hostages(because they are too coward to face hostiles in CQB) SSG moves in clear entire building room to room within matter of minutes

https://www.trtworld.com/asia/twelve-year-old-boy-among-five-rebels-killed-in-disputed-kashmir-25183
https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/w...ting-houses-on-fire-in-disputed-kashmir-21776

Well others wont be so lucky, as SC is monitering it and wont allow govt to regularize. The max the govt will do is make them stateless if they cannot prove their citizenship or move to Bengal making another NRC in Bengal possible....
And we expect the SC to do for us what the governments of last thirty years could not accomplish. Just so you know, the Chief Justice of India who is an Assamese too and hails from my hometown is personally looking after it.

wearing fancy gear dosnt makes a better SF operator its all about skills and training
we have one the oldest special force in region which date backs to 1950s we are training SF operators from dozens of countries
In ops where your forces takes days to blow up buildings along with hostages(because they are too coward to face hostiles in CQB) SSG moves in clear entire building room to room within matter of minutes

https://www.trtworld.com/asia/twelve-year-old-boy-among-five-rebels-killed-in-disputed-kashmir-25183
https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/w...ting-houses-on-fire-in-disputed-kashmir-21776

SSG belongs to military, What he meant was civil or paramilitary SF. And yes, we don't have that. We created Elite Police commandoes for this purpose (that also in Punjab province only), but they are assigned duty of body guards.

'Coming soon', says Islamic State poster in Bengali
Raj Shekhar | TNN | Updated: Apr 27, 2019, 11:43 IST
69067975.jpg
TNN
ISIS flag
HIGHLIGHTS

• A pro-IS Telegram channel has released a poster in Bengali saying “Coming Soon”.
  • Sources in an intelligence agency confirmed that such a poster was in circulation and that it was being looked into.
NEW DELHI: Indicating that Islamic State could be planning an attack in Bangladesh or West Bengal, a pro-IS Telegram channel has released a poster in Bengali saying “Coming Soon”. Sources in an intelligence agency confirmed that such a poster was in circulation and that it was being looked into.

The poster, released on Thursday night, reads “Shighroi Aschhe (coming soon), Inshallah..” and has the logo of a group called al Mursalat. Agencies have taken the poster seriously as the IS has just carried out deadly serial blasts in Sri Lanka through local outfit Tawheed Jamaat.

Bangladesh already has a strong Islamic State presence with a section of local terrorist organisation named Jamatul Mujahideen (New-JMB) being affiliated to ISIS Central.

However, JMB operatives have also been known to frequent Kolkata and others parts of West Bengal and neighbouring states for recruitment and establishing hideouts.

In February this year, a JMB operative, Ariful Islam, was arrested from the Babughat area in Kolkata. He was one of the accomplices in the Bodh Gaya blast, which took place in 2018. Earlier, JMB had set up a module in Assam as well and the arrested operatives had disclosed that the outfit was using Chirang area of Lower Assam district as a training centre, an officer recalled.

Last July, US agency FBI had interrogated ISIS-JMB terrorist Mohammed Musiruddin a.k.a Musa arrested by the West Bengal CID from a train at Burdwan station. Musiruddin, who had been hiding for a long time in Tamil Nadu's Tirupur district, had revealed his links with Amjad Sheikh, a key member of the JMB, arrested in 2014 in connection with the Khagragarh twin blast case. Three years ago, local JMB sleeper cells had put up posters in several districts of West Bengal asking the youth to join the terrorist organisation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.time...oster-in-bengali/amp_articleshow/69066123.cms
Systematic and continuous oppression of Muslims in Bengal must have pushed many to the wall. This is an unfortunate but natural outcome.

Systematic and continuous oppression of Muslims in Bengal must have pushed many to the wall. This is an unfortunate but natural outcome.
Natural outcome of sneaking into someone's home uninvited and then overstaying the welcome.

Last edited:
As fas as I know, Khilonziya means Native. This term is used exclusively whom they consider son of soil of Assam. On the other hand, Miyani is perhaps female verson of the word 'Miya', which they use to indicate Bangladeshi origin Muslims.

The truth is, almost all the Muslims in Assam has their roots in present Bangladesh. Migrated there in the last several hundreds of years. Biggest number during the British period. Assam originally was almost devoid of any Muslim few hundreds of years ago. It was mostly forested. A lot of Muslim peasants from East Bengal gone there under state patronage, cleared the forest and started farming there. Earlier wave of Muslim settlers assimilated into Assamese language and now known as Assamese Muslim but newer, bigger waves in late British period retained their Bengali language and culture. So calling this girl, illegal Bangladeshi is false surely, but Miyani is right. At some point of history, her ancestors migrated from current Bangladesh.
Don't want to get into an argument with you, as i have been following your posts since i joined here and you are more knowledgeable than your compatriots. My apologies if you found any of my posts insulting, things escalate quickly on PDF.

You are right in saying that Mia is exclusively used for BD origin Muslims, in a derogatory connotation in Assamese parlance if i were to add. But it's wrong to say that all muslims in Assam and North east India are descendants of Bengali speaking people.

Lots of local chieftains and groups had converted to Islam well before British colonialism, the contribution of Sufi saints were also instrumental in converting the indigenous population, they fought together with Ahom kings and their nobleman to ward off Mughal invasion. There are Goria and Moria muslims, and then those with Arab lineage that has virtually nothing to do with Bengali muslims. You would be hard pressed to distinguish a Goria muslim from their Hindu Assamese counterparts. Not only muslims, there are Assamese Sikhs too, who dont resemble anything like their cousins in Punjab.

Lol, what?
Indian admin is loose with only kashmiri 'combatants', not with other terror outfits. During the balakot standoff, India alongwith Myanmar completely eliminated NSCK (K) that was hiding in burma with massive ops.
India was also tracking Towaheed that carried out blasts in SL, India provided intel months prior to the blasts and also just minutes before the blasts.
It shows how we have changed our intel gathering capabilities.

Here....infact BD doesnt have any force like this probably barring its mil SF, infact even Pak doesnt have any force like this. National Security Guards aka Black Cats.
nsg2.jpg

198781247.jpg

slider-two.jpg

28nsg5.jpg

28nsg10.jpg

28nsg7.jpg

28nsg6.jpg
Isn't the first pic SIG SG-552? Nice!

Though iirc Forgotten Weapons or someone said they're not very reliable.

wearing fancy gear dosnt makes a better SF operator
No, it doesnt. you are right.

its all about skills and training
Yes.
Here is something for u.

tip of the iceberg. ofc NSG wont show everything on tv.

In ops where your forces takes days to blow up buildings along with hostages
Blow building with hostages? What are u smoking man?

SSG moves in clear entire building room to room within matter of minutes
Why was house blown up in hayatabad and if SSG is so quick then why did it take 14 hours? lets say SSG arrived 4 hours after firing started, still took over 10 hours.
i dont care how much time u take as long as terrorists end up dead and all hostages safe.

Don't cry when they hitback.
Do we come across as the whining type, or those needing help from other quarters. My comments in this thread reflects the sentiments of the entire Assamese community whose patience is fast running out, let this be considered a forewarning.

Do we come across as the whining type, or those needing help from other quarters. My comments in this thread reflects the sentiments of the entire Assamese community whose patience is fast running out, let this be considered a forewarning.
Your support from the Assamese Muslims will eventually reduce.
Today it is the Bengali Muslims who are suffering. Tomorrow it will be them.

With the NRC you have beaten the Bengali Muslims. But the resistance will increase.

Lots of local chieftains and groups had converted to Islam well before British colonialism, the contribution of Sufi saints were also instrumental in converting the indigenous population, they fought together with Ahom kings
Because most did not know of your genocidal tendencies and had little choice.
I am from Malda. We know plenty of Assamese Jorhat Muslims who are in full solidarity with the disenfranchised Bengali Muslims. Eventually all Muslims will understand your evil design.

Your support from the Assamese Muslims will eventually reduce.
Today it is the Bengali Muslims who are suffering. Tomorrow it will be them.

With the NRC you have beaten the Bengali Muslims. But the resistance will increase.

Because most did not know of your genocidal tendencies and had little choice.
I am from Malda. We know plenty of Assamese Jorhat Muslims who are in full solidarity with the disenfranchised Bengali Muslims. Eventually all Muslims will understand your evil design.
If you really know Assamese muslims just ask them what takes precedence in Assam, whether it is religion or our Assamese culture. Assamese muslims are mutually indistinguishable from us, speak our language, celebrate our festivals. Bengali muslims on the other hand are a different story, especially now that they are radicalising. They consider themselves of a different breed, slaves of their Arabic wahabi masters. The muslims from Jorhat that you know are probably bongals, they show their true colours at the first chance.

No Assamese muslim that i know of is against NRC, they are relieved that the Bangladeshi vermins would finally be identified and disenfranchised.

As fas as I know, Khilonziya means Native. This term is used exclusively whom they consider son of soil of Assam. On the other hand, Miyani is perhaps female verson of the word 'Miya', which they use to indicate Bangladeshi origin Muslims.

The truth is, almost all the Muslims in Assam has their roots in present Bangladesh. Migrated there in the last several hundreds of years. Biggest number during the British period. Assam originally was almost devoid of any Muslim few hundreds of years ago. It was mostly forested. A lot of Muslim peasants from East Bengal gone there under state patronage, cleared the forest and started farming there. Earlier wave of Muslim settlers assimilated into Assamese language and now known as Assamese Muslim but newer, bigger waves in late British period retained their Bengali language and culture. So calling this girl, illegal Bangladeshi is false surely, but Miyani is right. At some point of history, her ancestors migrated from current Bangladesh.

Thanks for the history and the clarification. I had misunderstood "Khilonzia".

Thanks for the history and the clarification. I had misunderstood "Khilonzia".
You will now learn about Assamese history from a Bangladeshi??
Edit- Just noticed your like on my reply, not that i seek it, but happy to note that you took time to read.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom