What's new

Comic sports news from Pakistan women hockey federation

Real Comic is the results women's team got .

297143372_5474697582568997_2362865444310628825_n.jpg
298535735_5477905038914918_3371797973787328742_n.jpg
298701490_5480499268655495_1580128797988232205_n.jpg

Pakistan should just be dissolved now or divest itself - sometimes bigger entities which are no longer viable units need to be divested otherwise such corruption will continue.

I might apply. Sounds great 20 young single women, trips abroad paid etc. What’s there not to like.
Going Bangkok ...I wouldn't ...if my elder brother knows he look at me with suspicion.... lolz

This city Thai captial has strange name ... Bang k/Cock... lolzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
The minister has taken a personal charge to manage the team. The tweet is deliberate trolling :disagree:

Change your profile picture. Don't disrespect Pakistan's flag. @waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM
I will not
Your nation is on fire
This is what it is.

The minister has taken a personal charge to manage the team. The tweet is deliberate trolling :disagree:
No it isnt - or shall I recount the times certain Indian government officials have been taken to task for including themselves in a completely unrelated overseas state sponsored trip and bought the family along?

No it isnt - or shall I recount the times certain Indian government officials have been taken to task for including themselves in a completely unrelated overseas state sponsored trip and bought the family along?
There may have been instances when ministers abuse the privilege. But in this case, the minister has not taken a family trip - has she? What happened to the regular team manager? We have not been told about underlying reasons and yet people have quickly jumped to conclusion.

There may have been instances when ministers abuse the privilege. But in this case, the minister has not taken a family trip - has she? What happened to the regular team manager? We have not been told about underlying reasons and yet people have quickly jumped to conclusion.
She has done this in the past as well - and what makes you think she hasn’t taken family along or for that matter isnt chilling in a hotel or shopping?

Is is your minister or Pakistan’s - are you intimately aware of her or simply defending the corrupt whom Pakistanis have suffered (sometimes personally) only because it suits a narrative you want to peddle?

Are you a Pakistani living/lived in Pakistan, encountering these self imposed VIPs day in and day out and seeing their excesses and injustices to so callously defend them?

Change your profile picture. Don't disrespect Pakistan's flag. @waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM
I wont do it for you - go complain

Back
Top Bottom