What's new

Combat Aircraft Projects & Designs - Index in 2nd post

i never couldve guessed that this thread would eventually have 100 posts ---- 90% of the uploads are compiled by me , but they might not be authentic in terms of comparitive size comparisons with other fighters-- however the proportions within an aircraft diagram are good

f15.gif

F_15_E.jpg

Interesting video..
shows the durability of some of the older jets.. in this case the F-15

Last edited by a moderator:
Im still not sure how you are categorizing these?? :confused:

first i was strictly following design similarities----- after that i became more interested in studying design evolution based on say 1965-75 time frame , groundattack fighter -- and see what different counteries came up to deal with the same requirements ----

click on any of the small thumbnails to get the category name

but i do have to say im no professional, secondly there is no such thread ive seen in any other forum ---- and ofcourse no one has advised me how to make it more interesting

i did want to edit some categories in my posts -- but edit option has been removed!

for example i'll explain page7 --
eurofighter evolution contin
lca , gripen size comp
f5 x29 [made by 2 f-5s] -- bearing no resemblance to super7 as indians say
the quest of the soviets for a mig21 , single engine replacement even inspiring eurofighter evolution
T-4 xb70 strategic bomber
Tactical strike fighters of the 60s [failed/operational]

Well give some headings.. it might help the thread.. Ill show you what I mean on page 7

AntiBody; you are doing great work here; as a suggestion I will say that when you compare two aircrafts especially b/w US/Soviet design do plz mention the timeline [which aircraft was designed earlier & which relatively after]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom