What's new

Col Habib's case cannot be taken to ICJ, UN : Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont need to find evidence, just kidnape few indian military trainers from Afghanistan, and hide them just like they hide our man, banya dont understand civilized language, 100 jooty bhi khay ga aor 100 peyaz bhi

Luckily, it really doesn't matter what you think. Sushma can say what she wants, the game will continue to play out, long after all your and Pakistan's current politicians are out of office.

You seem to be underestimating Sushma and Indian capability-

Pakistan uses Nepal route as a last option,R&AW is everywhere in Nepal,from airports to taxi stands to bus depots

Forget about RAW- Just give me time and place- I can get Pakistani officers kidnapped from Nepal- for just 1-3 lakh rupees- Whole Pakistani Embassy will be in Bihar within 12 hours- :D Such is the situation of Indo-Nepal border- :enjoy:

Now that you are say ' you & I know that.."

I am sure & possibly you too may be that intelligence officers never stop & when they do and seek another employment they are monitored to the hilt & beyond. An ISI officer looking for a ' job' must have reported to his parent orgnisation who would have done a detailed ref check. Assuming of course that the story is true , which is difficult to believe.To call this human trafficking is silly. If the story is right either he or his parent orgnisation is silly - or both.

He was no spring chicken.

All thats coming to light are assumptions made by Pak & they may carry weight inside Pak not outside.
These aren't assumptions, nor are they coming from just Pakistan. Nepal as well is saying the same thing.

You seem to be underestimating Sushma and Indian capability-
I would argue that you overestimate them.

lets be honest here . they have more freedom less hate less problems and more enjoyment then so called modern humans .
animals are not supposed to ponder over anything but survival but human also have to do it with ego mehhhhhh

animals are not supposed to ponder over anything but survival but human also have to do it with ego mehhhhhh
animals also having better life then humans of today . :D no animal die in bomb blast . no animal stay in jails . no animals hanged for nothing :lol:

You have no idea of the situation and the hold we have in Nepal-
I know the situation better than you assume, and I also know the quite well how much of a hold you have on Nepal.

You, however, underestimate how much anti-Indian sentiment is within Nepal right now. Why do you think Nepal continues to move towards China?

Pushing Nepal will cause Indian influence to further erode, so I say go for it.

I know the situation better than you assume, and I also know the quite well how much of a hold you have on Nepal.

You, however, underestimate how much anti-Indian sentiment is within Nepal right now. Why do you think Nepal continues to move towards China?

Pushing Nepal will cause Indian influence to further erode, so I say go for it.

You are as naive as It get- Bickering doesn't change geographical realities- While you hear the bickering about Nepal going in the hands of China-

There's a new PM in Nepal taking oath, 5 railway lines being constructed to Nepal from India plus oil and gas pipe line connection being provided- And a few things which is better kept secret-

You are as naive as It get- Bickering doesn't change geographical realities- While you hear the bickering about Nepal going in the hands of China-

There's a new PM in Nepal taking oath, 5 railway lines being constructed to Nepal from India plus oil and gas pipe line connection being provided- And a few things which is better kept secret-
Don't insult my intelligence, Nepal knows exactly the type of influence India has, which is why it is trying to balance that influence by getting China involved.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...s-new-silk-road-plan/articleshow/58640071.cms

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/nepal--china-sign-mega-hydropower-agreement-8913870

https://thehimalayantimes.com/nepal...lion-cross-border-rail-link-fin-min-official/

http://kathmandupost.ekantipur.com/news/2017-06-07/obor-signing-cements-ties-with-china-mahara.html

But you go ahead and keep believing that Nepal doesn't realize its own situation.

When I said you are naive I said with some experience and knowledge of current ground situation in Nepal- Indians are a Majority there now- Soon they will have proportional representation in Nepali parliament- If the minority drags its feet- they know how to take what is theirs- and this time It will faster than Maoist movement which too was planned by communist parties of India-

The geography and economics doesn't allow China to even come anywhere near India in Nepal- These are hard facts-

Nepal is heavily dependent on India-

Now enough of deviating from topic- As of today India is there in Nepal with free border access, multiple road connectivity and rail connectivity- come when China completes the railway connection, and is able to run 365 days in a year- as of now their only road is one of most dangerous and only opens for 3 months barely under looming avalanche dangers-

These aren't assumptions, nor are they coming from just Pakistan. Nepal as well is saying the same thing.

What does Nepal say ?

Does it say Indians kidnapped a Pak ISI Officer ? What about the Ref Check part all Govt officers go thru before picking up a ' job' - especially the intel kind of officers ?

The story has more holes than a sieve .

India trapped and kidnap Retired Colonel Habib in order to blackmail Pakistan to get Commander Kalbushan back in a exchange but they did a mistake, they arrested or kidnapped him inside Nepal especially they area known for R&AW activities and everyone knows that in this border area Indian forces move without the permission of Nepal further they didn't announce he arrest for such a long time and now they don't have option to announce it since they know it will lead them in trouble.
India fails to blackmail Pakistan over k.Y case and now they have only two option to kill him or put him in jail but they can't use him against Pakistan like K.Y.

LOL, you can hear some day Col. Habib was found in Thailand having a massage after KY was released by Pakistan due to insufficient evidence in a higher court.. :smitten: Too much of emotional diarrhea against anybody isn't good for mental health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom