What's new

Col Habib's case cannot be taken to ICJ, UN : Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
As is your kidnapping of Kulbhushan Jadhav- How long do you think It will take to release a video confession- :lol: However I doubt, If Indian agencies are foolish enough to do that- :D

India will never take his name- If Pakistan wants a bargain they will have top release Kulbhushan officially and then this man can suddenly appear fishing in Dubai- :partay: Or stay disappeared :enjoy:

Man, you really think Pakistan will not retaliate with similar kidnapping of Indian national o_O. Forget Commander Kulbhshan Yadev, he is ALREADY sentenced. If you want tit for tat game, than be my guest. We will not play this game at your terms.

Gotta love how Indians are celebrating this as a tit-for-tat move. Sorry, kidnapping unsuspecting retired officers who are not associated with espionage just sets the wrong precedent.

A respectable revenge move would have been to capture an active ISI officer in India involved in formenting terrorism. Too bad IB/RAW couldn't pull that off.

I hope sense prevails.

Man, you really think Pakistan will not retaliate with similar kidnapping of Indian national o_O. Forget Commander Kulbhshan Yadev, he is ALREADY sentenced. If you want tit for tat game, than be my guest. We will not play this game at your terms.

Pakistan already kidnapped Kulbhushan- India retaliated- and now It has dragged Pakistan to ICJ- India's position both overt and covert is strong in this matter- What has Pakistan done about It ?

You already did what India wanted by appearing for the hearing at ICJ- and you will do more-

Aqal k Andho abhi bhi nhi samjhy UN pak k sath na kabhi tha na hoga. Next 15 years pak k lia lohy k channe chabane k baraber hain.. hath per hath rakh kr bethny sy kuch nhi hoga. china k sath mil kr india mai apna influence increase krna hoga specifically separatist movement k darmiyan.. india bohat ouchal chuka. pak k bardasht ka lava jab phaty ga tuo kuch nhi bachy ga

Last edited:
You and I know he won't be hanged .he will be exchanged .till then you can sit tight

It funny even knowing Pakistan's history you are so much optimistic.

Anyways Col Habib or General Habib, it is Pakistan who is going to end business of this "buinessman" KBY :)

As of now Pakistan is not even sure where the guy is.. If he is with India ... I don't think Indian Agencies would act stupid like Pakistani counterparts... they will egg on this guy and get all the information.. and then act on the information to damage their intelligence network rather than making it a geopolitical game...
What information will anyone get out of a retired man who foolishly puts his sevice records on LinkedIn, looking for a job?

It funny even knowing Pakistan's history you are so much optimistic.

Anyways Col Habib or General Habib, it is Pakistan who is going to end business of this "buinessman" KBY :)
Pakistan's history ,don't we know it .you should know it and your history makes me optimistic .:pakistan:

No shortage of bharti jabronis. Where ever we look we find bharti jabronis farting from their mouths.
That must be something to see a fart ,:yahoo:.we mortals cant see one.you must be a superhero .post something on the topic or don't quote me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom