What's new

COAS initiates disciplinary action.

COAS has initiated a disciplinary action into an incident in which the wife of an Army Officer can be seen intimidating an on duty Police officer. The video of the incident went viral on Social Media. Earlier the husband of the same woman, an Army Officer was filmed while abusing the Police, for which he was reprimanded.

More updates to follow.

what does it mean in simple language,?disciplinary action .
court martial?

this col ki biwi should be brought before justice and prosecuted accordingly and if found guilty should be given severe penalties like these guys were given by our courts . what an irony:disagree:View attachment 634498

You are comparison a angry rioting mob of thugs to a uncalled spewing of hate/disrespectful remarks by a Women who happens to be a Army officers wife ? Apki Logic ke liye 2 mins ki khamoshi

Any large institution with hundreds of thousands serving and millions that have served will have bad apples. That is why we have JAG and MP and the court marshal.

Your wife and children's behaviour is a reflection on you, if they do something wrong or behave inappropriately it will get back to your CO and the chain of command.

Many a career been ruined by a bastard kid and a bitchy wife.

You are comparison a angry rioting mob of thugs to a uncalled spewing of hate/disrespectful remarks by a Women who happens to be a Army officers wife ? Apki Logic ke liye 2 mins ki khamoshi
sir i mean that the lawyers faced no backlash or social media taunts like this , just because she is a cols wife are we abusing the army. Is gen bajwa responsible for this or did the ISIS or ISPR man handle the constables.I am not defending her but whay i am saying is that we are so illiterate that we are abusing the department for a womens action. She should be brought before justice but so should be the lawyers or the MNA whoose car ran over a constable . In short why are we dragging the army into it

sir i mean that the lawyers faced no backlash or social media taunts like this , just because she is a cols wife are we abusing the army. Is gen bajwa responsible for this or did the ISIS or ISPR man handle the constables.I am not defending her but whay i am saying is that we are so illiterate that we are abusing the department for a womens action. She should be brought before justice but so should be the lawyers or the MNA whoose car ran over a constable . In short why are we dragging the army into it

well, I agree partially that dragging army is wrong because of one wife of a one col , but still the comparison is wrong .. This lady has done a wrong thing, the lawyers shows in your picture is from a protest and not just some protest but one that turned violent , which happen all the time .. So Police and public property burned by angry mobs and protesters all the time, you can see it in USA , UK and even France and Germany .
What the lady did was abusing a officer who is doing his duty, just because she is a wife of a senior officer doesn't give her right to abuse a junior officer who is doing his duty . Now one might say her husband didn't do anything but point is when a soldier do something wrong or fails his commanding officer have to face consequences ( sometimes ) . Her Husband should have understand the nature and personality of his wife and warned her about misusing his position anywhere .

I've one Cousin in Army ( brig lvl ) and he give me his card around 7-9 months before he retired that too when i was going for Interview in Islamabad and I have to stay in Army mess officer at Pindi . She is a wife of a dedicated army officer she should know better that Army is there to serve , not Rule .

well, I agree partially that dragging army is wrong because of one wife of a one col , but still the comparison is wrong .. This lady has done a wrong thing, the lawyers shows in your picture is from a protest and not just some protest but one that turned violent , which happen all the time .. So Police and public property burned by angry mobs and protesters all the time, you can see it in USA , UK and even France and Germany .
What the lady did was abusing a officer who is doing his duty, just because she is a wife of a senior officer doesn't give her right to abuse a junior officer who is doing his duty . Now one might say her husband didn't do anything but point is when a soldier do something wrong or fails his commanding officer have to face consequences ( sometimes ) . Her Husband should have understand the nature and personality of his wife and warned her about misusing his position anywhere .

I've one Cousin in Army ( brig lvl ) and he give me his card around 7-9 months before he retired that too when i was going for Interview in Islamabad and I have to stay in Army mess officer at Pindi . She is a wife of a dedicated army officer she should know better that Army is there to serve , not Rule .
you are absolutely right sir

good initiative,it will be lesson for all wives of army officers
She is not a wife she was a suicide bomber looool. The colonel show get nishan e Haider for his courage in the face of such heavy odds against him

unfortunately most of us playing in the hands of the enemy and forget what these taunts on army will to the sovereignty and integrity of our nation. it seems we are loosing the 5th gen war.
There is such a thing as the rule of law.
Everyone is subject to it, including the army.
Calling out individual army personnel is not tantamount to maligning the army.
The army should learn to keep it's house and personnel in order if they are so sensitive about their image.

She is not a wife she was a suicide bomber looool. The colonel show get nishan e Haider for his courage in the face of such heavy odds against him
The colonel comes across as about of an arrogant aresehole as well.

COAS has initiated a disciplinary action into an incident in which the wife of an Army Officer can be seen intimidating an on duty Police officer. The video of the incident went viral on Social Media. Earlier the husband of the same woman, an Army Officer was filmed while abusing the Police, for which he was reprimanded.

More updates to follow.
Is there any statement etc?

There is such a thing as the rule of law.
Everyone is subject to it, including the army.
Calling out individual army personnel is not tantamount to maligning the army.
The army should learn to keep it's house and personnel in order if they are so sensitive about their image.

The colonel comes across as about of an arrogant aresehole as well.
plz.I have not said that army is above law what i have said id that atleast we should not abuse the army over the behavior of a women. Is gen bajwa or dg isi responsible for this womens behaviour.

plz.I have not said that army is above law what i have said id that atleast we should not abuse the army over the behavior of a women. Is gen bajwa or dg isi responsible for this womens behaviour.
Well who spoilt the woman. Her pathetic army officer of a husband. So when she uses the term colonel. It's the army

The army is not being abused. The colonel is. Rightly so.

Back
Top Bottom