What's new

COAS hosts Sequel to discussions and seminars on ‘Interplay of economy and security’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have corrected the title as per official lines.

This is the last time I will be very reasonable with you. Here after, if you have so much time to drag military into any thing, I will surely arrange a safe passage for you. You don't any idea as what is going on nor you didn't understand what I say but just because, some ego is hurt; you have to keep ranting on an issue without an iota of the matter. Your post is still available and it is about time to show some grace.

“National security is intimately linked to eco while prosperity is function of balance in security needs & economic growth. Aim of various discussions and seminars was to bring stake holders at one platform to formulate recommendations for a synergistic way forward”, COAS. (2of2) from DG ISPR.

Read the wording carefully and not forget that COAS was made member of Economic Team long ago by the Government. Do you remember?

Regards,
you are again twisting the truth to save your ego where did I dragged military in my thread, have you ever bothered to read quietly my thread ? I just told or said what the businessman were made to understand, read the last paragraph of that thread again and open my thread immediately, now coming to the threat that you just gave me in this message that you can hurt me by just showing your fake sympathy for army and portraying me anti army ? Mr who ever you are what ever you are listen it loudly and clearly we are the one who sacrificed their young brother for this mother land don't ever again dare to threat me ,

army should meddle in civilian affairs

If you have proof in this regard, bring forth and I will be happy to learn something as such.... By the way, we really need to learn new dynamics of security whereby every institutes plays its part for the growth of Country and the word Army is vaguely used for certain propaganda. In-fact Military safeguarding country's borders and are providing everything possible to strengthen the State as well..... do read the rapid change of dynamics as such and also, the role of Military in different aspects. Saying that "Meddling" thing is too weak of an argument to begin with.

you are again twisting the truth to save your ego where did I dragged military in my thread, have you ever bothered to read quietly my thread ? I just told or said what the businessman were made to understand, read the last paragraph of that thread again and open my thread immediately, now coming to the threat that you just gave me in this message that you can hurt me by just showing your fake sympathy for army and portraying me anti army ? Mr who ever you are what ever you are listen it loudly and clearly we are the one who sacrificed their young brother for this mother land don't ever again dare to threat me ,

If I have to threaten you, that will be too weak of me. . . so instead of provoking me and trying to attack me personally, it is about time that you should get down of your so-called high horse of analyst and read the the writing on wall. . . Instead of telling me to how to do things; make yourself correct and don't seek attention as such...

Instead of changing goal posts on every now & then post; make yourself some worth and start sharing something plausible. Do not use Sacrifices for your own personal gains and let those honourable men/women stand above of your petty issues of a thread.

Here it is, you own post with unwanted & unsubstantiated claims... so instead of playing a victim card on every other thread, take a look and introspect.

It's being in some media News and on social Media that meeting of leading industrialists with PM have yielded no results and they have been indirectly or directly told that "the financial matters are not completely under our control" "" so the industrialists have decided to meet COAS seeking his intervention. This development also indicate that the civilian government have some how placed the burden of their failure on someone others shoulders. It is of no secret now that the choice of Hafeez Shaikh by Ik had green signal from pindi too but now the things are not going as anticipated . The industrialists have also threatened to close all their industries if their problems are not solved by the government and its institutions. interesting to note that government instead of solving their problem have shown the industrialist the way of GHQ ,somehow indirect message to the ghq by the civilian government that look man we wanted to tackle the issue by our own means with our own peoples it was you who forced us to accept the peoples like Hafiz Shaikh etc. the reality is just alternate it was realised at some levels that Asad Umar and company had no clue and planning to run economy and later on the back up plan was laid on, which appears to be even worse due to incompetent civilian govt ,now civilian govt want to blame someone else for it's initial failure, The same page story taking turn now !!!! don't ask for any prove you will have it on media etc soon, not available now,

Regards,

If you have proof in this regard, bring forth and I will be happy to learn something as such.... By the way, we really need to learn new dynamics of security whereby every institutes plays its part for the growth of Country and the word Army is vaguely used for certain propaganda. In-fact Military safeguarding country's borders and are providing everything possible to strengthen the State as well..... do read the rapid change of dynamics as such and also, the role of Military in different aspects. Saying that "Meddling" thing is too weak of an argument to begin with.

If I have to threaten you, that will be too weak of me. . . so instead of provoking me and trying to attack me personally, it is about time that you should get down of your so-called high horse of analyst and read the the writing on wall. . . Instead of telling me to how to do things; make yourself correct and don't seek attention as such...

Instead of changing goal posts on every now & then post; make yourself some worth and start sharing something plausible. Do not use Sacrifices for your own personal gains and let those honourable men/women stand above of your petty issues of a thread.

Regards,
I will wait few days more than I will talk with you ،hope I have done enough to memorize you my each and every word, now last word never ever threat me again, you will not even know what is happening with you, and I mean it,

now last word never ever threat me again, you will not even know what is happening with you, and I mean it,

come again??? Even you can type in Urdu. Elaborate as I am waiting....

come again??? Even you can type in Urdu. Elaborate as I am waiting....
بچہ با ہے کی بد دعا لگ جائے گی پنگا نہ لے ،تیرا وہ پیارا تو نہیں بچے گا جسکے لیئے تو اتنا ہلکان ہو رہا ھے، وہ تو گیا ، سوری اسکے آگے لول لکھنا بھول گیا تھا اب دوبارہ لکھ رہا ہوں لول،

بچہ با ہے کی بد دعا لگ جائے گی پنگا نہ لے ،تیرا وہ پیارا تو نہیں بچے گا جسکے لیئے تو اتنا ہلکان ہو رہا ھے، وہ تو گیا ،

You issued me a threat and now you are going in round & ROUND....You are threatening me that I wouldn't even know what happens to me... and who is this love that left? Just waiting for your explanation in next few minutes.

You issued me a thread and now you are going in round & ROUND....You are threatening me that I wouldn't even know what happens to me... and who is this love that left? Just waiting for your explanation in next few minutes.
why should I threat you and hide it ، main tumko dhamki dy k mukron ga Nai, mainy tu waisy he bann hona hy is fourm sy hameesha k liay , bus aik dost ko Salam kehna hy akhri jab wo online huwaa usko slam kahon ga our tumko apna adress pata number sub doon ga Jo krna hu kr Lena , isliay wait ka kaha hy,

بچہ با ہے کی بد دعا لگ جائے گی پنگا نہ لے ،تیرا وہ پیارا تو نہیں بچے گا جسکے لیئے تو اتنا ہلکان ہو رہا ھے، وہ تو گیا ، سوری اسکے آگے لول لکھنا بھول گیا تھا اب دوبارہ لکھ رہا ہوں لول،
پٹواری جا کہیں گٹر میں کود کر مر جا.. وہ پیارا ادھر ہی ہے ادھر ہی رہے گا اگلے پندرہ سال.. جا اکھاڑ لے جو اکھاڑنا ہے.. کل نکل زیبروں کے ساتھ دیکھ تم زیبروں کے پچھواڑے بندر جیسے لال نہ کیے تو کہنا

tumko apna adress pata number sub doon ga Jo krna hu kr Lena

I have been repeating myself on account of any political commentary that I have no issue in this regard and you or any member can continue either to oppose or favour any party per personal observations/ interests but, dragging Military is totally unwarranted & not appreciated. Shared your post with your own wording that divert attention from real subject and also, DG ISPR tweets have further clarified as what I have been saying since yesterday.

Instead of paying attention to the facts & read what is being
officially said, you brought nothing to discuss rather choose to troll, provoke & personal attacks. Your thread was locked for many reasons as I have quoted your post in this thread. You went on to malign the Forum and made baseless accusations but you again, totally failed to explain as such. And then, instead of cooperating and not to violate the rules; you choose to derail every thread which too could have bee tolerated to some extent but, threats, trolling, rants & continuous claims without any proof are not welcome.

Internet bravado & so called warriors, are routine on every platform. So here is the thing; despite several chances, you choose to remain provocative & non-serious & resorted to some kind of threats or whatever you call it. Banning you initially for a limited time with one year expiry of 3 points, as these threats were against me & aren't new nor matters so am not using my powers to the fullest to ban you forever for the time being. Your account will be restored after specific time and in-case you didn't show any change in behaviour; action will be taken accordingly.

Regards,

Last edited:
General Bajwa advised the business tycoons that they should cooperate with the Govt and do not side with the anti Govt forces!!!!

EF8FBH1XUAEtOI2

One ideological problem of the class of Patwaris is that their opinion is highly divided and contradictory, regarding the Establishment, and its role in politics. They will at once become pro-Establishment; if it starts going against PTI and begins supporting PML(N).

The only way to do this is to stamp out corruption using the Chinese model. Digitalize where possible. Have a legal system that is swift and just. Penalties for anyone caught taking a bribe or slowing down an application. Reduce bureaucracy i.e. all off the above and business will thrive. Keep up the good work and follow through and don't be tempted into populist backward measures.

what a shame. It happens only Banana Republic of Pakistan.
Jo bhi ata hai apnay ap ko khuda samjhnay lag parta hai .. this army chief is a disgrace to whole institution.

Army's only job is to protect country from external threats. They are doing everything except that.

Army does not have any other job.
No one cares about your do takkay ki opinion every institution should work for the betterment of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom