What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

But to be fair, they lease out their planes on rent to everyone when not in use.
Yup exactly. It's chartered for use, so any allegations are void until evidence is presented regarding any affiliation/double game

Yup exactly. It's chartered for use, so any allegations are void until evidence is presented regarding any affiliation/double game

Yup.

Bahria Town is pretty liberal with giving their planes to everyone on rent...Fatima group though is pretty picky and rarely rents it out (or even as a freebie).

But I am surprised Arif Alvi didn't go to Lahore, the ceremony should have been in Lahore, it doesn't sit right this way. Oh well

But to be fair, they lease out their planes on rent to everyone when not in use.
They could have chartered Engro's plane if it was available.

Yup.

Bahria Town is pretty liberal with giving their planes to everyone on rent...Fatima group though is pretty picky and rarely rents it out (or even as a freebie).

But I am surprised Arif Alvi didn't go to Lahore, the ceremony should have been in Lahore, it doesn't sit right this way. Oh well
I agree. Should have happened in Lahore. I wouldn't put it past Rana Qatil to try to block PE's movement in ISB.

They could have chartered Engro's plane if it was available.

Does Engro give it out for charter? I have no idea about Engro.

I agree. Should have happened in Lahore. I wouldn't put it past Rana Qatil to try to block PE's movement in ISB.

Meh, the governor house closed it's doors and wasn't letting anyone in. This is also an interesting point though.

When Hamza had to take oath, the doors were forcefully opened and the arrangements were forcefully done even though the Governor did not agree to it. Why isn't the same being done now by the admin?

Had the President come to Lahore, would they have then closed the doors for him too? A governor represents the President in the province afterall. Would have been interesting, at least academically.

Stupid logic exhibit 2252:

Maryam Aurangzeb says that how can someone who does not have the people's mandates and votes with 10 seats be made CM while those with more seats are not.

To bibi how can Shahbaz Sharif with 70 seats be PM but IK with 155 cannot?

Does Engro give it out for charter? I have no idea about Engro.

Meh, the governor house closed it's doors and wasn't letting anyone in. This is also an interesting point though.

When Hamza had to take oath, the doors were forcefully opened and the arrangements were forcefully done even though the Governor did not agree to it. Why isn't the same being done now by the admin?

Had the President come to Lahore, would they have then closed the doors for him too? A governor represents the President in the province afterall. Would have been interesting, at least academically.

Remember Arastoo was up in arms because IK was using Engro's plane to travel for his Jalsas. He was accusing Engor of taking sides hinting at Asad Umar's previous relationship with Engro.

Asad Umar clarified that the plane was chartered through standard processes.

Remember Arastoo was up in arms because IK was using Engro's plane to travel for his Jalsas. He was accusing Engor of taking sides hinting at Asad Umar's previous relationship with Engro.

Asad Umar clarified that the plane was chartered through standard processes.

Ohhhh yes, I remember that. Thanks

Stupid logic exhibit 2252:

Maryam Aurangzeb says that how can someone who does not have the people's mandates and votes with 10 seats be made CM while those with more seats are not.

To bibi how can Shahbaz Sharif with 70 seats be PM but IK with 155 cannot?
Bro when you debate with Patwaris of PDF, you soon realize they don't have any logical atom in their bodies. This pretty widespread logic gene is totally absent from their DNA. Hence they see injustice happening to them when there is none. Hence they call it justice when verdicts come in their favor from courts while throw childish tantrums when same courts deliver justice to their opposing party. Such is the bizarre nature of Patwarism
@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @Waterboy @Tameem @SBD-3 @Champion_Usmani @POPEYE-Sailor @Death Adder

PIA used to rent out it's ATR to corporations as well, flying charted flights to private airfields across pakistan....

Oh I remember those times....going on an ATR to the middle of absolutely nowhere to be stuck for a month or so, without mobile signals or internet. Good days, good days...ab magr un companies kay pas thora paisa kam ho gaya hai to I've heard they now send the crew on cars.

Actually now that I recall, this even started when I was in the industry.

There is so much wrong with this tweet I don't know where to begin. I actually wrote a wrong message in response to the tweet, but I know jin kay liay yeh hai unhon nay parhna to hai nhn, so I'll just keep it short.

1- Does he mean to say that a 90 billion subsidy is the cause of all this?

2- USD is going down not because of political uncertainty that these chaps brought on, but due to the oil subsidy?

3- The sharp 50 Rs rise in USD price in 3 months has no effect on anything?

4- Youre governance is top notch?

5- Other countries and IMF are not giving you loan because of the oil subsidy, and not because they themselves aren't sure if you will be in govt next week or not?

6- Why didn't N reverse the subsidy right after coming into power agr itna hi mulk ka khayal tha? If you know something is bad, and you care so deeply about the country and everything, and do not care about political capital and image, then why not reverse it the very next day? Why wait 2 months, when you were left with no choice?

7- Does the logic by Arastoo mean that they can do whatever they want with the law? They should be given a free hand? Bhai, it is the law as clear as daylight that only the parliamentary party can decide...it is the friggin law. And no prior SC judgement says otherwise. So what, we should just ignore the law kyunkay N league is in power?

And finally,

8- Aap ko kisi nay invitation nhn di thi hakoomat main anay ki, aap koi mushkil election lar kar nhn aye thay, no one forced you...you weaseled your way in. Nawaz Sharif your overlord sat in direct face to face negotiations with certain someones and carved a deal for himself and for you.

You thought keh ham ajayen gay, IK will get unpopular, we will treat him with an iron fist, estab will be happy, baki economy aur mulk jaye bhar main, ham case sudharain gay apnay, and then elections. But the thing that threw a spanner in the works was the public, which did not take to it lightly and stood up. Estab got into pressure because of that, you got into pressure because of that, and the rest is history. You then waited and waited and waited for it to subside somehow, for the estab to do something, but when neither happened, you had to carry on with the govt. Magr jab aap chor darwazay say atay hain then you do break something, and that leads to you getting caught, as it has.

Ab pressure kuch zyada ho gaya hai, to phir go on the offensive and portray yourself as the mazloom ones, keh hamain dhakka dia gaya, hamain phasaya gaya, bla bla.

When fuel prices were at an all time low of $30 a barrel, you actually decreased our exports and wrecked the economy. PTI kept it stable with a barrel at $70 odd, and you expect us to believe you will do something at $100 a barrel?

Just like N had no defence in court for the question that the court asked, and only had political speeches to give, they do not have any answer to any other question, and their only counter is "IK reduced oil prices". Haan bhai, pichlay 30 saal say mulk taraqqi kar raha tha, giving a 90 billion subsidy completely ruined us!

Back
Top Bottom