What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

Become part of the system and enjoy the spoils.
Not Viable in Long term

Gather the strength necessary to leave to cauldron.
Abandoning the Ship - there is no harm when one looks out for self-interest but then where is the sacrifice?

Try to carry on as best as possible for as long as possible
Struggle against injustice is a form of Jihad

Or lastly, give up due to fatigue of body and mind and drown in the cauldron.
Giving up is not really an option, then one might as well just go ahead and do suicide

Not Viable in Long term

Abandoning the Ship - there is no harm when one looks out for self-interest but then where is the sacrifice?

Struggle against injustice is a form of Jihad

Giving up is not really an option, then one might as well just go ahead and do suicide

Calling it jihad or sacrificing oneself makes it sound better, but does not really change the reality of my blunt descriptions. Call it whatever you like, only those four choices remain, by any name.

Calling it jihad or sacrificing oneself makes it sound better, but does not really change the reality of my blunt descriptions. Call it whatever you like, only those four choices remain, by any name.
jumping off the skinking ship is not an option, you struggle for injustice and that's how changes are brought from within, The journey is long and perilous as such journeys are usually, Nations are not made by running away but shedding bloods and sweat no matter how much time it takes.
Though I don't feel any ill will towards anyone who jumps off the sinking ship, everyone has the right to seek better life and oppurtunity

jumping off the skinking ship is not an option, you struggle for injustice and that's how changes are brought from within, The journey is long and perilous as such journeys are usually, Nations are not made by running away but shedding bloods and sweat no matter how much time it takes.
Though I don't feel any ill will towards anyone who jumps off the sinking ship, everyone has the right to seek better life and oppurtunity

Good thoughts, of course. Please keep in mind that Pakistan has a nation has already been made into what its people wanted it to be. The die is cast. The cake is baked. The future is set.

Good thoughts, of course. Please keep in mind that Pakistan has a nation has already been made into what its people wanted it to be. The die is cast. The cake is baked. The future is set.
I totally agree with that sir, totally agree, looking at the culture and the people, it is hopeless indeed, but then giving up and leaving the ship is even worst when your conscience keeps attacking you for abandoning. Once can only pray and keep up the struggle for the poor state of affairs and die trying

I totally agree with that sir, totally agree, looking at the culture and the people, it is hopeless indeed, but then giving up and leaving the ship is even worst when your conscience keeps attacking you for abandoning. Once can only pray and keep up the struggle for the poor state of affairs and die trying

My thoughts and prayers are with those who wish to die trying. It is up to them to determine the fruitfulness (or futility) of their efforts, and not for anyone else. I wish them all the luck!

Back
Top Bottom