What's new

CM of Punjab, and his performance...

Fracker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
"Change" is good slogan. It can fool anyone, especially those who are illiterate to Politics and their promises. But this is most of the Punjabis sees last five year tenor of Shahbaz Shareef.

[video]http://www.zemtv.com/2012/12/12/performance-of-punjab-government-analysis-by-kamran-khan/[/video]

Kamran Khan missed lots of steps which Shahbaz Shareef put way before Oct 2011, to show the power of his administrations like;

1) His first steps were putting Police and Government sectors disciplined by visiting Police stations, LDA Offices, and who will forget his late night visits on Motor Bike to rural areas of Punjab..
2) He put computer Lab into every school of Punjab, and also He tried to computerize all the examinations.. (This happened to be fall back in start, but now in future we can ensure everything will be computerized, and more clear).
3) Stabilizing the prizes all over the punjab, sasti rotti, seizing the suger mills to control rates, controlling wheat export inside outside punjab and establish first time the quota for Afghanistan to avoid smuggling, and lots of more steps like chicken is still cheapest in Punjab, etc
4) Ok Infrastructure efforts, I don't think I should have to say anything on that.. and just to stop critism on it's first stage, It was not Lahore alone, Faisalabad, Gujrat, Gujranwalla, and kalhar kahar new roads were seen by my self...
5) Transport services....

etc

come on guyz, where is Dengue Criticism? Now we friends have start calling Shahbaz as a "Dangue Killer" Lol

And what now Most of the Punjabi sees, PTI as ....

7_63390.JPG

these are just gimmicks, shahbaz desparately needs PMLN to come into power, after one decade, nobody can forget what mian nawaz shareef did in the 90s, the country was almost bankrupt, only thing he did was the nuclear explosion again gimmicks to prove something was done aside the motorway, which BTW abdul qadeer khan cleared that it were them who convinced shareef to conduct test or otherwise he would have bowed under american pressure)

the accusations that only lahore has seen development in entire punjab, shahbaz shareef is the CM of entire province not just CM of lahore

also punjab suffered the load shedding a lot in 4 years period

i mean any time of the day you can never call shahbaz's performance anywhere near good governance, if it had been he would have appointed respective mayors in every punjab city and let people solve their problem in a very grass roots level through local government, a very basic thing which never happened

i think punjab is the most important province of pakistan, if it doesnt throw away the accepts the change then no one in pakistan will

its time for punjab to throw these people and bring new people and experiment with new parties, im not talking about PTI strictly but any other party than PPP and PML

these are just gimmicks, shahbaz desparately needs PMLN to come into power, after one decade, nobody can forget what mian nawaz shareef did in the 90s, the country was almost bankrupt, only thing he did was the nuclear explosion again gimmicks to prove something was done aside the motorway, which BTW abdul qadeer khan cleared that it were them who convinced shareef to conduct test or otherwise he would have bowed under american pressure)

the accusations that only lahore has seen development in entire punjab, shahbaz shareef is the CM of entire province not just CM of lahore

also punjab suffered the load shedding a lot in 4 years period

i mean any time of the day you can never call shahbaz's performance anywhere near good governance, if it had been he would have appointed respective mayors in every punjab city and let people solve their problem in a very grass roots level through local government, a very basic thing which never happened

i think punjab is the most important province of pakistan, if it doesnt throw away the accepts the change then no one in pakistan will

its time for punjab to throw these people and bring new people and experiment with new parties, im not talking about PTI strictly but any other party than PPP and PML

read the title, and opening post... your claims already answered... "CM of Lahore"... why people don't read n throw?

Loadshadding was not problem of Province. Never been... They don't have power to do so... still Punjab Government gave 4 projects to build electricity from Sugar can which is still not approved after 18 months...

Lastly, Punjabis knows very well.. What will happen if they throw the current government out of the province.. It will welcome anarchy in Punjab.. and same thing will happen which happened in 2008 elections... PML votes divide among Q n N, and PPP toke lots of seat because of that.. Till we have democrazy, the system will never allow something against the system itself.. or USA/UK wishes... so why not to choose something better which is been happening to Punjab from so many years...

Edit: I am not a Hardcore PML-N supporter I even don't know who is standing from my place, but some how PTI is getting on my nervous... so why not hitting them where it hurt most...

read the title, and opening post... your claims already answered... "CM of Lahore"... why people don't read n throw?

Loadshadding was not problem of Province. Never been... They don't have power to do so... still Punjab Government gave 4 projects to build electricity from Sugar can which is still not approved after 18 months...

Lastly, Punjabis knows very well.. What will happen if they throw the current government out of the province.. It will welcome anarchy in Punjab.. and same thing will happen which happened in 2008 elections... PML votes divide among Q n N, and PPP toke lots of seat because of that.. Till we have democrazy, the system will never allow something against the system itself.. or USA/UK wishes... so why not to choose something better which is been happening to Punjab from so many years...

Edit: I am not a Hardcore PML-N supporter I even don't know who is standing from my place, but some how PTI is getting on my nervous... so why not hitting them where it hurt most...

you still didnt answer my question, who nearly bankrupted country in 1990s before musharraf took over

who used to bow before bill clinton?

you still didnt answer my question, who nearly bankrupted country in 1990s before musharraf took over

who used to bow before bill clinton?

You still didn't read the thread title... But still...

At the time of BB left Pakistan, had 8 Billion Foregin Reserves.. till NS was incharge, the figures were shown as 10 Billion $$, but when Musharaf came he claim NS has left country bank courrpt ... with 500 Million $$, while in 2001 Musharaf shown 12 Billion $$ figer, so can you Mr. Genius explain how Musharaf raise 12 Billion $$ in just 2 years, n no figer been shown by the State Bank yet... interestingly musharaf follow same NS no-foregin loan policy to move on...

secondly, I completely agree someone has convince Nawaz Shareef to do atomic blast.. But can you explain why not the same one could convince Zia, BB or anyone before the same? Nuclear Blast is not a childish thing that ok since A.Q. Khan said so I have to do.. it was a joint discussion for 1 month which make Nawaz Shareef agreeing to have A atomic Blast.. And He shown the courage to do so... which no one could do before... Ok lets agree x y z convince NS to have a atomic blast, but then how he went against his lord a.k.a cliton? Even he was offering all loans of Pakistan to take away, and so much money.... So what should I call you epic fail?

I learned one thing in my whole 18 years of studies... when someone has done something, so kindly give him some credit for that, rather then crying out loud ... with speculations ... & this is all the thread is about...

CM of Punjab and His Performance..... So get to the topic please...

You still didn't read the thread title... But still...

At the time of BB left Pakistan, had 8 Billion Foregin Reserves.. till NS was incharge, the figures were shown as 10 Billion $$, but when Musharaf came he claim NS has left country bank courrpt ... with 500 Million $$, while in 2001 Musharaf shown 12 Billion $$ figer, so can you Mr. Genius explain how Musharaf raise 12 Billion $$ in just 2 years, n no figer been shown by the State Bank yet... interestingly musharaf follow same NS no-foregin loan policy to move on...

secondly, I completely agree someone has convince Nawaz Shareef to do atomic blast.. But can you explain why not the same one could convince Zia, BB or anyone before the same? Nuclear Blast is not a childish thing that ok since A.Q. Khan said so I have to do.. it was a joint discussion for 1 month which make Nawaz Shareef agreeing to have A atomic Blast.. And He shown the courage to do so... which no one could do before... Ok lets agree x y z convince NS to have a atomic blast, but then how he went against his lord a.k.a cliton? Even he was offering all loans of Pakistan to take away, and so much money.... So what should I call you epic fail?

I learned one thing in my whole 18 years of studies... when someone has done something, so kindly give him some credit for that, rather then crying out loud ... with speculations ... & this is all the thread is about...

CM of Punjab and His Performance..... So get to the topic please...

ok lets just forget all these you dont need to answer this question

only one question related to the topic

1) if the CM was so good in his performance, why he removed the local bodies system from punjab and why he didnt empower people to the grass roots level?? why he abolished this system?

Let the people of Punjab be the judge come next election, other than that some see he has full head of hair while other see him completely bald. lets stop kissing his a$$ and also stop throwing stones at him

ok lets just forget all these you dont need to answer this question

only one question related to the topic

1) if the CM was so good in his performance, why he removed the local bodies system from punjab and why he didnt empower people to the grass roots level?? why he abolished this system?

1) lack of trust, until he clean the mess n organize corrupt people like us?
2) remove burden from Punjab Government because of this crucial economy of Pakistan, and distribute fund more among people of Punjab for improvement of the people?
3) I don't know, I don't live with him, neither I am his sectary that i can get answer from him for you.. only he can reply that question in better manner... I just care about the "Good/bad" things he done... And assume positive after looking at the results...

Let the people of Punjab be the judge come next election, other than that some see he has full head of hair while other see him completely bald. lets stop kissing his a$$ and also stop throwing stones at him

It's imply on the both side... you never been to PDF do you?

lastly this is only my 6th thread in last 3 years... & second political thread... 1st one was for A.Q. Khan... so u can see how much political I am :)

1) lack of trust, until he clean the mess n organize corrupt people like us?
2) remove burden from Punjab Government because of this crucial economy of Pakistan, and distribute fund more among people of Punjab for improvement of the people?
3) I don't know, I don't live with him, neither I am his sectary that i can get answer from him for you.. only he can reply that question in better manner... I just care about the "Good/bad" things he done... And assume positive after looking at the results...

2) if only he had managed to run the system of local government under him he would be able to clean the mess in an easier way, he wont have to go no where but he could only demand reports from the respective UCs and nazims, also he couldnt have been blamed if PPP areas likke multan were not developed,

2) so you mean that he shouldnt have spent on a system which empowers people and he can approach their local UCs and get the immediate action instead of approaching the CM sahab himself or waiting in a long que to get their things done?

if you go to any poorest country which has the democratic system its the local body system which is implemented there, india has too much corruption in its political system but due to its strong local government india infra is improving

CM of punjab has taken lots of powers directly to himself by abolishing such a system

2) if only he had managed to run the system of local government under him he would be able to clean the mess in an easier way, he wont have to go no where but he could only demand reports from the respective UCs and nazims, also he couldnt have been blamed if PPP areas likke multan were not developed,

2) so you mean that he shouldnt have spent on a system which empowers people and he can approach their local UCs and get the immediate action instead of approaching the CM sahab himself or waiting in a long que to get their things done?

if you go to any poorest country which has the democratic system its the local body system which is implemented there, india has too much corruption in its political system but due to its strong local government india infra is improving

CM of punjab has taken lots of powers directly to himself by abolishing such a system

So no development happened in Multan... wow that is the news... since, i heard lot about the development happened in Multan... Specially the roads.... Too bad looks like u already been there.... BUT, why would a sane person will not develop a place which didn't supported him in last elections? He don't want votes from them? EPIC Fail again...

I am actually not a lover of Democratic System... I like Kingdom, dictatorship, khilafaat.. where people are united under one person, there isn't second thought in people's mind... no sect, no ethical group, just one nation... one pakistani... and I think it was actually good step by him.. otherwise any mess done by other people would have come on him.. like when He was out of country, something done by his son n law, everyone start pointing at him.. and when he came he gave his son n law to the police.. showing no one is out of the law... yet no one admire his that step... fake degrees, fake debit cards, etc so much things were blamed for him.. but when same people were removed from their seat, no body admires... Bravo..

But logically, if i was in his place I would have taken all the powers to my self, and put rest on just monitoring, and reporting... because, to build a system, n correct the system, you 1st need to remove the mess from the system rather then, just give them power, so everyone start showing him eyes...

So no development happened in Multan... wow that is the news... since, i heard lot about the development happened in Multan... Specially the roads.... Too bad looks like u already been there.... BUT, why would a sane person will not develop a place which didn't supported him in last elections? He don't want votes from them? EPIC Fail again...

I am actually not a lover of Democratic System... I like Kingdom, dictatorship, khilafaat.. where people are united under one person, there isn't second thought in people's mind... no sect, no ethical group, just one nation... one pakistani... and I think it was actually good step by him.. otherwise any mess done by other people would have come on him.. like when He was out of country, something done by his son n law, everyone start pointing at him.. and when he came he gave his son n law to the police.. showing no one is out of the law... yet no one admire his that step... fake degrees, fake debit cards, etc so much things were blamed for him.. but when same people were removed from their seat, no body admires... Bravo..

But logically, if i was in his place I would have taken all the powers to my self, and put rest on just monitoring, and reporting... because, to build a system, n correct the system, you 1st need to remove the mess from the system rather then, just give them power, so everyone start showing him eyes...

development is happening in multan but not to an extent it happened in musharraf's time, also very late, there is a reason why multanis are coming out in support for separate province

carpeting roads is just few of the issues underlying very core issues which need to be solved

btw you highlighted sentence is an epic fail!!

people like you voting for PMLN would mean another dictatorship in the happening proved!!

development is happening in multan but not to an extent it happened in musharraf's time, also very late, there is a reason why multanis are coming out in support for separate province

come on, some times you say it will not... sometimes it is but not that much... It's v hard to satisfy everyone who actually don't want to appreciate :(
btw you highlighted sentence is an epic fail!!

people like you voting for PMLN would mean another dictatorship in the happening proved!!

I didn't highlighted anything you did... lol

come on... how it's epic fail? If I am voting for dictatorship? btw my attention is to not to screw things up what is happening in Punjab.. But if taking towards dictatorship or khilafat then why not.... Thanks for giving me another reason... :)

I didn't highlighted anything you did... lol

come on... how it's epic fail? If I am voting for dictatorship? btw my attention is to not to screw things up what is happening in Punjab.. But if taking towards dictatorship or khilafat then why not.... Thanks for giving me another reason... :)

no i mentioned 'your highlighted sentence, it was grammar mistake

dictatorship with a guy like hazrat umar, i might, but dictatorship of a corrupt guy, it is even worse than corrupt democracy

also there was no need to waste millions of dollars money on cheap activities like youth festival, inviting japanese wrestler and etc because when people are crying for basic things then dont waste money on these pity things like these, there are many hospitals with basic facilities in punjab, a rat devourced a poor new born face shows the basic need for punjab people, shahbaz shareef just did his publicity for such pity things

Back
Top Bottom