What's new

CM Khattak Praises Shahbaz Sharif

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1016578_10151539324057462_172351159_n.jpg

PTI Pervez Khattak praises PML-N Shahbaz Sharif for making Lahore ‘model city’ | The News Tribe

yawn, look at the first line.......

anyway if you have heard the interview, he said I am not impressed by the work shahbaz did in punjab !!

now compare what he said with the news item :lol:

anyway if you have heard the interview, he said I am not impressed by the work shahbaz did in punjab !!

Logo_Burn.jpg

Somebody should tell Khattak Sahib that "Sirf Peshawar he KPK nahi" :P

Javed hashmi considers nawaz sharif his leader. Pencil khattak considers shahbaz sharif his role mode. Poor imran khan.... Jaye to jaye kahan. Itni zilat uff. Burnol lagao shabash bacho

if tind & co even deliver 50% of what they promised, pee pee pee or T.I would not win the nekast elections.
fyi, If I was in Pakistan , I would've Woted for Imran.

if tind & co even deliver 50% of what they promised, pee pee pee or T.I would not win the nekast elections.
fyi, If I was in Pakistan , I would've Woted for Imran.

Well, the way you have typed this comment, I wouldn't be surprised if you had voted for Imran. Take your hands out of your pants and stop typing with your butt :P

Well, the way you have typed this comment, I wouldn't be surprised if you had voted for Imran. Take your hands out of your pants and stop typing with your butt :P

sorry uncle ji, I am VW ery less edumacated then you because u in canada .

Someone needs burnol...

By the way batmannow is banned so his replacement is trolling all over possibly alternative retard ID.

Listen to Khattak in assembly from 1:00 :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
After Javed Hashmi, Aab Khattak ki darbar main sunwai ho gi ... lol or phir .....

"Biyaan Wapis!!"

Back
Top Bottom