What's new

Closure of Pak-Afghan Chaman border enters into sixth day

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
Six days over the burning of a flag and breaking windows -- a bit excessive no? what is the GHQ thinking?

Anybody know the office line here?

Afghans have been burning Pakistani flags for a while now -- so what gives this time?

Article here, excerpts below:

CHAMAN: Situation at Pak-Afghan Chaman border remain tense as the closure of the border crossing reached to its sixth consecutive day.

Six days over the burning of a flag and breaking windows -- a bit excessive no? what is the GHQ thinking?

Afghans have been burning Pakistani flags for a while now -- so what gives this time?

CHAMAN: Situation at Pak-Afghan Chaman border remain tense as the closure of the border crossing reached to its sixth consecutive day.

some where i read they asked for apology from kabul.

I think the prevalent thought in GHQ nowadays is "enough is enough". If these people want to live in Jahanum then so be it. What more can we do for them.

I think the prevalent thought in GHQ nowadays is "enough is enough". If these people want to live in Jahanum then so be it. What more can we do for them.

I wonder if both sides have opted for a divorce.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom