What's new

Close Associate of Anti Pakistan Asadullah Khalid and Late Gen Raziq Eliminated in Kabul

Now you seems to high on something. Afghanistan has majority Pakhtun population. Afghan Tajiks are more educated and have professional jobs in Canada compared to Afghan Pakhtuns. They all our brothers and we need to make honorable peace with Afghanistan. Hopefully Imran Khan with majority government in KPK and senior Pakhtun ministers will be in better position for brotherly relations with our Muslim neighbor.
And the point went over your head. I see you are very distant form ground realities. The Afghans have dropped pakhto in favor of dari and the farsiwan culture. They are only pakhtoon by name. Also they are not our brothers unless the bend a knee to the Pakistani flag, get out of your la la land.

How are Afghans different than Pakistanis ??
Actully they are similar to the Americans in the regard which @MastanKhan is talking about. Both of yall need to find some sort of scapegoat to put all your failures and anger. Both of yall act like cowboys, that cant think rationally.

Another misconception among many people in Pakistan. I have met many Pakhtun Afghans in Canada and USA and they all blame Pakistan. Your narrative seems to be based on false assumptions.

there are hardly any Pashtun Afghans in Canada most Afghan I know and I know a lot are farsi speakers. Pashtuns in Afghanistan are like our Sindi brothers; the oppressed ones; you will meet some Sindis here but they are wadera groups.

Another misconception among many people in Pakistan. I have met many Pakhtun Afghans in Canada and USA and they all blame Pakistan. Your narrative seems to be based on false assumptions.
yes this is true. although this was the case before the 80s too.

If u become a puppet of hindus against your muslim brother u deserve this

As Pakistanis we must also accept the blame of interfering in Afghan affairs and supporting our puppets instead of coalition government in 1992. In hindsight, Ahmad Shah Massoud would have been a better leader of Afghanistan and nearly 4 million Afghan lives would not have been lost duet to civil wars, US invasion and occupation. On April 24, 1992, the leaders in Peshawar agreed on and signed the Peshawar Accord, establishing the post-communist Islamic State of Afghanistan – which was a stillborn 'state' with a paralyzed 'government' right from its inception, until its final succumbing in September 1996. Under the 1992 Peshawar Accord, the Defense Ministry was given to Massoud while the Prime Ministership was given to Hekmatyar. Hekmatyar refused to sign. With the exception of Hekmatyar's Hezb-e Islami, all of the other Peshawar resistance parties were unified under this peace and power-sharing accord in April 1992. Although repeatedly offered the position of prime minister, Gulbuddin Hekmatyar refused to recognize the peace and power-sharing agreement. His Hezb-e Islami militia initiated a massive bombardment campaign against the Islamic State and the capital city Kabul. Gulbuddin Hekmatyar received operational, financial and military support from neighboring Pakistan. Then we found another puppet Talibans and started another bloodbath in Afghanistan.
Invade Pakistan in 64 --- Blame Pakistan
Support Baloch insurgents and Pashtoonistan --- Blame Pakistan
Start civil war --- Blame Pakistan
Soviet intervention --- Blame Pakistan
Soviet invasion --- Blame Pakistan
Civil war --- Blame Pakistan
Taliban takeover --- Blame Pakistan
US invasion --- Blame Pakistan
Taliban beating them --- Blame Pakistan

The day they grow a pair to blame the USSR for killing a million of them or the US for eliminating so many civilians or their own government for being corrupt and incompetent will be the day I will think about giving a fck or two about them blaming Pakistan.

Blaming Pakistan sure is a convenient way out from accepting responsibility for own failures.

And anyone who thinks that Hekmetyar, Taliban or any other Afghan who are known to be stubborn as a mule are Pakistan's "puppets" is deluding himself. Ask yourself why these "puppets" didn't obey us after 9/11.

Then we found another puppet Talibans and started another bloodbath in Afghanistan.
Taliban ended the bloodbath.
Restored law and order and made sure that the rule of strongmen who killed, raped and plundered with impunity ended. (The Pakistan bashers are usually the kith and kin of these warlords---sure they are hurt as the Taliban didn't allow them to have them their way with the peasants)

Except a pocket of Panjsher entire Afghanistan was stabilized. And your president Rabbani was at one point asking for Taliban's help in uprooting Hekmetyar's positions around Kabul.

You do realize that the so called wells both helped me see the bigger picture and it's not just me repeating this. Go ask any pakhtoon on the roads of kpk and they will say the samething.
Wait who are u referring to, cause their is another dude with the same flags as me.

I didn't refer to you, I referred to the other guy who was talking about coming out of pakistani "frog well".

And the point went over your head. I see you are very distant form ground realities. The Afghans have dropped pakhto in favor of dari and the farsiwan culture. They are only pakhtoon by name. Also they are not our brothers unless the bend a knee to the Pakistani flag, get out of your la la land.

Actully they are similar to the Americans in the regard which @MastanKhan is talking about. Both of yall need to find some sort of scapegoat to put all your failures and anger. Both of yall act like cowboys, that cant think rationally.

yup Pakistanis are the most self-reliant folks who do not blame others for their failures
:D:D:D:D:D

I use to fell bad for the Afghans because I grew up along with them and they are kinda like Bengalis they make Pakistanis feel guilty of everything ohhh why did Pakistan support the Taliban why Pakistan did this I grew out of it when when I saw their real face they will continue to blame Pakistan even if we help them this why I dont give a f..ck if the Taliban takes over again this means we will finally have breath of fresh air the Indians and Yankee is out of our turf the folks who are illegally here are sent back btw did you know these so called Afghan "refugees" have properties in Karachi,Rawalpindi or Quetta yet these MOFOS still have the audacity to moan how bad Pakistan is they have our passports they migrate illegally the most they cause problems in Iran,Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria and in Europe every Turk,Greek or Eastern European hates these MOFOS too and wishes the Yankee leave Afghanistan and these f...ckers to stop coming to their lands so we are the only ones with this problem

Taliban ended the bloodbath.
Restored law and order and made sure that the rule of strongmen who killed, raped and plundered with impunity ended. (The Pakistan bashers are usually the kith and kin of these warlords---sure they are hurt as the Taliban didn't allow them to have them their way with the peasants)

Except a pocket of Panjsher entire Afghanistan was stabilized. And your president Rabbani was at one point asking for Taliban's help in uprooting Hekmetyar's positions around Kabul.

None of the Afghans see it that way. There is a good reason 100 US Special Forces operators take over Afghanistan in a few weeks in 2001

Come here in KPK and say bad things infron of any KPK citizens .. Then report here if u could after that .. :disagree:

None of the Afghans see it that way. There is a good reason 100 US Special Forces operators take over Afghanistan in a few weeks in 2001
Yeah literally none. And in case you forgot, Taliban are Afghans themselves, not outsiders. Who control 70 percent of Afghan territory.

Keep sleeping and wait till the remaining 30 percent of Afghanistan also falls to the Taliban.

Yeah literally none. And in case you forgot, Taliban are Afghans themselves, not outsiders. Who control 70 percent of Afghan territory.

Keep sleeping and wait till the remaining 30 percent of Afghanistan also falls to the Taliban.
I do not know of a country as large as Afghanistan falling to 100 foreign soldiers

I do not know of a country as large as Afghanistan falling to 100 foreign soldiers
100 foreign troops with 100s of tanks, warplanes, missiles, artillery, helicopters, drones, dollars, and like 30 other countries supporting them with 100s of their troops.

100 foreign troops with 100s of tanks, warplanes, missiles, artillery, helicopters, drones, dollars, and like 30 other countries supporting them with 100s of their troops.

100 Special force operators with air power and lots of Afghan allies
Taliban had 20,000 non-Pakistani foreign fighters and tens of thousands of pakistanis

Afghan must blame themselves and we Pakistanis should blame our part in the destruction and deaths in a neighborly Muslim country.
I hope we didn't killed Daud Shah and called USSR Troops.

100 Special force operators with air power and lots of Afghan allies
Taliban had 20,000 non-Pakistani foreign fighters and tens of thousands of pakistanis
Correct it 2 million foreign fighters and 2 billion Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom