What's new

Climate change: Winters shrinking by one day every year

@Mr.Meap @Skaði
Its not the heat that bothers me but the stupid mosquitos otherwise i can perfectly survive here :D
14925242215_e576da1dab_b.jpg

When the tempreture crosses 47C you start hearing and seeing things
Its like millions of tiny bells are ringing around you
Your sweat evaporates faster than it is produced and your skin turns red
At noon the only animals you see outside are weird looking insects and poisonous cobras
Things get really exciting when tempreture crosses 50C and the loo wind blows seriously that shit bakes you alive :D

what worries me if trump comes to power, he will give a phuck to global warming.If you have heard wht this nut job proposes, you can be sure we are in for more tougher days

Summers in Indo-pak subcontinent have always been long. This guy is only talking about the short-term effects of El nino and La nina. When British came here they were pleasantly surprised by the longer summers. They romantically named the extended summer period of October and November as Indian Summer.

I agree. Summers gave increased and its ridiculous. Last November the split was on and on December the fan was on and this is the story of skp, lahore,Gujranwala .. Winter was very short and tgisvyearvthe temperatures are crazy 45-47 .. Never in my life did I see these temperatures in may. The heat is a killer but the thing is that its not our fault mainly. Its the fault of India,china and of course america. Heck their most likely candidate to be elected doesn't believe in global warming and is a senseless fool whilst India is not interested and China, despite making most investments in clean energy is still pumping out carbon dioxide . the Paris talks were just that. They were talks. No action taken.

@Mr.Meap @Skaði
Its not the heat that bothers me but the stupid mosquitos otherwise i can perfectly survive here :D
14925242215_e576da1dab_b.jpg

When the tempreture crosses 47C you start hearing and seeing things
Its like millions of tiny bells are ringing around you
Your sweat evaporates faster than it is produced and your skin turns red
At noon the only animals you see outside are weird looking insects and poisonous cobras
Things get really exciting when tempreture crosses 50C and the loo wind blows seriously that shit bakes you alive :D
I've spent a week in Jacobabad in mid-summers (long time ago)...... It was utter hell.

I've spent a week in Jacobabad in mid-summers (long time ago)...... It was utter hell.
Its as hellish as you thing it is
When i was in Rahim Yar Khan i used to go out for ice cream at 1 or 2 pm like i do in Islamabad and tempretyre at that easily crossed 46 and it took 10-15 minutes to reach that shop my survival tactic is cover your head,wear full sleaves and open shoes are a bad idea oh keep a water bottle with you at all times just in case and try to avoid bushes there are snakes and scorpians in the bushes especially the ones with white sand at their base

you realize that only when you car AC is blown and you are driving in the heat of Punjab at 1:00 pm noon :(
That is EXACTLY what i faced this Sunday.

If true than good news. Too fucking cold in Canada

If true than good news. Too fucking cold in Canada
Can you lend me your -20 C i would be more than happy to exchange it with our 46C free loo desert wind if you wxchange before mid june :D

Can you lend me your -20 C i would be more than happy to exchange it with our 46C free loo desert wind if you wxchange before mid june :D

have you ever experienced Canadian winter? You should come in February and I'm sure you will want to go back after one day.

In some places, we get -45C for winter.

Back
Top Bottom