What's new

Cleanliness drive reaches Pakistan

Well done. These heaps of rubbish are painful to the eye. Owe.

This problem can only be dealt with if we don't throw rubbish on the street and instead in the garbage bin.

bhailog apun jab chhota tha na tab school me ek principal hua kartey they. wo na saare studnts ke beech mein school me pada kachra utha ke dusbin me daalte they. sab studnt shrm ke maare boltey they sir sir rehney do hum hain na hum utha lengey. aur school compound ka saara gandh 15 minut me saaf ho jata tha.

India can learn a lot from its neighbor on cleanliness

Wow, great work. Most people will think cleaning rubbish makes them "low" and other nonsense. Good on these students.

This is not new concept, we used to do it when I was in 8th grade. Problem is as soon as you move after cleaning people start dumping again

Well done. These heaps of rubbish are painful to the eye. Owe.

This problem can only be dealt with if we don't throw rubbish on the street and instead in the garbage bin.

Fine...Heavy amount of fine will do the trick!! and installation of CCTV.

not inspired by Indians. Some student groups have been doing that for many years, I reading US ambassadors comments regarding the same some years back.

After 2 or 3 days it is going to be full of garbage again.
Why? Because YOUR contribution would be zero!

Stop bellyaching here and get moving to ensure that your area always remains clean. Don't always expect others to do it for you.

You have to bring in the change! Yes, we can! :agree:

Last edited:
Competition in these things will result in betterment of both sides. And if indians set some sort of cleanliness standard and challenge us to it. Pakistani streets will be crystal clean in no time.

Good to see that people pick up good things across the boarder and try to implement them....... We always look at each other negatives, and try to find negatives in the good initiatives....... I guess we can learn a lot from each other, as lot of our problems are common......

Now this kind of competition we must indulge in, how about people share their own efforts? Nominate some people or such do it own their on.
I always believe Modi is the leader of whole South Asia, i.e. Indian subcontinent. He Has vision and can give directions to whole of the region and quicken the way to attain our lost glory.

Good Start by our neighbors.

We should host clean up drives everywhere. However right outside slums there are piles of garbage here in Karachi. They are so unsightly. We must host clean up drives ourselves as the government does nothing.

Great to see everyone coming together for the betterment of the country.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom