What's new

Classy Shakib vs. Ordinary Sehwag

Did not think Bd would make it to forth day but Tamim Iqbal took out some Frustration on bharati today. My kind of bro.....:smokin:

i would not say it in that manner... i would say " talent emerges at last"

BTW if showing frustration could result in centuries then australia would not be invincible under steve waugh...every team was frustrated of them ...( may be except ganguly's team;))

i would not say it in that manner... i would say " talent emerges at last"

BTW if showing frustration could result in centuries then australia would not be invincible under steve waugh...every team was frustrated of them ...( may be except ganguly's team;))

OK. I understand your point. He is only 20 year old kid thus I expect bang out performance out of him in future. One thing to remember is that he has a good record against bharat. Bangladesh is fairly new at this game in internal arena compare to Bharat or Pakistan and we recently took the initiative to improve our cricket infrastructure. You will see kid like him coming out from no where in these days as cricket has become most popular sport in Bd. It’s high time for BD.

Last edited:
9 wickets down for Bangladesh. Story of this test match would have been a different one if Mahmudullah was given a chance to bat up the order.

Cant understand the logic why Mahmudullah is still a number 8 batsman.

BD has lost the match.

India won without their batsmen scoring a run.

BD still failed to take 20 Indian wickets.

India won despite two of their main batsmen were injured.

BY winning 2-0 India has further cemented its no.1 position.

GB

Zaheer has done a lot of damage. Hey can we call him traitor to distrust some anger.....:D
Bet your team did call him a traitor and he gave a fitting reply with his performance :lol::lol:

IMO Bangladesh performed reasonably well in the two test matches, but despite that they lost both the matches in just over 3 days.(considering the time lost in the first match). So where is the problem? I think the problem is Bangladesh haven't learned to play test cricket properly as yet. They lack patience while batting and wait for things to happen while bowling rather that trying to create opportunities. For example today the way the captain, Shakib batted is just a shame. So overall Bangladeshi cricketers will have to improve their mindset and temperament to get good result in test cricket. The talent is there, the problem is in the mind.

Last 7 wickets for 22 runs. Pathetic display. Ordinary test team indeed.

PS - However, Tamim Iqbal was awesome.

Last 7 wickets for 22 runs. Pathetic display. Ordinary test team indeed.

I agree 200% with you. They should be refer as cat rather than tiger until earned. Lets not disrespect the majestic royal bengal tiger no more. How the hell these losers lost 7 wickets for only 22 runs. Man I must admit. sewag was right all along. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited:
Bangladeshi players like to play shots always. I have seen several players going after wide deliveries and getting out.
Tamim Iqbal, Mahmudullah and Mushfiqur Rahim was awesome to watch. I thought Mahmullah will bat at No 3 in second innings. Still dont know why he was send to bat an No. 9.

I agree 200% with you. They should be refer as cat rather than tiger until earned. Lets not disrespect the majestic royal bengal tiger no more. How the hell these losers lost 7 wickets for only 22 runs. Man I must admit. sewag was right all along. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Only thing to bring some honor was they didnt loose by an innings.

However 2 runs was not a big score to chase which Indians achieved without scoring any run by bat.

GB

A inquiry should be in place to see if BCB sold our players to BCCI for cash or La-hasina’s bharat loving has something to done with because I failed understand, how the hell they lost 7 wickets in just 22 runs even though they have performed fairly well through out the series.

Last edited:
A inquiry should be in place to see if BCB sold our players to ICB for cash or La-hasina’s bharat loving has something to done with because I failed understand, how the hell they lost 7 wickets in just 22 runs even though they have performed fairly well through out the series.

Dear, All I can say you are too blinded in anti India hatred. You yourself don't know what you are posting. :hitwall:

Dear, All I can say you are too blinded in anti India hatred. You yourself don't know what you are posting. :hitwall:

May be but we have extremely pro bharati government in place so it can not be totally out of picture. Bro, 7 freaking wickets for 22 runs. come on are you kidding me. Are these boys play for kindergarten or doodh peene wala bacha....:angry:

May be but we have extremely pro bharati government in place so it can not be totally out of picture. Bro, 7 freaking wickets for 22 runs. come on are you kidding me. Are these boys play for kindergarten or doodh peene wala bacha....:angry:

Though I agree that BD team put up a poor show.

However too say they were "sold" out, is a very wrong assumtion to make. Also putting political brass into this is height of imagination.

What are you angry with?

BD team lost the match?

or

BD team lost match to India?

Though I agree that BD team put up a poor show.

However too say they were "sold" out, is a very wrong assumtion to make. Also putting political brass into this is height of imagination.

What are you angry with?

BD team lost the match?

or

BD team lost match to India?

I am angry because they lost. My problem with bharat is politcal not sports or it's peace loving people.

I would not even mind if they lost with fight but lost in this kind of garbage display is unacceptable and shows that these losers deserve nothing but smacking around by the people. Bd is poor yet we are spending millions on these losers while many of our people stay hungry. We could have spend this money in social sector rather than cricket. Hence, where is the freaking comitment?

Back
Top Bottom