What's new

Clashes with China: Indian warships were deployed at forward positions, says Navy Chief Admiral Kumar

Please don't tag me. This post was made on Defence Hub. While I admire the fact that DH is being promoted here now, if you wish to debate an issue / point, do so in the forum where it was posted instead of stalking me on multiple forums. Thanks.

I didn't tag you, I just posted your opinions about Chinese navy and Indian navy. You believe Indian navy is the only blue water navy in Asia, you don't want to know what other people think of this opinion of you? Opinions are meant to be shared, if not, they would be personal delusions.
_20211204021710-png.798628

I didn't tag you, I just posted your opinions about Chinese navy and Indian navy. You believe Indian navy is the only blue water navy in Asia, you don't want to know what other people think of this opinion of you? Opinions are meant to be shared, if not, they would be personal delusions.
I've replied to you. On DH. Feel free to reply there - anyone can join and share their opinion there. You can invite all the members here to have a conversation there. Feel free to post the link to the thread.

He sounded weird even in their own comfortable information cocoon. I suspect even Indians don't really take him seriously.

I've replied to you. On DH. Feel free to reply there - anyone can join and share their opinion there. You can invite all the members here to have a conversation there. Feel free to post the link to the thread.
Well Indian navy seizes to be a blue water navy on PDF but suddenly on DH it becomes a blue water navy?

Cause that's the only reason I can think of for not being able to discuss it here

why can't you discuss it here (with way more Chinese users so you'll get a counter argument- not everyone will make an account just to discuss things with you, will they?) so you're doing a runner imo

Well Indian navy seizes to be a blue water navy on PDF but suddenly on DH it becomes a blue water navy?

Cause that's the only reason I can think of for not being able to discuss it here

why can't you discuss it here (with way more Chinese users so you'll get a counter argument- not everyone will make an account just to discuss things with you, will they?) so you're doing a runner imo

If you see the quote, it's not my opinion. It's based on an international classification system.

Au contraire, it is @beijingwalker who is the runner.

Screenshot_20211204-123810_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-123839_Chrome.jpg

He seems to agree on DH. Why be afraid to air your views on the actual forum where the conversation is taking place?

Someone pulled a white man duo's 2015 classification to gloat.

We have a very stark contrast here,a Chinese guy that's trying to be realistic and humble in retrospect ,before the US navy,and here's typical Indian gloating his *** out about being some "only blue water navy in Asia".Both can't be any more stark and also ridiculous.

In what aspect India stack up against Chinese navy? size? carriers? destroyers? frigates? subs? tonnage? technology?ship building?
One have have to be very desperate to gloat and feet in delusional clouds to elevate Indian navy over Chinese, regardless of whatever dumbshit classification some white dude makes.
Will India will ever dare challenge China in Sea? China is constantly petrolling in west of Indian ocean near the gulf of arab.

Someone pulled a white man duo's 2015 classification to gloat.

We have a very stark contrast here,a Chinese guy that's trying to be realistic and humble in retrospect ,before the US navy,and here's typical Indian gloating his *** out about being some "only blue water navy in Asia".Both can't be any more stark and also ridiculous.

In what aspect India stack up against Chinese navy? size? carriers? destroyers? frigates? subs? tonnage? technology?ship building?
One have have to be very desperate to gloat and feet in delusional clouds to elevate Indian navy over Chinese, regardless of whatever dumbshit classification some white dude makes.
Will India will ever dare challenge China in Sea? China is constantly petrolling in west of Indian ocean near the gulf of arab.
Lol. One needs to suffer from a special kind of inferiority complex to look up the race of the scholars doing a classification. Truly, the century of humiliation continues unabated. Haha.

These messages are meant for domestic posturing. Part and parcel of every country's PR exercises. Everyone knows reality and about our strengths and weaknesses. I don't think it's about sending a message to China, but govt needs to sound confident in front of press. It's not like anyone will go and check what the ships were doing at that point. The admirals will also be under political pressure to sound hyper nationalist and confident. Not much to see here.

If you see the quote, it's not my opinion. It's based on an international classification system.

Au contraire, it is @beijingwalker who is the runner.

View attachment 798777

He seems to agree on DH. Why be afraid to air your views on the actual forum where the conversation is taking place?

LoL, How old are you? you honestly can't see the sarcasm there?

Claiming "Indian Navy is the only blue water navy in Asia", is even more bizarre than claiming "IA has the most battle Hardened, altitude acclimatized, professional mountain divisions in the world". It won't take much to attest otherwise. Being delusional is one thing, but being stupid is totally another.

1638609827414.png

Delusional Indiots worked up into a frenzy.

This is almost as bad as Indians claiming ISRO better than China though they only had two launches (one failed) this year to China's 50.

There is no comparison between China's navy and India's when China has over 33 new destroyers in the Type 055 and 052D and India has exactly 3 in their new underarmed P-15B which doesn't even have an UVLS system.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom