What's new

Civil uprising in Kashmir

Agha Sher

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Last edited by a moderator:
Kashmir will have its voice one way or another their Movement that Indians have always tried to downplay as foreign infiltration has now grown so deep in the mind of oppressed that it has it Reached a point of no return. This time its going to be worse than the aftermath of Burhan Wanis Martyrdom. Just like that time a thousand more Riyaz Naikoo will rise up.

This is just a Beginning situation will get only out of control from now onward to divert attention Gungoos will blame Pakistan and Try to do an Adventure in GB and AJK. We must prepare our people for such eventuality.

Last edited:
This was expected. A little overdue. All Pakistani infiltrators even the kids. There is a person in the APC’s front seat. People are hitting him and he is trying to close the door. Others are firing from inside the APC through the turret at the top. I would like to know how this ended. I am sure more videos will surface.

Last edited:
I guess this had to happen after that guy Riyaz Naikoo was killed by Army. Administration should have been prepared.

I guess this had to happen after that guy Riyaz Naikoo was killed by Army. Administration should have been prepared.

You could always stop oppressing them and just give them their rights already.

The Kashmiris have started to fight back for their rights and their lands! God bless!! Indian Terrorist Army are going to have a tough time now.

You could always stop oppressing them and just give them their rights already.

They'll never do that, bigotry is in their DNA. Look how cunning they are, trying to label the Kashmiris' fighting for their land as terrorists when they are actually freedom fighters. They clearly wouldn't have put the whole state under lockdown if the Kashmiris were truly on their side.

They have started Shooting Civilians again one day this fascist filth will get what it deserves.
EXV-gz9VcAI8-8a

Back
Top Bottom