What's new

Circular debt to be Rs50-60 billion by July 2020

Just a heads up.

Some of the circular debt parked in PHPL had principal payments coming up.

Currently negotiations are being held with the banks (who own the debt asset) to revolve/reschedule it for another 4-5 years via fresh syndicate facility.

After the issuance of CPPA new report .. Circular debt will shoot upto 2000 billion Rupees

Stability is Every Thing! Warren Buffet.

and sorry to say with Political instability , we cant reach anywhere, and Mr. PM dont even have ability to take people in confidence .

Political situation getting worst day by day!

and how much lost in last 1 years, 12000 Points, sir
On 26th May 2017 the market achieved its peak position of approximately 52,000. Then onwards it started plummeting and on 15th Dec 2017 it reached a value of 38,000. Can you do the math and tell me how much is the drop in mere 6 months? and also who was in the government in 2017?

Let me make it easy for you, the drop was 14,000 points and patwari's god Nawaz Sharif was in government.

The day the PTI government took over the exchange stood at approximately 42,000 and was already continuing its downward trend. It now stands at 33,000. In case your math is weak that amounts to a difference of 9000 points.

If you do not believe what I'm saying, you can go here and check for yourself.

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/KSE100:IND

Circular debt parked in PHPL have increased to PKR 700 B plus from 500 B plus figure last year. Don't know if these are new syndicate financing facilities or something else.

This figure does not include debt in form of receivables (that were not converted into PHPL long term loans).

On 26th May 2017 the market achieved its peak position of approximately 52,000. Then onwards it started plummeting and on 15th Dec 2017 it reached a value of 38,000. Can you do the math and tell me how much is the drop in mere 6 months? and also who was in the government in 2017?

Let me make it easy for you, the drop was 14,000 points and patwari's god Nawaz Sharif was in government.

The day the PTI government took over the exchange stood at approximately 42,000 and was already continuing its downward trend. It now stands at 33,000. In case your math is weak that amounts to a difference of 9000 points.

If you do not believe what I'm saying, you can go here and check for yourself.

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/KSE100:IND

.if bad things are happening one day after PTI govt is its PTI fault
but a motorway completed 2 years after PTI govt will be, thank you nawaz sharif

i refused to admit this is knowledge issue..this is typical abu jahil issue, they know it their heart they are wrong but will still do it..thus its a waste of time to discuss such things

.if bad things are happening one day after PTI govt is its PTI fault
but a motorway completed 2 years after PTI govt will be, thank you nawaz sharif

i refused to admit this is knowledge issue..this is typical abu jahil issue, they know it their heart they are wrong but will still do it..thus its a waste of time to discuss such things
This is a bad faith argument. Period.

PTI was the driver of unrest during PML-N term. It got willingly used by Establishment. You are a die-hard PTI supporter, so I do not expect you to admit PTI's role in creating an unstable environment. But facts are facts and memories are still fresh. Do you want me to remind you of TLP dharna and PTI's support when it eagerly exploited the khatm-e-nabuwwat issue which it had helped create in the first place? Do you want me to remind you of the 2014 dharna? How about #ShutDownToRebuild, or Lock-down, or Occupy Islamabad by mobilizing KP government? You may wish to forget this stuff, but not me. Nobody can count the U-turns that IK & PTI has taken in the last few years. This is the credibility of the great Khan who Can't deliver anything he promised. Demagogues can never deliver, BTW.

As far as infrastructure development is concerned, a party whose standard line was "qomain saRkon se nahin bantin"(nations are not built by roads), PTI has zero / zilch / cipher right to claim even an iota of credit. It is disingenuous to make the argument that you are making. For all the infrastructure projects that have been built & that are being commissioned, it is #ThankYouNawazSahrif and very rightly so. The day PTI does in fact deliver something that it planned, budgeted, executed, & delivered, we will talk about it.

Before you even try to come back with a reply, think about Peshawar BRT because I will certainly take your favorite party to task for the fiasco. PTI has no experience and no inclination to learn. Its supporters are the same way. They do not want to admit to facts and would rather cherry pick news bits to claim that PTI is performing as a government, when the whole of Pakistan can see very clearly that such is not the case.

Dr. Sahib, those who live in USA and shove PTI down our collective throats should come and live here for to experience 'tabdeeli'.

This is a bad faith argument. Period.

PTI was the driver of unrest during PML-N term. It got willingly used by Establishment. You are a die-hard PTI supporter, so I do not expect you to admit PTI's role in creating an unstable environment. But facts are facts and memories are still fresh. Do you want me to remind you of TLP dharna and PTI's support when it eagerly exploited the khatm-e-nabuwwat issue which it had helped create in the first place? Do you want me to remind you of the 2014 dharna? How about #ShutDownToRebuild, or Lock-down, or Occupy Islamabad by mobilizing KP government? You may wish to forget this stuff, but not me. Nobody can count the U-turns that IK & PTI has taken in the last few years. This is the credibility of the great Khan who Can't deliver anything he promised. Demagogues can never deliver, BTW.

As far as infrastructure development is concerned, a party whose standard line was "qomain saRkon se nahin bantin"(nations are not built by roads), PTI has zero / zilch / cipher right to claim even an iota of credit. It is disingenuous to make the argument that you are making. For all the infrastructure projects that have been built & that are being commissioned, it is #ThankYouNawazSahrif and very rightly so. The day PTI does in fact deliver something that it planned, budgeted, executed, & delivered, we will talk about it.

Before you even try to come back with a reply, think about Peshawar BRT because I will certainly take your favorite party to task for the fiasco. PTI has no experience and no inclination to learn. Its supporters are the same way. They do not want to admit to facts and would rather cherry pick news bits to claim that PTI is performing as a government, when the whole of Pakistan can see very clearly that such is not the case.

Dr. Sahib, those who live in USA and shove PTI down our collective throats should come and live here for to experience 'tabdeeli'.
I have not only lived in pakistan till 2015 but had no acess to electricity or gas(despite sitting on biggest source of power generation in the country, 30 billion units of power is produced by tarbela & ghazi and not a single penny comes to local area)..please dont use that line on me ..you have to be pretty bold to use the american card..

Whole discussion i see since PTI did destablizing events so should PML N do it?

I havr always had the opinion that PTI dharna was wrong

I have not only lived in pakistan till 2015 but had no acess to electricity or gas(despite sitting on biggest source of power generation in the country, 30 billion units of power is produced by tarbela & ghazi and not a single penny comes to local area)..please dont use that line on me ..you have to be pretty bold to use the american card..

In 1996 I visited Ghani Kot/Kupri Amazai the remote area directly behind the Tarbela dam on the Pashtun side past Gadoon Amazai Industrial Area. Every hilltop, every hamlet had electricity, even if it required dozens of electricity poles. That was good 23 years ago. I find it hard to believe that you did not have access to electricity or power when you did live in the area. Moreover, KP does get part of hydel profits. It just gets spent where the provincial CM wants it spent, not necessarily where you live. So I believe your problem is with KP provincial government, not the federal government. Incidentally, parts of KP top the non-payer & loss-making grids. I suggest you spare a thought for those of us who live in places where payment is made at close to 100% rate.

Just read this thread carefully, including the interviews. You would find that PTI has the luxury of building a-top what was done by PML-N in terms of infrastructure development, particularly the energy projects included in CPEC. Just imagine if the newer & much more efficient plants had not come on line, what would have happened to the cost of production? Had RLNG not come on line, what would have happened to the energy mix? PTI got a far better situation compared to what PML-N got and they still can not get going. All that the PTI clowns and die hard supporters can think of is what PML-N did wrong, without an iota of shame at their own conduct for the past six and a half years. Its a crying shame really.... and to call others abu jahil and what not!

In 1996 I visited Ghani Kot/Kupri Amazai the remote area directly behind the Tarbela dam on the Pashtun side past Gadoon Amazai Industrial Area. Every hilltop, every hamlet had electricity, even if it required dozens of electricity poles. That was good 23 years ago. I find it hard to believe that you did not have access to electricity or power when you did live in the area. Moreover, KP does get part of hydel profits. It just gets spent where the provincial CM wants it spent, not necessarily where you live. So I believe your problem is with KP provincial government, not the federal government. Incidentally, parts of KP top the non-payer & loss-making grids. I suggest you spare a thought for those of us who live in places where payment is made at close to 100% rate.

Just read this thread carefully, including the interviews. You would find that PTI has the luxury of building a-top what was done by PML-N in terms of infrastructure development, particularly the energy projects included in CPEC. Just imagine if the newer & much more efficient plants had not come on line, what would have happened to the cost of production? Had RLNG not come on line, what would have happened to the energy mix? PTI got a far better situation compared to what PML-N got and they still can not get going. All that the PTI clowns and die hard supporters can think of is what PML-N did wrong, without an iota of shame at their own conduct for the past six and a half years. Its a crying shame really.... and to call others abu jahil and what not!
very well, you think i am lying..okay that kinda end this discussion ...

we had heated discussion before n PML N screwing up the current account deficit and circular debt in 2016..despite my wish that being not true it happened..pakistan was almost defaulted..

yeah line losses will be issue if you have electricity..but hey i am lying so...lol

who do you think is die hard fan of Mr sharif...see your 2016-2017 post and you will know..

give it year i will start criticizing PTI as well if they start doing "state bank lending" and cause havoc "in power and energy sector"....

making a dam as been an issue because neither the displaced of kashmir were given their share nor the tarbela affectes..billions of rupees in loyalities are still pending

my fundamental point is its bad to subsidize power and gas when official figures suggest that 36% people dont have electricity and 66% dont have gas(i am talking of different pakistan, you and alot of people from developed punjab think its 100%)

Blame KP government for that who have gotten billions of $ in royalties since 1975. Even now federal government pay on average 3 times more to KP per unit compared to what for exemple India pays for hydro dams. On top of that they want to increase rate even further. Making dams electricity as expensive as thermal. BS

Blame KP government for that who have gotten billions of $ in royalties since 1975. Even now federal government pay on average 3 times more to KP per unit compared to what for exemple India pays for hydro dams. On top of that they want to increase rate even further. Making dams electricity as expensive as thermal. BS
correct provincial govt carries the blame
but KPK still hasnt received all of its loyalties based upon revised formula agreement in 2008 and way less on AG formula

Back
Top Bottom