What's new

CIA blackmail NATO members

pakomar

Reaction score
New tape has been released which CIA clam to be al Qaeda. In that tape two suicide attacks thread to attack Germany. This all is done by CIA to increase NATO troops in Afghanistan .so far Germany efforts on so call war on terror is to increase Education and civil aiding, which is not actable by US. On the other hand CAI and US military blame Pakistan military and ISI for aiding Taliban. This all being the master plain of US because now is the time to disarm Pakistan form its nuclear weapon. And US need more boots on Afghanistan to attack Pakistan.
:pakistan:LONG LIVE PAKISTAN:pakistan:

This all being the master plain of US because now is the time to disarm Pakistan form its nuclear weapon. And US need more boots on Afghanistan to attack Pakistan.

What ever you are smoking I want some!
You are definately floating in the blue smoke..

I think US didn't learn the lesson. Wars eat countries from inside e.g. U.S.S.R. Now it is time for USA and already the signs of collapsing US economy are visible.

No weapon of mass destruction in Iraq.
No one wants US troops in Afghanistan.
You will see when US attack Pakistan, time will tell the story
Truth hurts

Pakomar, just what do you do when you are actually trying to be funny?
At least I am trying to be funny what about Present bush actually make fun when US did n t find any weapon of mass destruction in front of camera.
:pakistan:

Your first sentence;
"New tape has been released which CIA clam to be al Qaeda"

Again i ask, any ref on that article? Or did you make that up?

I will upload soon on youtube.

If it is a reliable source and for real then WHY do you have to load it on youtube?

So far this sounds like a lot of garbage and only further exasperated by this statement of yours.

So where does it originate from?
And I don’t mean your youtube upload as a reference source.

This all being the master plain of US because now is the time to disarm Pakistan form its nuclear weapon. And US need more boots on Afghanistan to attack Pakistan.

What ever you are smoking I want some!
You are definately floating in the blue smoke..

My village is famous for its dark hash. LoL.

p.s. said activities I am not endorsing :wave:

I think US didn't learn the lesson. Wars eat countries from inside e.g. U.S.S.R. Now it is time for USA and already the signs of collapsing US economy are visible.

as much as i hate to admit it, if USA were to collapse today --Pakistani economy would also melt-down. They have many financial interests in our country as we do in theirs.

We are damn lucky to have China as our closest ally.

as much as i hate to admit it, if USA were to collapse today --Pakistani economy would also melt-down. They have many financial interests in our country as we do in theirs.

We are damn lucky to have China as our closest ally.

Very true as USA provides most of the IMF monies in the first place.

Also:

Is a very simplistic approach to the current USA economic problems and also that of the world.

Back
Top Bottom