What's new

CIA Agent Exposes How Al-Qaeda Dosen't Exist

America was interfering in the Middle East for decades before the WTC bombing. So the ME should be allowed that much time to reciprocate to an American withdrawal from interference in the ME.
Interfering? Spare US the hyperboles. We are there just as much the demands and results of ME foreign policies as it is ours. But then as the US is a state, so it should states that will exercise appropriate authority to eject US from the region. Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda represent no governments there.

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

They were willing to turn him over for a trial in a neutral country, but I wonder why that did not appeal to the US?
We were under no obligations to accept that nonsensical offer.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Taliban never attacked America. You even invited the guys over a couple of times before 9/11. They were your friends remember. According to Reagan they were equal to the Sons of Liberty. :D
Your history is crappy, to be kind. The Taliban never existed during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan.

You guys betrayed Saddam over oil like a drug deal gone wrong. I mean he was the US's right hand man against Iran. Still he never attacked US soil.
Iraq is a different issue.

Anyways hats off to the US army and marines for toppling the taliban and saddam. Both did human rights violations and were evil.
The iraqi and afghani people are atleast free now.

A democracy exists thanx to the USA.

A good chunk of them were part of your glorified Mujahadeen. :rofl:
A good chunk? What amount is 'a good chunk'? And so what if we once glorified them? Does that mean our feelings for them cannot change? If your friend seduce your wife would you still have good feelings for him? If yes, I would like to be your friend. Very much. :lol:

A good chunk? What amount is 'a good chunk'? And so what if we once glorified them? Does that mean our feelings for them cannot change? If your friend seduce your wife would you still have good feelings for him? If yes, I would like to be your friend. Very much. :lol:

That's got to be the dumbest thing I've read. Mullah Omar the guy your looking for fought for you as a Mujadeen. Looks like the US has always been pretty wish-washy on allies and enemies? :flame:

That's got to be the dumbest thing I've read. Mullah Omar the guy your looking for fought for you as a Mujadeen. Looks like the US has always been pretty wish-washy on allies and enemies? :flame:
Mullah Omar allowed Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda to operate in Afghanistan. Do not tell US that he does not know what ObL was planning to do. So if Omar was an ally during the Cold War, who turned against whom?

Anyways hats off to the US army and marines for toppling the taliban and saddam. Both did human rights violations and were evil.

Are u joking ??? Get real look who created Sadaam Osama and Taliban.

Wait for your turn. It will come soon..

Mullah Omar allowed Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda to operate in Afghanistan. Do not tell US that he does not know what ObL was planning to do. So if Omar was an ally during the Cold War, who turned against whom?

I knew common american were dumb as hell but after reading ur comments i think its even worst lol.

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

If Mullah Umar is bad guy why are USA running after him begging plz plz let us go home. And now taken him of from MOST WANTED TERRORIST ?

Interfering? Spare US the hyperboles.

My bad. Instead of saying "interfering" I should have been clearer: "overthrowing a democratically elected government and sending direct aid to terrorists and fundamentalist monarchies."

We are there just as much the demands and results of ME foreign policies as it is ours. But then as the US is a state, so it should states that will exercise appropriate authority to eject US from the region.

I have no idea what you just said. I think you need to do a review of basic English grammar.

Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda represent no governments there.

So?

They were willing to turn him over for a trial in a neutral country, but I wonder why that did not appeal to the US?

Which neutral country would that be? A country that would use Sharia Law? An Islamic country? Are we now going to put suspects who committed crimes into 3rd party countries instead of the U.S.? The question is why the Taliban was so intent on protecting Osama in the first place.

@oldman1

<b>"The question is why the Taliban was so intent on protecting Osama in the first place."</b>

Why is US hellbent on killing people that is a perspective, the real question that entire world is eager to find out...

By any chance did you read the article last week or so by nyt how constitution has become a nuisance and Napolitano is right to suggest that old principles cannot be applied to current era, etc....
Justice was the American way but this new shadow gov is the one that dictates what is within permissible bounds and what not. US has blood on it's hands of millions of innocent civilians worldwide, but hey, who has time to reflect back...

Back
Top Bottom